/fph/ high standards edition

Last one died

Attached: Screenshot_20181021-195615_Tinder.jpg (1080x1870, 1.1M)

Every day the same tired old content from you fucking aspies.

Bitch more

Attached: 1539283121115.jpg (1080x1349, 92K)

>Anglo women
Why is it like this lads?

Attached: 1523682738828.jpg (240x250, 5K)

>3 hours pass
>Katie decides to check her Tinder account again
>500+ eager applicants
>"well, time to check who's the best one"

That reflection kek.

her unshopped pics are horible

Attached: 1487968689133s.jpg (250x226, 5K)

She's obviously joking.

Shoo, fatty

yeah... horrible... haha.

Ideally it’s time I stopped lifting. I’ve tried for years and the only part is when my parents run tinder with me. Now I want to swipe yes on the girl
>I’m jumping on your dick
But it’s not happening.
I’ve been on for a week and a month. Woth tinder gold but I’ve had only 1 match. Maybe I need shirtless pics with a dog. But my friends are there.

Attached: 8C35E96E-6291-4751-B79E-78903B5EAC8E.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Calm down, Katie.

Attached: 6313F090-3816-4B19-9600-0CAFC588040D.jpg (1050x741, 286K)

>hehe le redditor is here, better call him out on it
I'm genuinely curious tho

Because he’s a fatty trying to derail the thread, and you fell right into the trap.

Not like we don't have fph threads everyday. Now a sheckelstein thread is different, and i'm interdasted in it

Attached: Repent ZOOMER.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Go to Jow Forums then

>3868 miles away
Really getting desperate, aren't you OP?

Attached: Screenshot_20181021-214953_Internet.jpg (774x1800, 820K)

Every day i keep seeing you bitch ass nigger bitch about it, fuck off

D E L U S I O N

Attached: pooh.webm (640x800, 805K)

Attached: 6igl.jpg (750x1055, 496K)

Literal pig-woman can not stop giving birth to children. She is a terrible burden to her parents

Anything hardcore?

Why do I want to fuck Momo?

Attached: 1516509274808.jpg (650x608, 89K)

>I'm a fat girl who doesn't hate what she sees in the mirror

Guaranteed to be absolutely, unequivocally, and painfully insecure about her body. This is the kind of girl who would spend all day crying if you said something was even slightly wrong with her.

because you were abused as an adolescent

Attached: 1482201230477.jpg (234x250, 10K)

No pic but
>in grad school
>30-something, overweight, whiny career woman is constantly complaining about her life
>attracted to the most handsome men in our group, who are taken of course
>only want men with our level of education
>she shits all over men with "lesser" educations or jobs for having "less ambition"
>bitches about everyone, and everyone bitches about her
>I try telling her to lessen her standards and relax
>she passive aggressively complains that nobody is an expert on her life, and that I should just listen to her vent
yeah, because I REALLY want to listen to you

Attached: 1535316706768.jpg (600x703, 46K)

momo can do better

Attached: momo.jpg (211x238, 7K)

Fuck off incel

I'm on a no-fap streak.

I'll break it if some good nudes of mono are leaked, j St because I'm bored and I turn into a degenerate when I'm horny.

She forgot to photoshop this pic or something?
It looks horrible.

yeah haha any link on that

A gave a feeding fetish, how do I suppress it? Pic related.

Attached: IMG_6279.jpg (540x720, 49K)

Attached: IMG_6280.jpg (720x708, 67K)

KYS degenerate

Attached: 1536427850231.jpg (762x574, 30K)

who keeps fucking her is the question. Like I can see maybe hitting a slampig to see what it's like but that thing. Good god no.

She literally says swipe left if that’s not your thing. Swipe left or hush. The best way to fight this is to say “good for you” and then treat them like men, not as viable sexual options.

Based stroke Post

why are women so obssed with dogs? I get they're cute and/or good companions but it's still just an animal.

Attached: 1535451427040.png (273x215, 4K)

>child support
?? Sperm donors obviously have zero legal obligations

>fucked up kids
?? Mostly pretty reasonable people use donor services, all the trailer trash gets pregnant with 16

it's only a problem once they start thinking dogs/other pets > humans

The ones who are obsessed with dogs are the ones that secretly want children but will never admit it because they've been taught that maternal instincts towards human children are bad.

Attention. Dogs are attention machines for them. They can also project personalities on them as well.

>She literally says swipe left if that’s not your thing

That doesn't make it okay.

Have you see how this board treats fat men? It's not much of an improvement.

would

>scuba diver
it's a calling

It's hilarious that she attempts to push the walker away, you can even see the look when she suddenly realizes how embarrassing that is to film and tries to grin it off.

I always see this posted by no one ever posts pics.

>new "draw cute girl as X" trend pops up
>its enjoyable for like 3 days
>then people start using it as a social justice issue
>then the cosplay skanks all jump out of the woodwork to try and milk it

literally every time

>I'm intelligent and funny

brov, if you have to TELL people you are....

attention and the feeling of someone utterly dependent on you, also they are surrogate children

Attached: sack of shit.jpg (692x720, 50K)

That were some really nice 3 days, though.

