Name a more superior Jow Forums food item then eggs

Name a more superior Jow Forums food item then eggs
>protop:
you can't

Attached: 1539950486406.webm (640x800, 2.96M)

BISON MEAT

Attached: 1539916412273.jpg (720x757, 48K)

>'uggh im so cute look at me ugggggggh wait let me take a picture of this before i eat it uuuuugh this food is cold ew 0/5 stars ;)'

>that asian girl mirin' in the back

Me in the left

Eggs from your own chickens and ducks fed a non onions diet rich in greens from your own garden and given copious amounts of love who are free to roam on half an acre for the majority of the day. You've never tasted real eggs.

Attached: mybabies.jpg (716x960, 208K)

has OP never heard of steak?

How much do you love them when you slaughter your "babies" to feed yourself?

>fatty on the left diving on that plate like it's his/her (can't tell) last

Attached: freegifmaker.me_2aqe1.gif (444x250, 939K)

They will die of old age or uncurable disease which is when I will bury them in a coffin that I've fashioned myself from the beautiful gum trees which are native to my lands, user. None of their flesh will make it to my mouth.

Attached: gains chicken.jpg (720x960, 186K)

he doesn't kill his own babies you vegan fuck. probably one of those psycho christian prolifers an egg is life at that stage

a-user that coffee cup... do you watch your chicken in your free time perhaps ?

comfy

10/10 would pet

who the fuck films these girls doing random shit and then smiling into the camera

At least hes dining with a girl, unlike you.

A paid assistant most likely. Instathots who make a living from these posts actually have assistants and are very calculating when it comes to choosing a setting, time of day for lighting, outfit, etc. They make it look deceptively simple, but if they are models or do this for a living they put a lot of time and effort into these "spontaneous" moments.

I wish I had some chickens to watch...

>tfw busting my ass in nursing school so I can get the fuck out of commiefornia and up to Oregon where I can have exactly this

Less than a year of school left, man. Can't wait to have my own flock of gainsbirds.

I have like 50 chicken and stable supply of at least 15 eggs a day , pretty comfy desu

whey protein isolate
micellar casein
oats

My man, I am a nurse also who exclusively does afternoon shifts (1430-2230). I tend to my vegetable garden in the morning and watch my birds walk around whilst my qtpie girlfriend cooks me eggs and makes me coffee. We then both do pullups together, followed by renovations wherein we then both go to work.
Rural living is the dream. Don't fall for the hype of the city lights. I am 25 years old and feel as if I have all that I have ever wanted.

jeeeeeee she is soo cuuuuute :3

comfy

It's his mom

wholesome/10

Gum tree? Strayan?

I want to move to Eugene, Oregon, where my best friends have moved to. They have a house right on the edge between the rural and city parts, so they have their land and chickens and nice house, and Downtown is only like a 15 minute drive away, so best of both worlds.

>exclusively does afternoon shifts (1430-2230
What kind of nurse are you, and where, that you can have such a comfy schedule?

i dumped some boiled water on some raw eggs in a big cup with some salt. it was pretty good actually. I don't know if this already has a name, but its a good breakfast option i think.

I like the yolks. Who cares about cholesterol?

Strayan indeed, m8.
I used to work for the hospital here but doing all three shifts (0600-1400) and nightshifts (2200-0630) was fucking my gains and getting in the way of what I prioritise as important in life, like my relationship, gains, internal happiness and contentment.
I've always had an interest in mental health but there are unfortunately no mental health facilities in my town, the closest being 45 min drive away.
I took up a job at a unit in an aged care facility where the residents all have some variance of alzheimer's dementia. It's very satisfying and it fulfills some inner desire in me to express love, give empathy and provide assistance to those completely dependent.
I don't agree with the philosophy of people forcing to be kept alive with dementia, especially those well far progressed to the point they need assistance with every little thing and have no quality of life, but the laws dictate euthanasia to be immoral and unethical so I find comfort that I do all that I can to a population who cannot advocate for themselves.
I give out medications and stop behaviours pretty much. I am happy even though on paper it is not glamorous.

>Name a more superior Jow Forums food item then eggs
Aya's pussy.

Attached: a8f3585989d79b051f79fbb199d9d4a8.jpg (1080x1324, 125K)

Nice, man, I'm currently doing mental health clinicals. I did dementia care for three years when I first became a caregiver and it showed me my interest in nursing. Unfortunately the pay was shit for an unlicensed person and the work was tough, so I moved on to in-home care which pays a little better but the hours can be insane if you let your company load you up with them (currently in the middle of a 24 hour shift). That explains the chill schedule, though. I'm looking at 12-hour shifts in a hospital once I start working. Not sure if it's different in Australia, but are you an LVN or RN? Seems more like an LVN/wellness nurse scope.

You ever kind of wonder what would happen if you bit into a girls pussy while eating her out?
Like bit pieces off and ate them until you hit bone, the look on her face, her screams, what she would do immediately after you let her go assuming she survives, her recovery period, just as a joke haha

My nigga. Too bad it’s so expensive

Based and farmpilled

Attached: 1538915615873.png (1980x1002, 372K)

damn, that conclusion looks even worse when reading the results in the paper

Attached: actual findings.png (605x694, 125K)

Yep
All of it
Not as a joke thought haha

egg drop soup

Onions

B-B-But muh superfood :(

I'm seriously convinced that's a fucking meme, I've been eating 4 eggs every morning for about 5 or 6 years now, and on top of that some nights I throw 3 or 4 into a shake, yolks and all. I had a blood test done a while ago to get on accutane and the doctor said my cholesterol was low.

As in she actually made a point to say that for no reason. So yeah if you eat relatively healthy I wouldn't worry about fucking yolks, yolks are the shit and I don't know why the fuck so many people throw them out, most nutritious part of the egg and they go in the bin...?

user what does it feel like to have pets that shit gains for you? I must know that feel..

I'm too stupid to understand any of that. wtf does it mean? are eating lots of eggs good or bad?

>half an acre

Pussy

Because Mr Goldberg told people that cholesterol is bad and that instead they should be a good goy and eat their 8-10 servings of grains

based and traditionpilled

it's just showing a study that suggest eating eggs have no detrimental effects on intestinal or cardiovascular health. However the study is also financed by the Egg Nutrition Center, which might imply bias. So make of it what you will. I personally wouldn't fret over eating a few eggs a day as long as you're living an otherwise healthy life style with whole minimally processed foods.

Attached: 1495567540472.jpg (1542x2633, 553K)

Basically it shows that while eggs wasn't as bad as sausage and cheese (the worst thing they could think of), it was still worse than the unnamed "egg replacement". One egg a day would honestly be fine in 99% of people, but I wouldn't eat much more than that.

Whereabouts is that? Looks like rural victoria