Will lifting weights make me masculine if i'm a tranny

what routine should i do to make me not look masculine.

Attached: trans.jpg (900x600, 45K)

L O N D O N ?

Not being a fag (4 sets of 5)

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

You will get masculine by goin to the gym because your body is still male

but hormones?

do squats ... if youre on estrogen squats ... just eat enough food so that your body has plenty of fat covered your big ass muscles that way you wont look masculine and have a nice big ass for pumping

a big ass for pumping lol.

so i should eat myuself fat and do squats? how many squats? like every day??

no dont get fat just dont get lean like 15 percent body fat so it goes over your ass and makes it look big and juicy... squat 3 times a week..

have you got pics?

Fucking go back to your containment board

Attached: IMG_3534.jpg (400x300, 68K)

You typing like a fucking idiot

Bret Contreras' Strong Curves program.

/thread

Deep bodyweight/pistol squatz and cardio is all you need.
Now post benis

Neck hangs x death desu

dont listen to the haters op trannies are hot
no homo

yeah lots of pics but i'm not no internet whore

>You typing like a fucking idiot
lol irony

go on...

what is a pistol squat

ya i know

You are already masculine, so you might as well get stronger so you can survive a hate crime.

Don't worry, your hands, shoulders and face already do that for you

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

9xMM Skullcrushers

LMAO this is some of the most stupid horse shit snake oil i've ever seen

>lol just do all of these random exercises for, like, a year, just trust me haha it's only a FEW dollars haha lol

fuck off you idiot

Lmao you're fucked before you even go to the gym. Them big ass shoulders and man hands are fucking disgusting. Neck yourself. Oh wait. I don't even need to tell you too because there's a good chance you'll try anyway.

>what routine should i do to make me not look masculine.
Born again until failure

There are some good articles that you can find about it if you look for trans exercise routines online. It all depends where your at, if your pre hrt then yeah it will, if you are doing hrt then if you do it right it wont make you look masculine.

You'll have to be careful what muscles to work though, since (probably) your frame might not be feminine and will be for a guy, you might have to just avoid some muscles all together and take into account your shape. Just in order to avoid accentuate your frame.