Is it normal for guys to have a skin care routine? Is it ok to admit it to other guys?

Is it normal for guys to have a skin care routine? Is it ok to admit it to other guys?

Attached: 1540143755524.webm (1280x720, 928K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/B6j4CP
johnwayne.org/blocktheblaze/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes and yes

If you want to take care of your skin just do it, if you chose to tell it to anyone it's your choice lol

using anything more than moisturiser is pretty gay tbph

Only patricians do it

Attached: giphy.gif (400x225, 3.89M)

No. Stop eating processed garbage, clean your sheets regularly, drink lots of water, don't be afraid of a little sun. Bam, good skin.

Wash face then lotion.

>Is it normal to have basic hygiene?

yes

Is your skin already perfect?

Does your skin get dry?
>use moisturizer
Are you having trouble with acne/pimples?
>Use benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, tea tree oil; whatever you want
Stop caring about what's perceived as 'normal' or what a man "should be" because a real man doesn't get hung up on minor shit like this.

Eat well

Wash your face with cold water and sometimes natural soap. That's litterally all you need
That's literally all you need. Every thing else is propaganda by cosmetic companies.

Ever seen tv shows about people living without anything in south American, asian, or african tribes. Notice how there skin are always healthy and they dont have access to cosmetics beside water and basic soaps

No and no. Stop being a queer.

Attached: 920x920.jpg (694x920, 42K)

I jerk off on my hands and apply to my face

Just use soap. If your acne is seriously bad then see a dermatologist and get prescribed the appropriate medication. If youre using anything else e.g. "beauty supplies" then people will look down on you for vanity and rightfully so

My skin routine is taking cod liver oil and taking a shower every night. Stop being a fag.

Reminder that although Wayne fancied himself a tough guy he lost his football scholarship from a bodyboarding accident, failed to get into the US naval academy, was never in the military, and was only a hollywood actor with a big persona.

A lack of depth is not an inherit manly trait.

Dunno if it's normal but most dudes look like shit so who cares if it's not. Take care of your skin, bros. Wash your face twice a day, put on a moisturizer with sunscreen in the morning, and a night cream before bed. Drink plenty of water.

i use an exfoliator followed by a moisturizer every few days

I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine.
In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches.
I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion.
In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub.
Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.
I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older.
Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

based

Based and batepilled

99% of skincare products are fucking snake oil. Women who spend hundreds of dollars and hours of time on skin shit are the same as men who buy “natural test booster” supps.

Wash your face twice a day with a GENTLE face cleanser. Wear moisturizer before bed and sunscreen/moisturizer during the day. That’s all you need to do. Do it consistently.

Sunscreen is THE most important part.

Is it true that cleaning yourself from the inside helps? I mean I've heard that taking laxatives on a monthly basis to get rid of the remainders of fecal matter in your system could help to get better skin.

Can you guys recommend a non oily face moisturizer I can use after showering?

Just try face washes and moisturizers one at a time until you find one that feels good on you. They are not as different as they want you to believe. Something basic af which is unscented and has few ingredients and feels good to you. And SUNSCREEN.

While you’re worrying about your looks, don’t forget to get a good conditioner that works with your hair, use it DAILY (and leave it in for several minutes). Get your hair trimmed at most every month.

at least*

Just do it, but dont talk about it
Girls laugh when i say i use my sisters products and guys think its weird as fuck

It's mandatory to have one, believe it or not. Your face needs extra care, do not listen to the niggers who claim otherwise.
>hollywood actor
>not using makeup or skincare products

They only real advice on this thread

>not using sunscreen
>not using facial cleaner

I’d go to /fa/ for skincare advice, but has some good stuff in his post. I’ll add using antibacterial soap for everything (including face) and finding a good fragrance-free lotion for your face. I also use blackhead removal strips once a week.

>only animal that seems to "need" daily jewish creams, supplements, vitamins

Fucking retards these days. You don't need any of this shit. Fix your diet and lifestyle choices.

based

I like to use Dermalex Acne, followed by a thin layer of Dermalex Moisturiser.

