Is the wall real? And if so, what age does it start?

Is the wall real? And if so, what age does it start?

Attached: 1488141963635.jpg (414x479, 59K)

yes
25ish

>ready to settle
>going from man to man

mercy
milk sure does turn something nasty when it's past expiry

once the fat starts to sag

so probably around 27

how do i stop my wife from hitting it too hard

if she never rode the carousel and didn't spend her formative years getting plastered and smoking weed, she probably won't

There was a whole chapter on this in The Culture of Critique

Attached: IMG_3686.jpg (569x784, 81K)

My nigga

Attached: 1538113532983.jpg (960x640, 92K)

I'd suggest a lot of push ups, pull ups, and crunches if you want to looks max at your bf%

Granted I'm a man with nothing but a yoga mat and conveniently placed chain link fence door

whenever you start balding

Not really.

yes, really

im not gonna bald

Lol ya you will

all the men in my family have died in the 80-90s with a full head of hair. im not different

cope more with your inferior genetics

The wall really only happens to women who assumed they didn't have to take care of themselves through their 20s. Barring shit genetics, aging gracefully is within everybody's reach.

If you don't have your life sorted by mid twenties the odds get a hell of a lot worse.

>just shave it bro, women love that shit

Attached: 1539666268351.jpg (400x300, 7K)

sure thing kiddo

Define the Wall as "The point where a woman's beauty has faded so much that she can no longer attract the kind of men she is attracted to." That's very real. When it happens varies, but it does sneak up on girls.

Call it 29. Earlier if she has kids, gets fat, cuts her hair short, has shitty tattoos or piercings, curses in casual conversation, or is in any way an annoying battlecunt. Slightly later if she has fantastic genetics and a feminine disposition. Maybe she lands a great guy post-wall, but at that point it should be attributed to sheer dumb luck and not to her inherent qualities.

Attached: 1455684203310.png (893x436, 121K)

almost 30 and haven't lost a mm of hairline

cope

Men don't have a wall, men don't have a severe drop in hormones, they get a job and get tired (lazy), and their metabolism drops, so they just eat shitty food and get fat.
A mans test doesn't have a severe drop off, it has a steady decrease, they do not have any severe drop in hormones like women.

great. is there anything else she can do to slow it down?

sure thing kiddo

ok you really sound like you're balding and very insecure about it

men do, its just much later
and the wall for women isnt as bad as it seems, they hit it around 25-30 these days due to external factors

How is this shit fitness related?

See what i said about men and apply it to women, add in there smaller bodies and there smaller organs with there fluctuation of hormone production and you get a greater decline of 'youth'.
Test saves alot of men from aging fast but that soon catches up with them.

>how is the decrease of hormones and metabolism fitness related.
Femoid pls go

healthy diet and lots of water should help

sunscreen and water

28-30 depending on genetics

Age 24 is when party sloots can't hide the lines in their faces anymore.

30-ish for the average woman

>when you give women the emotional romantic and physical support they’ve been starved of all their life
>women have life on easy mode
Pick one.

>men
>women

Everybody is going to hit multiple walls in their lifetime, and its going to vary for everyone

You're an idiot that can't read and can't pick up on conversational context.

If she drinks, try to get her to cut back a bit.

>Humans
>New York
Pick one and only one.
What do I care about the wall? I'm 22 headed on 23 and I've had two dates in my life, though I was picked up once in a bar but decided not to go for it because she was a decade older than me. I've been called 'cute', but I'm only looking to marry and I'm not in a position where I can date.
I'm sure I could pick up a chick on Tinder to talk with over coffee, but what's the fucking point of that besides practicing not to spill my pasta? I'll just go to the singles group at my local church and chat up women that way.

Depends entirely on your lifestyle.
Someone who spends all their time eating junk and consuming media will hit the wall as early as 18. A healthy man who takes good care of himself and leads a good lifestyle can go on as late as 50 before hitting it.
That being said, women hit the wall at 18 regardless and how fast they go downhill is up to them.

i feel this too much.

Been balding since I was 18-20, now 28
Started shaving my head a few months ago, probably one of the best things I've done for myself, had a cute blonde girl checking me out earlier too. Worst thing about balding is worrying about balding

grats on being retarded mate

Mostly the same things as what guys can do for themselves.

Good diet, exercise, enough and quality sleep, avoid excessive stress

>What do I care about the wall? I'm 22 headed on 23 and I've had two dates in my life
Sounds like you should care about the wall to me. Even if you're religious, your looks and capabilities matter

The wall only applies to a woman's appeal to chad and the bar of what they see as quality is lowered to above average men. Average men will always be the compromise at best rather than preferred choice. There is no real wall, women will not compromise with you and you should never try to wait it out.

Balding is mainly from the maternal side you mong

I've been working on my appearance, personality, and fitness more than ever because I'm trying to go a new direction in life, but that's because I want to be a better person, not to pick up chicks.

that's a myth, it depends on both sides and your luck.

user. Loser bitches everywhere think like that.
They are all alone and still think that them basically raping a blindingly thirsty chad or just some guy means they "still got it" and the wall isn't real and they just have to wait around.
Truth is, not even average guys are going to lower themselves to most of them when they can pull fresh out of highschool girls who're in the baby making way and want to settle down with an established man who'll take care of them right now.

Yes.
Depends on the woman. Basically whenever her attractiveness starts to decline.