Would you a 5"2 sex beast?

would you a 5"2 sex beast?

your sons WILL be manlets

Attached: 1523869798374.jpg (472x640, 40K)

Implying I don’t want daughters to fuel my genealogy fetish.
It’s time to throw down!

My wife is 4'11

>genealogy fetish

explain?

you get off on other bigger men breeding your daughters?

No it’s nit some duck sort of thing.
It’s the feeling of spreading my seed, knowing that I’m conquering places or that future generations will trace back to me as the primogeniture if the line.go to Japan and have a kid there. For all time there will be a part of me there, and as they breed so on and so on increasing my web and influence over this world.

To correct though it would be daughters with the small women and sons woth the tall ones.
This ensures both are fit for breeding stock and carry my name further forward.

OH FUCK YES
Why the fuck should I care about my sons when my 5'3 mother didn't care about me. I'm a 5'10" teacher and I get mogged by my 16 year old students. What a life

I did, but ultimately left her for a higher iq/higher height scandinavian goddess for them offspring gains

Implying I would ruin that body and my life with kids.

>believe in marriage & god
>really just want to knock up a bunch of women and be a deadbeat dad like my father before me

Attached: 1529598884724.jpg (679x679, 132K)

both those conflicting feelings are likely in the most part due to your dad doing it.
get some therapy or at least do some honest introspection.
If you already are, keep it up bro, you can make it.

I wish, but all the shorties around me are holding out for Chad, and when they see you 6' bastards dating womanlets it only encourages them.

I'm already 5'7" so whatever. I'd just give my babbies a ton of fucking growth hormones and feed them a shit ton of food to make them Ubermensch. Would never breed a spic though, only white.

based fetish

REDPILLED AND BASED

>tfw really into short girls
>don't want to fuck up my future son's life by letting manlet genes into my pool

Attached: 1539451601975.jpg (629x812, 98K)

Op source please

Who said I had to remain in her life after flooding her ovaries? It’s her body, she can get it aborted if she’s not ready to raise a kid on her own.

My dad is 6'2", and my mother is 5'2", and I ended up at 6'3". You dont always doom your children to be manlets when you fuck short women.

Is your pajeeta really 7 years old?

>not having chad enough genes that your sons not only aren't manlets but exceed you in height
el mao

Shame and satanpilled

can relate, shame that finding decent women that want you to knock them up and leave is so hard

is 5'2 short for women?

My gf is 5'2, seems normal height.

Attached: throwing table black woman.webm (346x196, 456K)

>t. manlet
5'2 is not normal for a female at all, period. it may seem normal to you because you are a tiny male. 5'7 is a normal/perfect female height.

Attached: 1538324205621.png (500x483, 247K)

Mine is a 5'1 meximelt

im 6'5
it will balance it out somehow
kid will be around 5'9-10
mama is too sweet not to smash sorry kiddo

I ain't touching a girl below 5'8".

i just want cute petite and pretty none of this thicc shit

most women i know are between 5'0 to 5'4

Women are short in bongland

Just become a sperm donor, my seed has impregnated like 15 women now.

Um, the men do this exact thing too, but with the added benefit of having your name.

Good luck with the child support and more then likely seriously fucked up children showing up on your door step in 18 years.

Have any of the chicks tried contacting you or was it just "accidental"?

>5'7 is a normal female height

Are you trolling? 5'7" probably isn't even the average height for females in the Netherlands. And in every other country it's way below that.

t. Jeb!