This combined with cutting out all sugars has stopped all my acne.

Attached: 81SQUgSC-OL._SL1500_.jpg (960x1500, 95K)

>Is it normal for guys to have a skin care routine?
No, but its recommended.

> Is it ok to admit it to other guys?
why are you having conversations about skincare?

anyways, all you really 'need' for products is a basic cleanser, exfoliant, moisturizer, and sunscreen. Cetaphil and CeraVe are standard. The rest is associated with diet and personal habits. See a derm if acne is an issue.

Attached: 1540064700705.jpg (750x745, 76K)

My wife showed me using a little bit of vitamin E oil mixed in with facewash and that shit puts in work!

Not unless you are some metrosexual. A proper diet and washing my face every day is all I ever needed. My dad however is a complete fucking woman when it comes to these things, he has more bottles in the bathroom than my mother.

discord.gg/B6j4CP

This girl is so weirdly ugly.

>childlike face
>no tits
>pale
>ugly greasy looking hair

Yikes

Tbh the cleanest and best my face has ever looked is when I literally don’t put anything on it 99% of the time. I just clean it with luke warm/cold water in the shower then shave 3 times a week and put on natural organic Argan oil as a post shave moisturiser. Also get 20 minutes of sun for vitamin D at least once a day

everything you described is patrician tier tho

Attached: 1538916853211.webm (640x640, 1.43M)

Even the greasy hair?

You can just tell that she's gonna get the worst wrinkles in a few years. Blehh.

Horseshit. Only thing that worked on my skin after 7 years of desperately pursuing meme advice like this was a prescription of 60mg per day accutane.

imagine how clean and pristine her asshole would smell and look after she just got out of the shower.

Attached: 1538960645131.png (354x348, 191K)

uh bro that defeats the whole point

>pale
>a bad thing
nigger pls go

no it makes the mess she's about to leave on my face even more erotic. its the contrast

If I don't trim my beard I get beard dandruff. Typically only when it's at least a 2 or a 3 length. I don't get it constantly, but if I rub it for example I'll get little bits of dandruff falling down. What product do I need to stop this?

i need this

Attached: FUUUCK.jpg (246x205, 3K)

This desu,

Although I do use olive oil on my skin (high quality of course), because my face gets a little dry in the cold weather and after using accutane in the past

You just have to wash your beard and skin under your beard more often with soap.

NEVER touch your face throughout the day. Cleared my skin up massively.

i use a brand called bulldog, its a sensitive one. seems to work well for me

screw you, genetics played a big part in skin.

Wanna trade? Let me take care of that while you take care of my hapa gf.

her slightly yellow teeth and milky skin are turning me on

She's not for that kind of thing.

Attached: 1540176574115.webm (1280x720, 1.72M)

>take good care of skin and hair
when normies ask me about it I say I dont do anything and I only shower once a week

>using one of the most comedogenic oils known to man
Why aren't you part of the clay bar and jojoba oil master race instead user?

Showering once a week and doing your Zuma and Wii fit is truly the patrician tier of routines user.

Yes but no one wants to admit they're gay. Just do it, you'll be fine faggot

don't know if it's common but you should have one

I don't have that much against the guy because he's entertaining but he also did rip off his entire persona from one actual california cowboy he hung out with, who's probably a pretty interesting guy

S... sometimes I do push-ups before bed

My asian girlfriend always tells me to put on a face moisturizer since I have dry skin, but that's about it.

NEVER let (((them))) know

That is definitely true. I do it weekly with an enema and my skin has never been better.

Can somebody tell me who the FUCK this is?

insecure female poster

hell nah nigga that's gay as fuck

Hmm I’ll look into that, haven’t heard of an issue with olive oil and I’ve heard it recommended by ancestral diet types.

