Every girl on my class says that i look handsome now

Every girl on my class says that i look handsome now.

but every girl i try to talk curves me or ignores me. why?

>inb4 date one of them you faggot
(i can't)

Attached: nrhj2rz4qu911.jpg (640x638, 42K)

You're probably just unattractive.

It’s probably in your approach, you can’t out lift shitty personality and social autism. Or you just seem desperate despite your gains and they pick up on it

You can be handsome and still be a loser

This is probably the right answer

or this

Every day when you wake up you put on a mask. This mask will help you be friendly with normies. Always give a little smile when greeting someone. Never talk about yourself unless asked by the other person. Never appear embarrassed. If someone tries to make fun of you, go with it or risk a confrontation. Those are your only moves and confrontation may fuck you as well. Never appear not confident. Every action you take may not be correct but never admit fault unless you absolutely have to in order to preserve a relationship. Never admit major issues with yourself. Anything that is too depressing will make people pity you. You want respect not pity. Keep good posture, decent eye contact, and a neutral to happy face. To live in this world you have to be a psycho. Interactions can be genuine but only with people you can trust but even they might use your trust against you. If they feel disrespected, they will use what you told them to disrespect you. Any rule that is not enforced is not law. There are many unwritten rules that are enforced way more than written ones. Autists here can't fathom that but it is the case. Remember to be kind to the good people still. They are few in number but they don't deserve it like the others. Good luck user. The world doesn't make sense. Perhaps that's why we come here. Play the game well enough and you can change the rules.

Perhaps you're not confident enough. Perhaps it's your approach. Perhaps every girl just sees you as a friend. Perhaps you're gay and you don't know. Perhaps you meet a nice guy. Perhaps you two hit it off pretty well and your relationship lasts a long time. Perhaps you two finally decide to get married and announce how happy you are. Perhaps you two get old together. Perhaps that's what life is about.

>Every day when you wake up you put on a mask.
nobodycaredwhoIwas.jpeg

Attached: 1474389687162.png (598x600, 755K)

>everyday when you wake up put on a mask

Attached: 1512533957332s.jpg (225x225, 4K)

The feels

OP, do you have a circle of friends, a social life, or just regularly talk to people? If you don't, you can and will come off awkward around women, and you won't have the self-awareness to know what you're doing wrong.

You probably don't want to hear this, but you need to avoid going after women for a bit and start building a foundation for yourself. Go join a club and re-connect with some men (no homo). Ask someone how they are doing and just let them talk. Go find something you can be passionate about so you can talk about it with other people.

You don't seem like a bad person, user, but you need to think of yourself as a business. If a business looks alright but has bad customer service inside, most people aren't going to want to deal with that place.

Attached: daN4nGu.jpg (620x447, 46K)

>fags
>monogamous relationships

A redpill dropped this early into the thread? I expected more shitposts.

>mfw reading this but I already took the epsilonpill
That's what I'm calling it. I don't give a single fuck and always feel numb inside. I do whatever I want and say whatever I want, and it usually goes poorly and I love it. Doing this, I've managed to only make real friends. Anyone fake is immediately turned off. It's awesome. I don't give a single shit about society and I don't have to unless I want to become extremely rich, but I don't.

when will people realize that newbie gains apply to social gains too
increase volume (ie approach more girls) in the 4/10 - 6/10 range for at least a month before attempting a 1RM

>Every girl on my class says that i look handsome now.

Attached: doubt.png (300x162, 29K)

He's not handsome
girls don't call truly hot men handsome to their faces
know why? They're too busy forcefully making out with them
op if you were actually attractive you could be a doofus and girls would throw themselves at you

This, unless they are drunk they might slip and tell you that you look good, but out there in public? Never in my life have i got a "you look good" from girls, even when im with them, after kiss, after fuck, literally nothing, but as soon as they get something to drink they go all out

Jesus Christ what a fucking knowledge bomb.
>Any rule that is not enforced is not law.
>To live in this world you have to be a psycho.

Attached: 65464.jpg (1178x960, 58K)

they don't tell you directly, they have their friends come up to you and say "my friend thinks you're cute"

>According to actor Jean Claude Brialy, when Alain Delon arrived in Paris completely unknown he hypnotized everyone by his beauty when he entered bars and restaurants, wives, husbands, young girls, dogs, everybody in shock, in an interview before Brialy's death he said he had never seen such a phenomenon again.
>When Alain was discharged from the Navy and arrived in Paris according to the owner of a famous restaurant in Paris 5th arrondissement all the women in the whole district threw themselves at him. He started dating Brigitte Auber before he got into acting. At the time he did a variety of odd jobs, including waiter and porter, she was a famous actress in France and yet she was the one who was insecure.
>When he returned from the Navy and Indochina he befriended a leader of the Corsican mafia who introduced him to the head in Marseille, the later treated him as his son. French screenwriter Pascal Jardin said he was the only man who made him want to become a woman in order to know him better. The Italian director Count Visconti repeatedly stated Delon was his muse and "beauty itself" and reportedly he played the piano to put him to sleep when they were shooting Rocco and His Brothers. It seems all the people in the industry across Europe were stunned by his beauty, can see it from the words they used when they recall the first time they met him.

Attached: they don't tell you directly, they have their friends come up to you and say my friend thinks y (1311x1080, 282K)

not really
unless you are in highschool

>Every day when you wake up you put on a mask. This mask will help you be friendly with normies. Always give a little smile when greeting someone. Never talk about yourself unless asked by the other person. Never appear embarrassed. If someone tries to make fun of you, go with it or risk a confrontation. Those are your only moves and confrontation may fuck you as well. Never appear not confident. Every action you take may not be correct but never admit fault unless you absolutely have to in order to preserve a relationship. Never admit major issues with yourself. Anything that is too depressing will make people pity you. You want respect not pity. Keep good posture, decent eye contact, and a neutral to happy face. To live in this world you have to be a psycho. Interactions can be genuine but only with people you can trust but even they might use your trust against you. If they feel disrespected, they will use what you told them to disrespect you. Any rule that is not enforced is not law. There are many unwritten rules that are enforced way more than written ones. Autists here can't fathom that but it is the case. Remember to be kind to the good people still. They are few in number but they don't deserve it like the others. Good luck user. The world doesn't make sense. Perhaps that's why we come here. Play the game well enough and you can change the rules.

Attached: 1524802948157.jpg (500x750, 39K)

It's all about pozzing and drug parties

It sounds like that at first but it's not and he's right

B&R

Attached: 2362E4E0-F694-4744-8E90-DF4B2193FB28.jpg (1334x585, 150K)

this is me, girls approach me constantly and i got anxiety attacks and have to leave

He means having a faux persona that appeals broadly to everyone and basically gives you a wide margin for error when interacting with people

get redpilled, homos

Posting this late just to say you're entirely right. I'm an aspie in the (very painful and frustrating) process of blending in with the general population, and the basic rules of life I'm constantly building for myself are resumed in your post.