Why do good girls like bad guys?

I had this question for a real long time.

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 27K)

a girl would rather be with a guy that beats her than one that bores her. somebodies grandpa said that and it's true

It doesn't matter why, knowing why wouldn't change the fact that they do...so act accordingly.

Bad guys are usually confident. Girls ignore you because are aren't, not because you're too nice
/thread

Attached: 1515522659488.gif (220x220, 1.5M)

Based grandpa as always

this

"Bad" guys are confident and assertive in their actions. Good guys are basically cuck, not knowing exactly what they want, and too clingy most of the time.

So why do good girls fall in love with me?

It's like having a dog that bites everyone but licks you. It makes them feel special.

Bad guys aren't needy.

Neediness is one of the most unattractive traits a man can have.

Niceguys(tm) tend to only be nice because they want girls to be nice back. Which is needy and deceptive.
Just don't be a cunt, and don't expect girls to give you anything in return for not being a cunt.

Thats it.

Attached: 2d0b5a8.jpg (263x350, 36K)

Its not about being "nice" or "bad", its about having confidence and being fun to be with

In our head when we hear "nice guy", it's a guy that gonna take you on a date, bring a girl flowers, take her on a fancy dinner, pay 200$ for both, drive her home and too scared to go in for a kiss, this sound boring as fuck

A date with "bad" guy is something like, they stay home, chill, watch a movie, go for a walk outside, he knows when to go in for a kiss and make a move, touch her entire "date", if lucky he can smash first night, if not next time i guaranteed, but he always got great ideas in his head on things to do, even if its just staying at home, its just fun to be with a guy that knows how to have fun

They do not. They like good looking men, and good looking men can afford being bad to women.

mfw i was used as an example of a nice girl liking assholes

for the record, i am not confident or assertive or charming. I just cheated on her and was somewhat abusive, used all her money on alcohol

Terms like nice guy and bad guy have been totally warped. Most nice guys aren’t even actually nice, they’re needy and insecure men that feel entitled. The so called bad guys are unironically more pleasant to be around

post your pic

>>Niceguys(tm) tend to only be nice because they want girls to be nice back. Which is needy and deceptive.

But women want to make men need them?
Said same women go out of their way to be all motherly towards guys and act all "BUT HE NEEDS ME" when someone says he's a fucking retard towards them?

Nah, they just want drama and want to EARN the love that a man would give them.
If a man acts like he is beneath her she'll think something is wrong with him and think too much of herself which would be a fucked power balance.

A man who gives up niceness and protection and fights for every woman is the male equivalent of a common slut in the eyes of women like that.

Low self esteem dudes just fuck it up by giving power to low self esteem oft used up thots who want to earn a man's love and be treated poorly so they can get their dose of drama.
If a nigga wants to be all romantic and candy and flowers and nice and shit find a girl who wants to be wooed by a nice man not one that wants to fight for the affections of some man who she sees as a worthy catch.

Unrelated but your picture isn't correct. They revoked his ban because the judge didn't consider his victims to be molested enough to warrant banning. Welcome to the UK sonny.

You've got pep in your step
You live your life with no regret

You should unironically kill yourself

Ive been a bad boy and its plain to see, so why do good girls fall in love with me?

It's pretty dumb just to arrest someone just because they're acting a little autistic like this anyway

based

Kek at the reference OP no one caught it

A girl would rather get beat to death than bored to death was the quote anonsun

Attached: 491dbb84f4eb51ce20cc9db092ab7ddf--bird-drawings-simple-drawings.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Bad guys are the winners of the world. The aggressive, the capable, the self confident, the dangerous, these are the evolutionary winners. They know it deep down even if they don't consciously understand it.

The cringey part is when a natural beta tries to emulate his idea of "bad" (usually just being an asshole) even as the girl knows what he is. For those fundamentally incapable of being bad, the only other recourse is being wealthy or finding a girl that is content with a doormat, who do still exist. Although he'll probably be treated like shit and potentially divorced or cheated on.