Ok be me:

>lifting 2 years, decent build
>ok looking
>good job
>own house
>5'11"
>normal size dong
>have gf 7/10 qt3.14

Ok, so today gf comes to gym with me. She recognized the two biggest dudes there. One is about 6'5" the other 6'6". Both are pretty built. Not shredded but still jacked looking. Both White, uber Chad looking guys. They're usually there in the mornings. They're always cool and helpful.

They come over all smiles and cool, talk, "oh user, you and tiff are a thing now? awesome good for you both". Everythings seemed cool, but didn't. I had this sinking feeling in my gut.

I ask my gf what's up later, and she begs me bot to flip out, it was a couple years ago.

She's fucked both of them. Separate times.

Anons... I've seen these guys naked before. Their dicks are huge too.

I can't get the image of these guys fucking her brains out of my head. Literally can't focus on anything.

I wanted to be the best and biggest she ever had.

I can't dump her for it. It was before me, not cheating. She's not like that.

How do I get over it and stop being insecure?

Attached: 37207086_298927574177388_1592479061953740800_n.jpg (1080x910, 831K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FlYZnd7dEPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just admit you're inferior and be greatful to have sloppy seconds

Stop being a faggot.
Get over yourself.
It was in the past.
Now fuck off and go pick up a heavy object and put the cunt back down. You'll feel better.

Best advice you'll ever get.

Manlet

Attached: 74B4403D-8F04-46C0-B8B2-C2F9EB5C874B.jpg (405x720, 44K)

>I wanted to be the best and biggest she ever had

user you have problems. Go see a psychiatrist. Talk to someone irl.

Dump her and switch gyms. She's already getting railed out by both of them currently,

"it was a couple years ago" lol

That is hot af. Your dick is practically dragging through their fossilized loads. Like, your tractor is ploughing the fields that they sowed for you. I’m hard.

this

Fucking degenerate

this but unironically

>dragging through their fossilized loads
kek

Wait there's something wrong with not wanting to be a cuck?

Bro, relax. Everyone is insecure about something. It's a very normal emotion.
Guaranteed those guys probably want to fuck her again, but instead she's fucking you. There's a reason for that

You will get over it, eventually. It will take time tho

Dont listen to the faggots on this board, they are borderline incel cucks.

Try in stay occupied, lift hard, your gf is with YOU, she chooses to spend time with you and she loves you, no one else.

Ask yourself this: Do you live in the present? Or do you go to sleep and wake up a year ago or some shit like that? No, you are living in the moment, you dont have to worry about the past user.

I know how u feel, it took me nearly 8 months when i found my gf (Now ex) had sex with a total douchebag that used to be a friend of mine, dont think less of her either man. godspeed user.

You have pic realted, no one else does. She chose you. She loves you. Be the best man you can be for her

Attached: fml.jpg (600x355, 37K)

Wow, I feel for you bro. I mean we all know there were some dudes before us(unless you are dating virgin), acknowledging that some might have been better developed( unless you are hung like a horse) but having it like this from guys you meet on regular... that's a tough pill to swallow

But unless you are a cuck that would take pleasure of thinking about them ramming your girlfriend I think it's perfectly ok to be bothered by this.

If you love her, that shit is indeed a past and when fucking her you don't feel like throwing a sausage into a hallway then just let it pass, you will stop thinking about that eventually, it's ok to be bothered by it, you are not insecure faggot it's just normal imo.

But if you and your gf are going into the same gym as these 2 and she fucked them both I think I would suggest for you both to change the gym... it was weird with you not knowing, it's even weirder now you know

This is true user.

Try and stay*
You have pic related*

Sorry for typos kek

I used to get upset by thinking about a girl’s previous sexual activity but for some reason I gradually stopped giving a shit around age 25. I think it’s just a matter of your hormones calming down.

Do you think growing up and being more mature is involved in this too?

This lol

If you're competing with them strictly on looks and dick, then you're going to be miserable the whole time.

OP here. Technically none of the people in that pic are the one's I'm talking about. That was an image on a duckduckgo search for giant dudes with girls and it basically conveys the message.

