What exactly does it mean "to make it"?

what exactly does it mean "to make it"?

Attached: 32010732.jpg (500x375, 36K)

you've built enough mass that almost all women are attracted too you and men look up too you

No one here knows because they have never made ir

Accomplishing your goal

Well I have pretty realistic goals. I just started working out and my goal is to gain 3-5lbs of muscle after a year of training. Will it mean that I have made it if I achieve my goal?

Knowing that, when you're laying on your death-bed, you'll be satisfied with the actions you've taken during your limited time spent living.
I may not bench 315 yet, but for the rest of my life, I'll be proud of the fact that I myself managed to progressed from 95lbs, to 275lbs on the bench press through sheer discipline & determination.
I could die tomorrow, and although I'd be upset that there'd be more to do in life, I'd be proud at what I've accomplished so far.
Making it to me, is the sense of pride in admiring the culmination of my actions.

To greater heights.

You said '3-5lbs in a year' in another thread. stop trying to make it a thing

having a 7.5/10 qt gf, a few friends, comfy life and leaving fit forever
because those who make it, leave Jow Forums

Attached: 1447074367457.jpg (737x536, 101K)

When you wake up and realize absolutely none of this shit matters.

It depends from man to man. To one it could fitness related to other it could be money related. Even if it is fitness related my goal could be looking like Tyler Durden yours could be looking like the hulk.
For me personally the definition of making is: Big houses, fast cars, helping the ones I love money wise, banging more 18 y olds and looking like pic

Attached: Herakles_Farnese_MAN_Napoli_Inv6001_n01.jpg (1200x2100, 485K)

Being attractive enough that life actually becomes fun instead of a shit show.

Exactly.

>Knowing that, when you're laying on your death-bed, you'll be satisfied with the actions you've taken during your limited time spent living.
And /thread. Wrap it up, boys.

Make women come to you without you doing anything in that regard, simply by just existing.
Similar thing is make tinder thots text you first.
This is what I always tell my faggot buddies. If you have to text a girl first, you haven't made it.

You will never make it user
But in striving to make it
You will have made it

It's all about face you retard. Lifting has nothing to do with female attraction.

Calvin Klein and Ambercrombe doesn't hire out of shape faggots who only got their modeling gig by being the best piece of boipussy around.

You got to put in work.

Be happy with your life... whatever that encompasses for you. It can vary through time as you grow old ( e.g. 80% of this board are teenagers, so making it is fucking hot sluts without too much effort)

I think as long as you are happy in general( there'll always be low points) while being a decent human being you are making it

stop trying to push this meme
yes face is very important
body is also important and some girls will wanna fuck you just by you being aesthetic

when you make it, you will know

Whatever you want it to be. You'll know when you have because you'll have the approval of the only man that matters. Your boyfriend.
And also the man staring at you from the mirror, if you swing that way