>Notice how there skin are always healthy
But that's not true at all. A lot of those South American tribesmen have disgusting crater faces

> living without anything in south American, asian, or african tribes. Notice how there skin are always healthy and they dont have access to cosmetics beside water and basic soaps

its cause they have melanin, something your pasty white ass doesn't have

Attached: 3pS6aJ3.jpg (537x701, 45K)

yea melanin gives niggers super powers and the ability to build great civilisati- oh wait

everyone should have a skincare routine, only insecure faggots don't

> Implying the best civlizations where created by pasty white snowniggers

The best civlizations where created by mtan skinned men, like the romans, greeks, persians, heck, even arabs. Nordicucks didnt do shit but leech. Niggers and snowniggers are the same.

Required
johnwayne.org/blocktheblaze/

I used to play sports in high school haha

>literal Indo-Aryan tribes were brown BEFORE other filth tribes raped them

Okay retard

Attached: F215DB17-9080-46E8-9685-EC9C71A745E6.jpg (202x268, 25K)

The only kind of skincare I've ever done besides showering regularly is putting a little bit of after shave on a pimple in the rare occasion I have one. I don't want to do that anymore, because after shave has it's own smell and I have started wearing perfume and don't want to mix fragrances.

Any advice what to do with pimples?

The sun damages skin. Black faces means no uv damage to the skin.

Just how fucking insecure in your own sexuality are you?

any love for my question?

Attached: 14659351_106978283108113_8333437963966873600_n.jpg (750x937, 121K)

Have any of you also noticed that your skin gets much worse in winter?
I have some small blackheads from time to time in summer, but rarely any pimples. But right now my skin seems to explode. I get pimples super easy (most of them hidden by my beard) and my skin feels more greasy. Always happends during the colder times of the year.
How do I stop getting nasty skin in winter?

>Wash your face twice a day with a GENTLE face cleanser. Wear moisturizer before bed and sunscreen/moisturizer during the day. That’s all you need to do.
No. you literally only need to wash your face when you take a shower. Rest is unnecessary.

Aleppo soap master race. Even works on hair. I've heard some people use it for their teeth, but I'm no sure it's a hood idea.

No it’s not normal. Only if you have an actual problem like acne. Otherwise you’re a faggot

Finished a course of accutane like 7 months ago. It was pretty successful, I went from horrible acne to pretty much entirely clear. Little tiny pimples are starting to come back and fade after a day but it's still annoying. I feel like all the facial cleansers I use are making things worse desu, I'm thinking about just going back to only washing my face with water and moisturizer. Cutting out dairy and washing my sheets every night still helps though so I'm gonna stick to that.

How to get rid of mild indented acne scarring?

Attached: 1499233696970.jpg (1024x1280, 679K)

of course it is. you have a teeth care routine don't you, why not skin care?
it doesn't need to be like a womans routine though because you presumably aren't damaging your skin with makeup.

This. Was once gaunt and sollow, now I have a healthy glow. Of course I'm on Nofap, so I have my bros cum on my face for me, no homo.

>caring what other guys think, or people in general
Lol

uh...
uh....
what was the question?

Attached: mclintock.jpg (236x334, 19K)

You'll probably come off as a fag, but more guys are into it than you think.

I highly recommend a long-ass Korean skincare routine if you're a fellow skinlet.

why the fuck does it matter, if you're this insecure just don't tell people also here's mine
>daily
>face wash
>spray water on face before bed
>spf20 moisturizer
>spin brush on face for pore cleansing (done whilst applying face wash
>only take 30c or below showers

>weekly
>charcoal clay mud mask
>facial exfoliating scrub

>wash face
>don't drink milk
All it takes

yes, and yes.
moisturizer, spf, retinol or vitamin c, and an exfoliant. that's all you need user.

Moisturizers usually have sunscreen

I use mild and/or moisturizing soaps. Make sure you shower daily, but don't scrub. If you're leaving red marks, you're giving yourself abrasions that will make your skin rougher. Don't shower too hot, either, and don't use too much soap. It strips the natural oils from your skin and leaves it dry. Make sure you PAT, not rub, yourself dry after. Shave your face regularly. If you still have a bad time, use extra moisturizers or exfoliants. Also, for your hair, even though you didn't ask, use shampoo sparingly, maybe once every week or two. The rest of the time, just rinse your hair out. Like your skin, too much soap strips the natural oils and will leave your hair dry, brittle and frizzy.