Hopefully I get over it sooner than 8 months.

I don't know if it better or worse these guys are actually cool too. Like I wouldn't feel bad hating a douchebag but these guys have actually been helpful to me long before I found this out

Or I might go at a different time if I bring her again. If I do change gyms I'll keep why to myself.

BIGGEST GUY

Why have you seen these guys naked OP?

Because there's this place called a locker room. On the other side there's a door that goes to a pool, hot tub, and sauna. There are also showers in the locker room and people change clothes in there. Does your gym not have a locker room or even showers?

I mean, she's not dating them, she's dating YOU. I get that it can suck to imagine your girl getting fucked by some other guy(s), but the solution is to acknowledge that it was in the past and just...not imagine it. Unless she's specifically told you otherwise I'd imagine that those two aren't the only people she's slept with before you, either.

If it bothers you to the point that you can't stop thinking about it I'd recommend that you talk to a professional about it or something because what that tells us is that you're way more possessive than you should be. Especially if she isn't cheating on you and ESPECIALLY if you don't have any real reason to believe she might be besides your own insecurities.

It's easy. Do what would have made your parents proud.

>not dating a virgin

just find a virgin to commit to and use her for sex in the meantime.
It's not like you were going to marry her

What were the circumstances they fucked her? What were the circumstances you first did? What's her body count? Yours? And most importantly, do you care about this stuff?

Some people do, some don't. There are lots of factors that play into it. Like, what if she banged one within 24 hours of meeting, but it took you weeks of trying? That's different than if you ALSO banged her within 24 hrs of meeting and it just blossomed into a relationship. Also different than if the Chads dated her a bit before banging

We can't tell you. Honestly, I'd go to the Chads and ask for a more objective perspective on what she's like. They want to help out a bro and people hide a lot

>I can't dump her for it.

Sure you can. Tell her you don't find her attractive anymore.

Go and practice a combat sport,then those insecurities will go away,with time you will learn that it doesn't matter how big you are or how big your dick it is,as long as your dick has a decent length why need to worry about?Take a look at Khabib for example,he is shorter than you,he may weight less than you but he can beat you and those guys at once and if he wants he can start to fuck the mouth of everyone from your gym.

Attached: 009_Khabib_Nurmagomedov.1341622355.0.0.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 89K)

Just remember you're the one she's fucking now

Lol, I feel you, but you have to respect that she's a human with urges too.

Once you get over that you'll be a real man.

Attached: '.jpg (457x767, 57K)

>if he wants he can start to fuck the mouth of everyone from your gym
kek

>tfw dick is big enough that It's in undiscernable pain territory making anything bigger just redundant
It's like being unmoggable

same, also 6'4 so no need to worry about being height mogged

>dabs on you dicklets

I mean there are guys like in OP's picture who are built and 6'10" and 7'2"... but those are extreme outliers.

Generally 6'4" is 99th % so practically unmoggable.

it has everything to do with this

The secret is never to be seen next to these monsters. It's all perspective

Why the fuck would she tell you in the first place?

>5'11
You could try suicide

He asked her why she was weird around them, she answered truthfully. He would have found out from Chads eventually

This is why you only marry virgins. Disgusting bro... there's nothing to be done.

lmao, she's a fucking whore. She's fucked 3 guys in her life at least. Probably more than 10 though.

Yeah desu if she fucked both gym bros, her number is probably in the double digits realistically speaking

Abort OP

>she's a real human bean with "urges" bro
lol OK dood

Just when you think you're mogging people, remember, there's always a bigger guy in the gym. Be humble.

Kek, Khabib is not a good example cause he for sure didn't marry a whore

6"7ft here, get mogged fgt.

What else is there to compete on?
Money? Women don't give a shit about that unless you're in the literal 1%.
Confidence? How are you going to beat an uberchad who has already pumped and dumped your girlfriend in that department?
Personality? That seems like a pretty weak thing to depend on. Do girls really care about it more than they care about your height and dick game?

3" more isn't going to completely mog 6'4" guy unless you're at least close to as built as him

When a young woman has become bored of fucking around she looks for a stable easy to control husband.