>I'm a fat girl with more confidence than society says I'm allowed to have

Society literally does not give a shit about your confidence. Society is trying to put fat people down by saying they're not allowed to have confidence. Society, as a whole, simply recognizes that it is not good to be obese, and advocates about being healthy. It's your fault for taking the lardpill and then struggling your whole life to be "confident" in a body that is going to fail you much sooner than a healthier body.

But on a different tangent, why do fat people, primarily fat women, speak so much about being confident, as if they are overcoming something? Most people I know, skinny or fit or not, aren't even relatively confident. I have a load of confidence issues, and most of them stem from my being a skeleton when I was younger. I'm more fit now, but I still have that in my head. But I don't go on Instagram to post about it, or try to convince people I'm confident.
That's childish. Just go be fat somewhere else.

> who keeps fucking her is the question.

Well, at least 5 different black dudes.

Sun. Sun. Mr golden sun

White women fuck dogs. This is a fact.

fake news

Or they are over the age where they are going to have kids. Tons of 35 year old women at the dog park..

Attached: da fug.jpg (800x500, 95K)

Because they're trying to convince themselves and others (but mostly themselves) that they're confident and comfortable in the body they have (which of course they aren't because who wants to carry an extra 100 pounds of fat). Classic fatlogic, since you don't have the willpower to change yourself, change society/others so that you're accepted.

Which is odd because it's way easier to change themselves then it is to change society

>white woman lurking

if i marry her i can be stay at home dad? this is actually the life i really want...

If looking at that gnarly beast with mottled, rotting skin isn’t enough then I’m afraid you’re beyond saving. Maybe smelling the stench of a fattie may knock some sense into you but you’re pretty far gone.

I can see the appeal of a 2D feeder fetish where the girls always have pretty faces, bouncy, rubbery skin, and the butt and boobs to match their gargantuan bellies. But this I cannot understand

I don’t get it either but I think some girls get them as substitutes for kids? I dunno I can’t get enough of a cute dog, like I think every dog is adorable (except like white pit bulls or the ones with those gross sloping skulls) but I definitely know that when it comes down to it human >> dg

how do people get this fucking fat anons?

Attached: la-creatura.webm (640x360, 850K)

This someone should contact them to ask them if the girl taking the picture is single.

jesus.....

Everyone's got it all wrong. Dogs aren't a substitute for children, they're a substitute for a personality for these women. Having a dog is an easy way to appear interesting and can take the place of actually developing a skill or participating in a hobby.

Makes me sad :(
She felt pretty that day.

Hope she makes it.

i have male friends who are just as delusional

It's easier to lie to yourself than change either

>tfw so fat going shopping is a workout

Attached: karts.webm (640x360, 1.84M)

this, wtf. I have no problem with dogs, but I'm constantly seeing women center themselves around their dog. it's especially annoying when they talk about their dog like it's a baby and start cooing at it like it's a human infant. that creature used to be a wolf before we fucked with them. show it a little respect

>user tries to shitpost on Jow Forums.webm

Well, they all arnt like that.

Attached: IMG_6285.jpg (750x990, 115K)

I can't imagine how much regular exercise and somewhat healthy eating would improve our society. How uplifted the spirit of our nation would be if everyone was healthier.

Attached: g61i62v9rim01.jpg (1000x1366, 206K)

as a poorfag i always wonder how these lardasses get enough money to bulk this hard. really boggens the noggens. sometimes i have to eat nothing but peanuts or rice for a few days lmao

>treat her like a man
but men generally contribute something to society through their labors. This degenerate leech contributes nothing but more mouths to feed.

disabilitybux perhaps? if you are able bodied it's not difficult to make enough to eat what you want user

Attached: fattleships.jpg (1024x576, 237K)

Dogs are superior to having another female as a friend.

Attached: dogs are better than friends.png (1270x1100, 404K)

t-those are pounds, right?

If only I could be so grossly incandescent..

How much is disability in the US if you are obese? I always thought we were a lot stricter than other countries on welfare

>health at every size

Attached: haes.webm (640x360, 1.57M)

there has to be a tipping point, soon there will be more fatties than "normal" sized people

Attached: 1539371824655.jpg (550x444, 77K)

That thing is 900lbs.

Attached: 1537133280170.png (640x662, 600K)

isn't it weird how the human head can only store so much fat while the rest balloons out endlessly? Of course it would be a much bigger problem to walk(ok, lie) around with 40 kg on your head, the lard overflowing onto every orifice, but you'd think evolution wouldn't have had a chance to correct for being literally so fat you can't move, it's not a scenario that should happen in nature.

I read that just as my girlfriend said "I think I injured my knee" and now she thinks I was laughing at her. Thanks.

Attached: Tanks Move Up Normandy.jpg (750x1004, 717K)

>great value

>fatties in the sporting goods aisle
top kek

Attached: 1535915634165.jpg (563x503, 21K)

What the fuck are you talking about

Because Momo is Best Girl

Attached: Momo.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

what a gay story.