Had loving incestuous relationship with older sibling

>had loving incestuous relationship with older sibling

I can't be the only one right? This is the most fucked up board there is so there has to be more like me

Attached: 1506928932379.gif (366x360, 1.97M)

I currently have a thing going on with my sister. Also, top shelf gif.

Tell us some stories! I need a good feel good fap!

And that's the original truth

greentext it you double faggots

Not sibling, parent, but yes a loving situation and no real negative outcomes.

This. I want stories, dammit.

>had
>not have
What happened

I visited my younger half-sister once and when we were watching a movie (anchorman lmao) she tried getting me to molest her but I was way too stupid to understand and she got frustrated and told me about it later

She was like 16 I was 19 or something, shes really pretty but she lives super far away from me and I dont care that much

we want stories

Incest is all well and good but incest with a rape element is far superior. I had a younger girl cousin that I didn't grow up around visit our house for the first time when I was 13 and she was 11. Our house was in the mountains so we were surrounded by dense nature. My mom, in those days, was always pushing the kids out of the house demanding we explore nature but really just wanted some peace to herself. So me and my teen cousin went on a light hike in one direction while the younger kids played in an area sort of under the house.

Anyway, we eventually settled in a clearing somewhere quiet and talked about nothing. I felt sexually charged and was constantly trying to subtly shift the conversation to sexual things. I remember we were talking about pubes and she wanted to know if I had them. I said I could show her. I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled the front down. I was crazy horny and my dick was bigger than it ever was but somehow not sticking up so it just looked like I had a monster flaccid. I remember her reaction perfectly. "I didn't know they were so big."
"You can touch it if you want I said."
She shied away from that and I kind of harassed her into grabbing it by pestering her and keeping my dick out and moving closer to her. Eventually she conceded to hold it. Her hands were so cold compared to the heat radiating from me. I made her go really fast by holding her arm and pumping it hard. She has kind of hunched over me in the grass jacking me off and I was about 70 percent hard and losing it. I decided to just go for it and grab her head and push it down. She fought it. A lot at first. But she saw I wasn't going to stop and eventually started sucking me there in the bushes. I got fully hard instantly then. About halfway through, brave from all this success, I had her get off me and lie down on her back. I straddled her head and started fucking her mouth, my balls furiously slapping her chin. I finished that way in about 12 seconds.

Told this before
>My oldest sister is 20 years older so my oldest niece is just 4 months younger. They live near, but two school districts over
>every Summer I would visit to help my BiL farm and I stayed in the guest room in one of the barns.
>she started turning into a true beauty - five seven, a swimmer and gymnast, flawless pale white skin, sparkling bright blue eyes, night-black hair, a clear alto voice, and just barely C cups; cheerleader, the whole thing
>the Summer we both turned 16 she was really focused on cooking so she was making dinner for my BiL and me. One night I had been out all day and got back well after sunset, decided to shower then go to the main house and get leftovers
>walked out of the bathroom naked to get some clean clothes, niece (fuck it - Christy) was dropping off food for me, thinking I was going to bed early. We stared at each other and then laughed as I grabbed a towel
>next day when she brought me lunch she said that since I would be late she would bring me supper, so be dressed. That night she came over and sat while I ate and we talked. I still have no real idea how but we ended up kissing and making out for 20-30 minutes before she took the dishes
More

>spent the next three days working late, eating dinner, making out. Sunday her parents were going to some meeting and the two of us would have 6 hours to ourselves
>she came by my room with lunch and we talked, made out, and then I just kept taking her clothes off. As I got ready she whispered
>I always loved you. I only trust you
>we had sex, cleaned up, and met my sister and BiL for dinner in town
>Spent the next 5 days where she would slip over after dark, we would have sex, she would go back

>I left and we missed each other, writing all the time, calling when we could. At my grandmothers big Christmas party she and I snuck off and had sex in grandmas bathroom
>we hatched a plan; She was an enigma to my classmates and vice versa; we each just told people her father disapproved of me as a bf and we were sneaking around. They had no reason to think we were related. So we started *meeting friends* or attending the same events and just... dated. Movies, concerts, etc. just in love. We were just doing it far away from either family.
>then we decided to go to the same university in a different state. That was heaven - we were just Hs sweethearts dating in college ; no one had a clue. Our new friends assumed we would graduate and marry. We told them her parents were religious to explain separate apartments in the same building- my BiL thanked me for watching over her
More

>but it was coming to an end; she wanted kids. Our family would *NEVER* accept us, so she took a job on one coast, me on the other. Within 2 years she was engaged. I went and for old times sake stayed in the barn guest rooom
>the night before her wedding she snuck in. She had been off birth control for a year (she was making her groom wait for marriage!) and she wanted something
>we had unprotected sex three times
>wedding the next day was amazing
>nine months later she had a son; black hair and blue eyes like me and her.
Her two other kids, daughters, look like her husband

this is the fakest story I ever read user wtf
>I still have no real idea how but we ended up kissing
>she whispered I always loved you

well, for once this one is actually about love, and not about fapping.

>Live with just my dad on the family farm
>Goes out for a 'smoke' before bed every night
>Sneak out one night because I can't sleep
>Find him jerking off and smoking a joint out on the back porch
>Lets me sit next to him, giving me a peak from the skin mag he was looking at
>Jerk off together with him
>Start doing this as a nightly routine
>Never realize this is 'weird' for several years

What is your current relationship between each other user?

I've only been around her a few times. The last time I saw her was about 2 years ago at a funeral and we didn't talk and she wouldn't make eye contact with me. She's married now and apparently her husband made a pass at her mom.

How did you not immediately think it's weird

>when I was 13 I raped an 11 year old, shit was so cash
Yawn
>had a long-term affair where we loved each other
WTF, so fake, OMG

I can imagine myself raping someone, so it seems relatable. But being loved is just too weird, can't see that happening desu.