That's you. Just be glad you can contribute to her wellbeing as her personal wallet user. At least until she gets bored and wants something else.

Attached: 1534892303824.jpg (592x569, 82K)

>youre a real man when you accept that your woman has been fucked by every huge guy in the gym, and that she wanted to fuck them

what the fuck kind of rationalizing is this shit

It's not easy, my man. I've been with my girlfriend for 11 months and we are pretty much inseperable in the sense that we have shifted our work times (shift workers) to work the same time of day. We do everything together, have amazing sex, have a mortgage together, countless animals and are very much in love.
Out of nowhere after some degenerate acts in the sexual realm (choking to the point of unconciousness and vicious anal) I just started to think about this fucking monkey looking asshole she banged before me who was constantly rejecting her and kept her on the hook. She liked him and he kept her at arms length but fucked her. He was trying to get her back when I started speaking to her because we all worked at the same place.
It's been plaguing me for a week man and I just can't get the thought of him railing her out of my head even though she said it was just once and it meant nothing and her constantly saying he was an egotistical asshole. It's still bothering me and i've seriously considered abandoning my beautiful relationship with this girl wherein we are both completely dependent on each other because of this one act which occured before she even knew me. She cried for ages and was so scared I was gonna leave her. All I could do was apologise and say it wasn't her fault and she is indeed blameless and the fault lies entirely within my own insecurity and mind. My ex before her of 30 months cheated on me and it completely shattered me. My current gf is the one who got me out of a hole of smoking weed everyday and abusing drugs like codeine and phenibut and pretty much anything to get me away from reality. It's a tough pill to swallow man but you gotta think about the alternative and realise this was all before your time.
I still haven't made it yet. I still don't know if I can forget. The fault is not hers. I am fucked up and have abandonment issues and if I were to end it it would be a mistake because I love her in a way that is so real.

kek fpbp

goddamn user, godspeed. you had an ex too, so don't blame her too much.

Attached: 4C8661E8-44AF-48B0-8A8B-52B1D114353E.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: EA8E5C2A-8CE6-4A8D-9B8F-40F5C0780138.png (800x800, 1.36M)

>being this insecure your partner was with someone before you
Jow Forums really is full of immature children

>we have a mortgage together

Attached: 1800C820-C873-49C7-A2C8-F17A19EB697C.jpg (500x449, 24K)

It's easy

You need to fuck them

Litterally fuck them and be the dominant

It's better if you fuck them in front your GF

This.

Chances are she'll become jealous and at that point OP can just move on to other men, lesson learned.

Attached: 85785403-CAFF-47DA-A10F-2512BB8C456A.jpg (750x548, 67K)

Insecurity is the biggest turn off, That will be the end of your relationship not a bunch of uber chads that rallied your becky a few years ago.

this is the ultimate red or blackpill depending on if you belong to the subset of guys that they want to fuck when theyre 20
it's a blackpill for marraige prospects in any case

Fuck off you incel

11 months and already a fucking mortgage? LOL

Found out exgirlfriend was a major lezbo and the only reason she was with me was because I didn't know about how much of a whore she was and I have a massive cock.

So I fucked the surprisingly snug and fat assed bulldyke she lived with for five years just...I don't know. Took nearly half a year, a lot of manipulation, and a bottle of jack but I felled her.
Fantastic fuck and a talented head doctor amazingly enough.

Told the ex-gf. She got jealous as fuck fucked her twice as hard that night. Heard that she threw bricks at her house and told her to keep away from me.

Good times.
Good times.

t. low status male

>been with my girlfriend for 11 months
>have a mortgage together

Attached: 1474726862949.jpg (189x189, 32K)

Does she cum? If she cums, you have zero to worry about.

When you know, you know bros. I can see your point and agree with you. I hope you will a girl that you would follow to the grave and kill yourself on demand if she so commanded. This is the end for me. If she left or died, i'd just kill myself. She's t1 diabetic so a massive dose of insulin will show me the way out of unbearable pain. Before her I was ready to die. I've nothing to lose.

