Girls are either hot and boring

>girls are either hot and boring
>or average/ugly and fun to talk to

Why is this world so fucked? This is bullshit

Attached: IMG_1538.jpg (4000x6000, 2.16M)

no girl is fun to talk to.

Why are all the hot guys gay? lifes unfair

grow up how about that

this but unironically

Because any girl 6/10 or more can get anything they want with no effort since they were toddlers, while uggos have to claw and work and study like guys 8/10 and below

you should try to be with someone you like to be around.

because you're blown out pussyflaps can't satisfy anyone but literal incels. which is why the attractive men turn to the tightness of buttholes

Pretty sure any toddler can get what they want because of the fact that they are toddlers

Not true dudes

Legitimately met a 3/10 girl for a blind date. She was super fun to talk to, made me laugh and shit. It's unfortunate she's really nice and all but I'm just not attracted to her at all. They exist, they're just rare.

sounds like you're just gay desu.

Attached: 65325E50-F756-47E7-B04E-2FC906C03E2A.gif (275x176, 729K)

Oh that’s easy, interesting hot women are taken already or they can do better than you, same reason
>why are all the good men taken
Good people don’t date people who are garbage

ive met plenty of ugly autistic girls
and ive met plenty of hot smart girls.
usually the latter date lawyers and doctors lmao

hot girls don't have to be interesting. Ugly girls do.

>while uggos have to claw and work and study like guys 8/10 and below
almost correct. Even uggos want 8/10+.

This
>in her 20s
lol fucks Chads
>after the wall
Where have all the good men gone? Who is going to raise my kid?

Attached: 1434738935247.jpg (799x650, 78K)

Have we ever found a sauce for this image?

because hot and interesting girls want men with character, not boring gymcels who study a STEM field and have a picture with a dog (or cat) on their tinder profile.

It's because hot girls don't have to be fun, they just coast on their looks.

Any girl who is both interesting and good looking is rare enough to date literal male models and millionaires while being both interesting and good looking is the bare minimum standard for males.

>Pretty sure any toddler can get what they want because of the fact that they are toddlers
Clearly you've never been a toddler

>because hot and interesting girls want men with character

Attached: images.jpg (290x174, 5K)

Real talk

Attached: 220px-Atomised.jpg (220x339, 23K)

the only thing that makes girls interesting is their pussy. Women are so fucking goofy, whenever they say something retarded, as them why they think that, they are so fucking stupid they just don't think of "why". And if you disagree they will just find some other guy that will agree that she can manipulate to boost her ego. This is why women will never make it.

Girls are to fuck not to talk to

Sauce?

Not true boyo. Dated a 8/10 girl that was awesome talking to, open sexually and generally inspiring/intellectual.

Then she left me cuz my calves are too small.

Because you know theyre not attracted to you so there's no sexual tension and you can let your guard down. But you can and are still attracted to them just with zero risk on your part - typical female entitlement of having cake and eating it too.

So you get the benefit of opening up yourself to a biological male but you don't have to leave your comfort zone because he acts like a female socially. You get to "just be urself" and have no pressures to impress him because he's basically "one of the girls" but has the physical manifestation of that mysterious male you desire. So you build attraction easily.

But truth is women don't know what they want. Just that they want everything for nothing. You don't want a gay man, you want a straight man for free. You basically just got out of the tutorial area and are frustrated that the real game requires effort to win.

Attached: jqzsTCH.jpg (610x813, 99K)

Of course they won't make it. They are simply prizes to be won and nothing more, and they know this. So their only goal is to be the shiniest prize they can possibly be. But some girls are born as the sticky hand or spider ring and others are born as the lava lamp. And Chad just won a shit load of tickets playing skee ball

brrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppp
*sniffffffff* snifffffffffffffffffffffffff*

i'm sure talking with you is a riveting experience

it is cuck

the unfortunate truth

Attached: dear god.jpg (720x794, 117K)

Cause eventually they realize that men are more beautiful and less childish than women.

Quads confirm
cucks stop saying 'you're not interesting! quit projecting'

texasthighs on IG