What havi I done

So I’m clean bulking at 5k calories a day, and I got to 205lbs at 6’4. Everything was going fine, except I was spending 5 hours a day eating. So I decided to do something about it. I came up with the idea of blending my food. I put some rice, beans and eggs in the blemder and added some water, and pic related is the result. It tastes pretty bad. Now that’s not a problem, but I was wondering if any of you niggas have done this before. Does it work? Does it make a difference if I consume blended food instead of solid food?

Attached: 9D22AB58-C7D7-4438-9654-5A8DC3E3A891.jpg (4032x3024, 1.48M)

You could just eat slightly over maintenance and stop being a fucking queer.

thats fucking disgusting mate

Milk, oats, bananas, whey, olive oil, and honey
blend it up and drink

There are mass gainer supplements specifically for people who can't eat and need massive amounts of calories. Check out Amazon.

That's fucking gross and retarded.

5k is slightly over maintenance for non twinks that exercise seriously

Ive read somewhere that your body doesnt absorb liquid food as well as dry/semi dry food. Might not be true tho, good luck faggot.

Did this some time ago.
Threw up and felt sick for like a week

Thank fuck protein powders exist

I can eat it, the problem is that it takes too much time

I know it’s gross, but spending 5 hours a day eating has become an inconvenience, I need to do something about it

I can’t only eat that

Mass gainer. Mass. Gainer.

OR you could not be a retard and make your own using whey protein, oat flour, some form of nut butter/oil and whole milk

>So I’m clean bulking at 5k calories a day

there is no possible way you are actually eating or need that many calories

this has to be a troll post

1.34kg sweet potato
>250g rice
>10 eggs
>175g peanut butter
>50g oat
>300g ground beef 4 days a week, 300g salmon the other 3
>300g chicken breast
>1 can of tuna
>1 can of beans
This is what I eat for my macros. I also eat some nuts during the day which I don’t weigh. And obviously, I eat a lot of veggies and fruits, which is another ~500 calories. I know for sure I’m eating at least 4.5k, maybe a bit less than 5k. I don’t eat dairy because I have bad acne which I’m trying to get rid of

why the fuck are you eating 4.5-5k calories a day, are you a marathon runner? There's no way you're exercising enough to justify that many calories.

I’m trying to gain weight at 205 6’4, which is pretty hard. I’m still at twink, pic related is me

Attached: 6DE222E8-7305-40C0-B5BA-5E366875F354.jpg (1164x2462, 306K)

Leg. I started 2 years ago at 155lbs 6’4 when I was 18. I’m naturally skelly, putting on weight is hard for me

Attached: FC57B951-4270-486D-B3AC-E2D0C42351A4.jpg (1536x2520, 529K)

don't listen to him man anyone over 6'2 needs to train on at least 4k a day for a year to even approach big, all the nutritional requirements for men you see touted online are for 5'9 manlets, i need to take in 5k to even put on weight at 6'3 200

Thanks, manlets will never understand our feels

really

Attached: Capture.png (1038x984, 140K)

Hahahaha these websites are full of shit, even MyFitnessPal says I need to eat 3.5k calories a day. If I did, I’d lose a shit ton of weight

People over here talking about fucking thousands of calories and if I so much as look at a fucking Twinkie I can expect to weigh an additional 8 lbs the next morning. I am 6'1 and have to eat like 1800 kcal while on fucking Madcow 5x5 and maintaining. The fuck kind of joke is this.

>even MyFitnessPal says I need to eat 3.5k calories a day
>actually using MyFitnessPal's recommendations
> If I did, I’d lose a shit ton of weight
>losing weight
>at 3.5k a day

You better be

surprise surprise it's a bait thread and they either are lying or not at all measuring their food and over estimating their intake

Different genetics and different metabolisms. Everyone in my family is skinny

Lmao fuck you you fucking brainlet faggot, you’re probably a 5’5 little bitch who needs to eat 2k calories a day to look “huge”

wow what a surprise no actual rebuttal great retaliation

Nigga I already said I weigh 99% of the food I eat and use MFP to calculate my caloric intake. Stop coping

okay enjoy getting fat on 5k calories a day retard nigger, the rock doesn't even eat that much and he's way bigger than you

Attached: 780E1F4E-AE52-4487-A652-A577DC2DFAD8.jpg (390x365, 30K)

Plus his daily walking consumption, plus his weightlifting calories burned, PLUS calories to GAIN MASS

That pic already accounts for (and probably overestimates) calories burned from weightlifting 4-5 days a week.

You're claiming he's burning another 1000-1500 calories a day just from walking? Is he fucking running 12 miles a day while simultaneously lifting heavy enough to burn the other 700? That's completely delusional.

>nigga

>clean bulking at 5000 calories a day

Attached: 1515040364106.png (469x449, 426K)