Trips decides what I say, and while we’re at it does anyone have experience with winged scapula or pinched nerve...

Trips decides what I say, and while we’re at it does anyone have experience with winged scapula or pinched nerve? I still gotta see a dr but I’m sure it’s one of those two

Attached: DF1B4E76-B1D4-42C2-9F2A-0C1570E228A4.png (750x1334, 212K)

"Let me fuck you raw" plus eye emojis

>trips
Way to under commit, OP. Dubs or go home.
Write "I'm a pussy who's too scared to take real chances"

This guy wants you to send the first message

>gets trips

He did it
Do it OP

You were saying faggot? Alright I’ll do it

OP never delivers. You should know that.

Attached: bait.jpg (625x626, 20K)

There ya go let’s see how this plays out
Imagine being so autistic that you think posting “bait” will somehow pressure OP to following through

Attached: E533088D-DAD7-410C-A10C-DAE75A33E14C.png (750x1334, 285K)

lol

Alright faggoos you know the protocol, trips (because dubs are gay) decides what I say

Attached: 5BAE23AE-7131-4149-859A-DC7B5542946E.png (750x1334, 369K)

How on earth is she going to respond to that kek

My chances of sucking voluminous braps out of your brapper

Not being a faggot

"Committing suicide"

Like taking that cute twink at the gym up on his offer to destroy his tight boipussy

We're never gonna hit trips though
say: I have this rape fantasy...

Did you know the average IQ of maths students is 130?

roll

Well now we have to wait for 222

chances when it comes to slinging my big dick into VAGINAS

Imari take a look at this link

Write: " On taking you out for a cup of something."

Go to church, thot

My father is a member of the KKK

What is gonna take to let me taste that African chili-ring?

Are you bulking or cutting right now Imari?

OP here, I should add she’s only down in my area for another month or so before moving upstate for university, I’ll follow through with whatever you guys say but I would like to get some pussy because it’s been a while. Regardless delivering for my Jow Forumsizens is worth more than fucking some thot

Chances on killing disgusting nigger monkeys like you.

benis ::::--DDD

You're gonna be waiting a long time if you insist on trips. 1 every 111 posts. Take the dubs.

Thanks user, you are a complete chad.
If this is trips say: "Can I rape your butthole one more time before you move back to the Ooga Booga University in the African savannah?"

Finally coming to terms with my flaming homosexuality, sweetie.

Why the fuck do you have 6ix9ine's hair color?

Well hell, my daddy always did tell me gambling was good for the soul. I’ll take a number on yellow.

Hai there, I hope you’re having a good day!! ^~^

Eating ass

I want to marry you and have at least 3 kids, one of whom will be named after our esteemed president Donald J. Trump.

I bought a $200 dragon dildo and I'm too scared to shove it up my ass

Just forget about it honey, I am having a bad day with girls. You look cute, wanna go on a date?

send vagene pls

"You too"

Chew your ass

When it comes to banging naggers

LEL

kek "no u"

Why the fuck won't OP deliver?

Op deliver please
In the meantime taste this to whet appetite

Attached: 9B11FAF6-2212-4AB2-969A-6095E19EA342.png (750x1334, 86K)

too bad these are quads

Fucking kek user Jesus

Attached: CB536BF2-6A76-4C75-B7DA-63510A80C33D.png (750x1334, 439K)

Let's give OP some pussy
Say this: "Send me your address, at what hour do I come to pick you up with my V8-powered 2018 Mustang tomorrow?"

You sound like a rapist

>“I’m going to get you”

Attached: DF3CF03C-B683-4727-8A02-E56E1B88A637.jpg (455x376, 38K)

This is a lost cause, just ask if she'll sit on your face and get it over with

Fuck this is what I mean. I take a chance in a pretty girl like you and see how it blows up in my face! It’s always been like this oh user, you’re nice but I like Chad more because his dick is 3 inches longer and he plays football
Well I’m so so sorry that I prefer playing video games in my basement. It’s how I was raised because I got laughed at in school for calling or if the girls my girlfriend but she was only my girlfriend not my girlfriend as she was chads boyfriend.
Fuck!

"sorry i'm having my magic 8-ball answer for me because i don't know how to talk to people"

":^)"

sory yroy oi had stronke
d.weoadj

Do the drapes match the carpet

Want that slit puss you slit eyed bitch

Hi. I’m sorry about my son, he has slight autism and if effects how he interacts with people. He really is a nice young man and my husband and I would be so delighted if you were to come over for a date.
Please give him a chance

i'm sweating profusely and about to pass out from exertion thinking of how to salvage this conversation

Fuck, this is what I mean. I take a chance in a pretty girl like you and see how it blows up in my face! It’s always been like this "Oh user, you’re nice but I like Chad more because his dick is 3 inches longer and he plays football".
Well I’m so so sorry that I prefer playing video games in my basement. It’s how I was raised because I got laughed at in school for calling or if the girls my girlfriend but she was only my girlfriend not my girlfriend as she was chads boyfriend.
Fuck!

I wonder if you're willing to fart on my face haha

This

Do you have a strapon?

haha u look pretty gay bro

We missed trips, let's wait another fucking eternity because according to OP "dubs are gay". NO YOU FAGGOT, TRAPS ARE GAY, DUBS ARE NOT.

"ill give it to you straight i need sex tonight wanna fuck?"

Benis in bagina soon ?

Do you wanna suck me off?

In botany, a tree is a perennial plant with an elongated stem, or trunk, supporting branches and leaves in most species. In some usages, the definition of a tree may be narrower, including only woody plants with secondary growth, plants that are usable as lumber or plants above a specified height.

I was accepted for a NASA partner organization as programmer. They build rockets which are supposed to leave the Earth with people in it. I didn't show up on the appointment because I was abroad for a programming job in a game studio. I got so much shitstorm by them over e-mail about that dozen of people waited for me for a hour that day at a table

this, just do dubs OP

Alright since we missed that one, roll 77

Attached: 6D38EC6B-B0C4-46A1-B9A3-0AEA298D67AC.png (750x1334, 380K)

I have 2 dicks thats why i never had sex :/

Op this is shit you need to do dubs of you truly want to deliver

Send her pic related

Attached: 7B7CC330-D385-4AF1-9A6E-41ABC36BB2F3.png (750x1334, 74K)

i need sex wanna fuck

Roll 77 Imari

will you :bee: my gf?

Right I don’t think you respect me much. Maybe try talking to me more and getting to know me before you come back to iI I am sorry going that hard way think your full of me

The Prophet [salAllahu alayhi wa salam] said: “Let not any one of you say, ‘O Allaah, forgive me if You will, O Allaah, have mercy on me if You will.’ Let him be resolute in the matter, whilst knowing that no one can compel Allaah to do anything.” [Saheeh Bukhari and Muslim]

"haha"

"I want to take chances with you. :) :) :) :)"

If you were an umbrella you would be in the boot of my car

Send her the link with this thread.