Attached: 1510270686595.jpg (1228x693, 108K)

dump that's it

I don't get it, so you are the one with that pink lace in hair?

>told you how big their dicks are

So, this post is obviously fake, but if any of you lads experience this, it's time to leave.

Also OP, your gf used to fuck a couple of good guys and now she’s in a LTR with you. Seems like confirmation she’s got good taste to me.

This is why virginity needs to be valued again

Bro, thats blatant disrespect. If your girl told you she was fucked by them she really does not respect you anymore. And I MEAN THAT. I'm not making this up. If a girl say these things to you, she's literally just playing with your feelings cause she doesn't respect you and thinks you're beta. You don't even have the courage to break up with her, she thinks you're utter scum.
Wait for it, time will pass and she will become an utter cunt, provoke you, poke you. Just break this up my bro, and I mean that from the heart, because I've been through experiences like that. All the best to you, man. There's plenty of other fish in the sea, find a girl who respects you.

Virginity is valued, but sluts have formed a period blood oath to pressure all the virgins into deflowering using mean girl witchery.

Thanks for the good advice user, God bless your soul!

Attached: musclebob.jpg (500x356, 36K)

OP, she chose you, remember that

but also remember that she chose you after having sex with tons of other guys, including random guys from the gym she fucked once and never saw again. i'm sure she'll be a great mother to your kids

>oh user you're with Tif now? Dude we passed her around the gym, sorry you didn't know

Watch it you dumb shit
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FlYZnd7dEPw

Roastie spotted.

Attached: 1538835836269.jpg (640x630, 373K)

This
You should have picked a debt free tatooless virgin you got a dumb cunt instead

I mean are they like good friends or something, or just work out together? Fucking one of them in the past is no big deal, but both, and they are both friends? Thats a bit weird dude.

Nice kikery you go there.

You have two choices but both involve manning up in different ways.

1. You get on with your relationship, this a feeling and it will die down like any other

2. Break up with her and find a nice chick who hasn't been fucked by the chads in the gym.

If it were me I'd go with option two because I'd rather start fresh with one of the other 3.5 billion women in the world than forcing myself to love some roastie who has different values.

>mother to your kids
You mean her kids and his stepchildren.

You can't read are you black?

This guy is a loser. If they blew loads inside her they literally imprinted their DNA on to her. Not only that but she fucked both of them. I hope you aren't planning on marrying that whore. You need to do preselection better

>she begs me bot to flip out

Attached: bot.jpg (324x362, 21K)

This is true.

If you have these problems at the beginning of a relationship it's better to end it before the real shit goes down.

Dude two random jacked chads at user s gym and she fucked them both. She's definitely got at least a dozen kill count or those are the craziest odds ever.

She's settling g for you open because she knows she can't hold down a guy like your gym bros. Sorry bro but it's the truth, shed prefer to be getting railed by them at this very moment.

This reminds me of this really funny Dane Cook stand-up story, I'll try and find the video.

Yep
>dating a non-virgin
You had it coming op

Completely beta advice.

Girls FUCK those who they think are alpha and attractive, purely on a physical level, i.e she gets absolutely wet.

They date and become girlfriends with guys who they think she can hold onto because they don't have other options, guys that will give them stability, i.e money and safety.

it´s must be nice being big and having a big dick.

but i guess their´s something those guys don´t guy that you do. Why you think she´s with your ass.

t. triggered faggot incel lol

Such an effeminate faggot
>Yeah u had to date her but she gave up her pussy 2 these 2 guys no problem no date literally just came over and fucked them
>U win tho buddy
Back to faggdit and don't come back here

Dump her and fuck younger and hotter with a nonexistant sex record.

Why settle for a worn out piece who won't be able to commit when you can get a young fresh fertile tight piece who will?
Oh and warn her about the thots and fags who'll try to brainwash her with "YOU SHOULD HAVE WHORED AROUND NOW YOULL NEVER BE HAPPY YOULL NEVER BE HAPPY LIKE US WHO WHORED AROUND AND ARE SERIAL DIVORCEES/WHORES!!"".

This is textbook definition of a cuck