What does someone cumming in your butt feel like? Asking for a friend

What does someone cumming in your butt feel like? Asking for a friend.

Attached: 733FDF0B-B159-4652-93B9-FE6AF435DADC.jpg (540x602, 116K)

i'd never think I'd see a thread that is literally aids, but here we are.

It feels very warm/hot at first and then you want to queef/fart the cum out

Hey man, im just curious what gettin your butt blasted by burning baby batter is like, no homo.

You can feel his cock twitch and you feel your butt start to feel really warm and filled kinda. If you don't clean it out quick it gets kinda uncomfortable though. N-not speaking from experience or anything...

Attached: 1536263278907.jpg (567x699, 87K)

what does boipussi feel like?

im going to mcm london and there will be loads of thirsty cute boys there all dressed in felix outfits

Attached: 1536052689907.webm (854x480, 1.84M)

mmmm, are you a girl (male)? sounds lovely

Woah I was actually going to get on Jow Forums and post a thread cause I literally just got came inside of. Idk it feels good man, you can definitely feel the warmth spreading through your butt

I am. It feels fantastic, one of the best feelings in the world a-according to my friend

Attached: 1536180820613.jpg (828x1200, 167K)

this webm is actually hilarious, what a pathetic dude

It was actually disappointing. I had a dude cum in my butt and he let me know in advance he was cumming so I tried and focused on feeling it but I didn't feel the heat or the liquid. When I went home later, I pooped out some of the cum. I actually pooped this cum jelly for like 3 days. hehehe

which makes fucking it all the better

honestly thats why i love traps so much, they're so far from ever being a real man that i just wanna see them get whatever masculinity they have left get fucked out of them

>tfw no friend to accordingly take my load in their butt

I want Astolfo (male) to cum in my butt!

can i get this with sound somewhere?

Human bodies are fucking repulsive, I wish I could transcend the physical.

you can! but as of now at least, while staying alive, it's only possible for relatively short periods of time. in any case, I won't say do x or y, but just know that if you live your life longing to transcend the physical for lengths of time not yet humanly possible, you will surely live a miserable life. choose wisely user

My friend would like to know is it better to get cummed in in your butt or in your mouth?

instead of shitting up the board with faggotry join our server user be apart of our degenerate circle jerk instead

CadebJ heres the invite link btw

yeah no. i went there last year and it's nothing like what you described

Where are the numbers?

I want a virgin gf(male) how do i find one near me who isn't just a larping neckbeard and actually looks cute and is on hrt desu

Not even him, but thats an invite link, not a tag...

it's a server user not someone's discord handle

settle for one that isnt on hrt, and then get into a loving relationship with her and help her get money for it. hormones are crazy expensive in borger land, and most transgender people are poor. t. tranny