What would you boys do to get with me? :)

what would you boys do to get with me? :)

Attached: shenwhita.jpg (677x1175, 438K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/C5K1v54
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i am the beast i worship

Nothing u fucking thot, get back yo ur empty depressed life and burn in hell

Discuss whether current capitalistic system is sustainable from the environmental standpoint.

Attached: grrrr.png (250x202, 6K)

I saw your post, you're a dirty fucking slut aren't you...I'd walk into your house and expect you to fall to your knees straight away, looking up at me pleadingly, asking me for my cock... I'd look down at you, and tell you to get your tits out and play with them, knowing you're not home alone... Your husband walks in, seeing his wife on her knees, playing with her tits in front of a stranger who is getting his hard, thick cock out and slapping it across his wife's face, he gets angry and confused... You start sucking me in deeply, I push your face closer to me, spit dropping down my balls while I stare at your husband...you feel my balls start to rise up, getting closer to cumming..I push you away, tell your husband to sit down and fucking watch...I slap you across the face, pushing you onto your back, then stand above you, cock throbbing, I tell you o repeat what a slut you are, how much you love my cum, how much you want me inside your mouth, your pussy and your asshole...your husband is staring now, something different in his eyes while I slowly jerk my cock to your slutty mantra, watching you play with yourself...he walks over, falls to his knees beside you, watching that cock slide over your lips, touching himself...then you say something unexpected "please sir, cum on my face with your hard cock!" That sends me over the edge, I groan and cum hard right across your tits,your face and your husbands face as well....
I tell your husband to come over, which he does...bending him over, I start to fuck his ass as well, making you watch while your hands are tied behind your back, unable to move, hungrily staring at my cock fucking the man you married while he moans like a whore...eventually I stop, after he has shot his load on the floor, and tell him to go into the bedroom and put on some of your lingerie...untying your hands, I push you to your knees making you clean my cock of your husbands anal juice until there's nothing left

what just happened?

please dont be rude or mean..

Attached: 42440774_522148168250693_3735932062726686701_n.jpg (1080x1350, 428K)

Go and buy some rope, chloroform, rags, shoval and a bag of lime

nothing, I'm into pale twinks

>Reverse image search
>No results
Well, here we go

I want to play with your butthole after we had dinner at a mexican restaurant.
I want to stick my finger in your tender asshole and oopsie a nugget of shit came out. You fart simultaneously.
Waft of fecal secretions in the air enters my nasal canals.
My semen receptors fire up and I slowly become erect.
You feel embarassed and begin to pull your little shorts up when i stop you. I pull them back down
A soft gentle kiss on your little hiney.
Muah baby
I then tell you to pee.
Pees for me baybee
You do so.
Im stroking to my two penises one of which I added surgically to my obliques for secret conjugal visits at the theater looking at the sexy girls and their pantylines in the gym.
When all is said and restroom we commit a ritual known as coitus.
I inseminate you.
You coincide with the moons.
Venus, mars
Penis, large.

I then suck your tender pepperoni nipples that cover your entire b cup breast tissue.
So tender they open up like a flower.
Your polyps my dear, thwomp thwomp
I can feel your virus.
It tastes of alluminum.
You are fertile and must breastfeed my beauty.
Is the sweety man
With my 5 fingers I spread open her nipple, and use the index finger of my other tendril to stimulate your breast. Like a rectum but in your breast. I want to be gentile, so as to not give you nipple hemmorhoids.
Meanwhile you’re releasing like a goat, pellets for daddy God shit.
Zia Annuki Kazüm.
The shiites knew not.
Escribes fortold stories of this.
Fornication so beautiful Jesuit of Nazareth himself spilled seed.
And thus the euphrates was born.
More denial than in egypt.
Your vagina is so beautiful. Like a flower, like i was thinking arbees but unironically.
Your clitoral hood pressed back to reveal a penis
What did God mean by this?
Only I would know because I was there.
And he is inside of us.
My follicles secrete semen.

Attached: 9220428C-684A-4EF3-92B1-30F34C6EEC4A.jpg (720x960, 132K)

Imagine if she was sitting on your face and your tongue was all the way up her anus, then she releases one of those flatulences that sound like and old dirtbike, and it makes your tongue and your entire face vibrate.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

haha

fucking based!!!

why are there no google images results? Where is this from?

high maintenance women aren't worth it man. Women like this are always looking for a step up.
Get a regular qt that's loyal and that you can actually get along with. Don't waste your time on empty women

eat poopoopeepee

Where straps are seen more than dads
Cause they clap at these boring actors
Cause everyone's big with hard weight
Now everyone thinks they're Scarface
It gets fizzy when their plans evolve
And they end up in the can for coke
I hope you're serving up (I-I-Ina Di Ghetto)
Where we wish for better luck (huh)
But we still see black cats

What in the fuck

Attached: 1537331789770.png (389x489, 214K)

instagram doesn't show up on google images I think

I would hermetically seal my butthole to your mouth with Superglue then fill you full of logs

rate my booty boys :)

imgur.com/C5K1v54

Attached: 42366169_341679243242636_2253958755956116427_n.jpg (1080x1245, 199K)

would bust all kinds of nuts

I am a misogynist, I hate woman. I just want to spunk in their faces

>Venus, mars
>Penis, large.
Hshsjjsjsh

Look up at you in disdain, then continue to browse grindr between lawnmower pull sets.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1461118544017.png (632x650, 99K)

If this isn't a pasta, what the fuck is wrong with you

Don't ever let this meme die