The day you start lifting is the day you become forever small, because you'll never be as big as you want to be...

The day you start lifting is the day you become forever small, because you'll never be as big as you want to be. Body dysmorphia bigorexia and OCD are serious mental illnesses present within the fitness community, you may spend hours in the gym everyday, constantly obsessing over whatever nutrition plan you've laid out to the point to where you can no longer think about anything, through your attempt to self-improve and rise above you've actually brought yourself down to a state of falsely perceived superiority when in reality you are very negative, you may even lose many friends and push out other people in your life. You picked up the weights to feel better about yourself, to improve your life, to improve how you feel and to feel good about YOUR self, to feel happy with YOUR self, you did this to be happy, not to burden you, you are doing this like any other thing you do in your life that you feel is necessary, because you want to do it, not so you can always be negative pushing out activities and joy and pleasure and engulfing yourself in unhealthy levels of obsession

If you are not positive, if you are not happy, if you find yourself constantly obsessing over things and being negative and pushing people away and sacrificing your life for something and you still don't feel like it's paying off. Then stop...it's not healthy

What good is your body without your mind?

Attached: 1_THr70wu_6xkoL3i5ZJC60w.jpg (367x504, 64K)

mental illness forcing me to be healthy oh noo

Body dysmorphia is unironically the best mental “illness”

kek

The body dysphoria is real guys, I lifted too hard and now I want to be a woman.

Solid Post. I started realizing this back in the summer when i would obsess over working out. I hit my goal and just kept going and going, it never ended.

Now I workout to enjoy it, not for the results. I like to switch things up now and do things like: yoga, running, calisthenics, and weight lifting last.

I got burnt out of weight lifting to be honest.

But maybe you're actually small and now you're coping

Attached: FaceApp_1538624120429.jpg (247x313, 15K)

shoo shoo gains goblin

El trumpo

post body

you've got a point op
> Browse Jow Forums all the time
> occasionally post in cbt and called a dyel twink
> Go outside
> Bigger and leaner than the vast majority of men
Lots of people need a reality check, calling everyone

fpbp

>Body dysmorphia
This meme needs to fucking die. If a person in the mirror and sees someone that looks small that's because he is fucking small.

I dont need to be big. Just bigger than every other guy in the gym

only seen fatties and dyels talk about this even on a gymcel video I saw the comments from dyels and fatties were talking about how they totally had dysmorphia and were absolute units the jacked guys all said what's the problem with wanting to be bigger? It's trying to surpass who you've become, why wallow in complacency?

I like him better with a stash

Attached: 1510652405385.jpg (595x635, 18K)

this is althou true for roid monkeys

when you get big enough you cut

Attached: 1495599891633.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

this board is full of bloatlords now that's why

this
fat=/=muscle

nothing you listed was bad

try harder puss

I dont need to be big I just need to be an all round athlete except for cardio and some explosive power so I can knock anybody out and get all the bitches gg

what a crock of shit.

>devote life to fitness
>gain self-control
>be able to invest into goals without distractions
>can do literally anything i put my mind to now
>all thanks to OCD-ing over my body for a couple of months

Sure I might never be "happy enough" with my body but im sure as hell happy i look 100x better than what I used to. And im fucking delighted at the fact that I keep getting promoted at job because of my newfound work ethic. I am a machine that loves to work. Happyness is in the journey itself now.

Thats the whole point retard, you are not happy with the goal you are happy by moving towards it. And along the way 12512521 things come up which make it worth it even if the goal is not what you imagined it would be

If you reach a point where you are satisfied with your looks I think it's fine to just go all balls to the ball with strenght training and forget everything about more mass

post body