"Oi user, how come you still live with yer mum and I've got this car, fit missus...

>"Oi user, how come you still live with yer mum and I've got this car, fit missus, and new house when you were so smart at school and teacher's pet? Haha, nah, just jokes mate, good to see ye. Ya want a lift in to town? ["N-no thanks, Jack..."] Ya sure? Are ya goin' to a job interview or somethin'? Oh that company? Rachel is an assistant HR manager there! Hen, do they hire boring speccys for that position?"
>*Rachel, laughing for a second and grinning condescendingly at you* "Aw, that's so mean! Just be confident with the manager Danon!"

Attached: fashionlol1540132968828.jpg (750x744, 569K)

>y-you too

*smirks* You're just mad because I kicked you out of my Minecraft server.
*reveals 12 pack abs*

Attached: 06.jpg (265x298, 19K)

protip I grew up around these chav-lites and 99% of them are renting everything they own

you really thing a 20something year old is going to pay 30 grand outright for a range rover?

>renting everything they own
What did he mean by this

Attached: 1495840585408.png (657x527, 34K)

Never realized how much I want a bright red shitbox with a yellow license plate before

>Not just giving a few brojobs in the aul alley behind 'nandos to get an advance on a used ranger from the local dealer
Never gonna make it

T R I G G E R E D

>Be known as nerd, loner in school
>Go to law school, land position with major NY law firm
>Will be graduating with a $190K starting salary

Sometimes the "nerds" or "so smart" kids do win. Certainly in the world of biglaw they do.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1695x1077, 51K)

Don't know why you fags constantly post these kinds of pics as if it's desirable for half of the weeks on here.
No one wants to marry a thot and look and dress like a complete shithead with limited knowledge and school experience.
I'm happy graduating with my engineering degree, getting a good job and finding a nice virgin wife while being fit and handsome while not dressing like a 16 year old

means everything is on finance and when they start falling behind the monthly payments everything gets repossessed.

lmao I wouldn’t be surprised if this shit happens in the hellhole that is the UK

>own
>rent

Attached: 1489750599717.png (741x568, 29K)

you knew what he meant, i hope you're just acting dumb.

Read in a Liverpool accent.

The amount of Europussie in the post hurt my eyes
Fuck off poorfaggots

Attached: 1240171_559108757488053_1849119847_n.jpg (741x711, 96K)

Haha whats up douche bag, it's Tanner from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..

Too real.

This is my exact situation. I have a 10 year high school reunion in 4 weeks.

You couldn't pay me to go.

Actually you could, I really need it...

But how can a person both own and rent a specific thing at the same time? I believe that is impossible.

Attached: 1495840569361.png (657x527, 24K)

>being a semantics autist
never gonna make it

>fit missus

Why do British women all make themselves into bimbos?

Attached: W9Cl_n1B.jpg (400x400, 32K)

low IQ

They are either born a ugly slag or a slag

>This is considered 11/10 in bongland

Attached: 13.png (344x351, 334K)

inbred

They have open sexuality and are not discouraged from having sex or taught that sex is either evil or something to use as a way to control men(or women) by american society. Both conservatives and liberals are guilty of this.

I want to nut in these ultra-slags.

>sucking jew cock for the rest of your life
>winning
okay bud

When you want to be a smart ass at least get it right.
The law knows defines things like leasehold ownership and other things, so you are simply wrong in attacking his usage of words here.

This.
One of my goals in life is to go to bongland
Hook up with an ultraslag
Sink all 10 thick inches of bbc into them for a few hours
Take picks and a video
Post it on...well...a certain site, with her face blurred out.

Y I K E S D U D E
I
K
E
S
D
U
D
E

Attached: 1507820081146.png (424x430, 386K)

>how come you still live with yer mum and I've got this car, fit missus, and new house when you were so smart at school and teacher's pet?
That mut bitch is ugly but this is still true. most nerds are low test and either became unproductive or did something unprofitable. Tons got stuck on vidya.

Winners win.

> biglaw
> winning
pick one

Good job translating op into not funny

True to an extent, although I've found most of the chads & stacies who succeeded weren't actually dicks tbf, just hung out with them during high school so I just lumped them together. Almost all of them who were dicks are in pretty shitty positions. At least some of the nerds can suck their way up. Most nerds are bitter af and just spew vitriol on everyone. I've seen more nerds lose it and devolve then I have chads

It's not really about who's a chad, nerd, stacy or loser, it's genuinely decent people vs those who aren't.

fuck yourself you piece of shit of normie you don't belong here

>working all day and part of the night during the week
>going back in to work some more over the weekend
>cleaning out the partners’ buttholes all day everyday to try to gain their favor
>winning
Yeah real great life you’re gonna have workig 80h a week. At least you’ll have plenty of money for a boat and vacation home that you’ll never have time to use.

Cope

He didn't die. he just became a trap

Attached: 170px-Michael_Jackson_Cannescropped.jpg (170x231, 12K)