what are we all up to today?
Do tell me and I will reply because I love my robot anons watching fate zero
>bought a new dakki and better quality inner pillow for dakki
>shit posting as usual
My life is boring so tell me about yours
>still sober and still off my meds

Attached: durrr.png (610x610, 507K)

3 months and I finally graduate college after 4 and a half years of hell

I live on Jow Forums. Nothing ever changes for me. I get people to hate me due to either being "edgy" or just because of blogposting. I can't relate to anyone and all I can hope for is pity as a form of communication.

>>bought a new dakki
Which character tho? I hope it's not a boy.

>I live on Jow Forums. Nothing ever changes for me. I get people to hate me due to either being "edgy" or just because of blogposting. I can't relate to anyone and all I can hope for is pity as a form of communication.
Based, im the same regarding always being on this site.
You can blog post in my thread man, ill listen and be interested.
>3 months and I finally graduate college after 4 and a half years of hell
based, whats the plan now?
wagecuck?
>Which character tho? I hope it's not a boy
Its Megumin

>I already have one that is in mail on the way to me.
I hope the government doesn't raids your home for that loli.

>whats the plan now? wagecuck?
Yeah

Just quit my job so I've got a 1.5 month break before starting the next one. Gonna go on a trip soon, but right now I'm
> learning to dance (shuffle)
> watching Food Wars!
> going to try and make homemade edibles
I'm gonna get bored very soon

>I hope the government doesn't raids your home for that loli.
already expect that I will get V& one day anyway...
but I aint ordered no lewd dakki of her although I want to.
I seen I can maybe buy them in australia lewd and I may just do that,

Dude look at pic related, official dakki.
I dont think its even 2way tricot and they want near $900
fuck me

Attached: why so much.png (697x230, 85K)

>> learning to dance (shuffle)
dude, this is what asian kids did back in like 2008 in australia.
thanks for the memories.
>I'm gonna get bored very soon
Im hikki I know that feel man, just watch anime and fap its what I do...also shit post

First of all, that's a really shitty and vaguely made art.
It's fucking white, megu looks like she has mild autism. I would not recommend getting it. But instead, if you can find the artwork then order it from some dakki place.

Have a good raid, G**jy.

>nearly 1k for body pillows
That's actually quite sad to pay so much for pathetic shit like that

I am glad, it feels lonely being told how I need to fuck off to reddit or tumblr, yet both sites could never accept me due to how autistic I am.

The best I can get is "fuck man, I am sorry". I hate sounding like a special snowflake, but I legitimately manage to stand out in a crowd. I can be identified by how I talk, my tastes are far too limited and yet unique to the point that people often know who I am just by my tastes or posting style.

It doesn't help when you can't relate to anything. Most things feel entirely separate from you, nothing you can even really cling to. It sucks to see every chart thread, then see that nobody likes anything I do. It sucks to try to do a VN, then realize none of the girls could even stand me. It sucks to go to a game general, then realize none of the stuff I touch is stuff people hold the slightest interest in. It sucks to go to MBTI in the desperate hope to be put into a category, only to realize you can't even figure out your own and that everyone else is too different from you. It feels like people are all the same, like they all share similar traits and act the same way.

Then there is me, who stands out like Rudolph with a red nose. Except I am not useful, I just annoy people due to my pessimistic outlook and cynical nature. Nobody can bear to be around me for too long due to it, due to being like a black hole that sucks the life out of people. I have pushed people to suicide because of "just being myself".

I just want to be accepted, to belong. Yet it feels like every place likes to give me the chance out of pity, only to get annoyed and give up with time. There is a place for everyone, except for me.

>First of all, that's a really shitty and vaguely made art.
I like it but it could be better, I ordered this one but I got the same design from elsewhere in 2way tricot.

>That's actually quite sad to pay so much for pathetic shit like that
IDK man, it is official product.
sure nearly 1K is a lot but its more like a collectible item.
if I had a job I would pay taht much for it.
I had to get a bootleg version, should be good still.
I do want to buy a $250 pillow though, tehre is one really good premium pillow that looks amazing to hug.
>Have a good raid, G**jy.
I have been raided 2 times before my man.
unironically

I dont have anything on my PC that could get me in trouble anyway

Attached: megu hug 2.png (540x540, 125K)

>I legitimately manage to stand out in a crowd. I can be identified by how I talk, my tastes are far too limited and yet unique to the point that people often know who I am just by my tastes or posting style.
this is me 100% man,im the same.
>It doesn't help when you can't relate to anything.
I cant relate to non Jow Forums people and a lot of Jow Forums people I cant relate to at all anyway.
I am convinced taht if I tried to talk to people IRL, I would fuck up and say something weird of discuss memes liek an autist.
>try to do a VN, then realize none of the girls could even stand me.
Dont feel like that man, 2D girls are not roasties It sucks to go to MBTI in the desperate hope to be put into a category,
what do you get on MBTI?
>It feels like people are all the same, like they all share similar traits and act the same way.
its true man,
>normies
>robots
robots then splits into a few more catagory
>robot normies
>ect ect
everyone is nearly the same.
>I just want to be accepted, to belong. Yet it feels like every place likes to give me the chance out of pity, only to get annoyed and give up with time.
I always make community's hate me, every place I touch I end up getting B& from and make everyone but like 1 or 2 people hate me.
I am not so toxic now but it still happens despite my efforts to have it not happen.
do you have a discord man?I dont do servers but we can chat
>There is a place for everyone, except for me.
I just gave up man, stop caring if you can fit in

Attached: im-ten.png (1200x675, 811K)

3DPD is at least real you fucking weeb, 2D is fucking patheitc

>i'm the same
Really? Intriguing. It sucks to come to an anonymous place like Jow Forums, then somehow make a name for yourself without even using trips.

>Talking to people IRL
I just don't talk to people IRL as they tend to be normies. Normies yell angrily at me as they expect that to make me happier. It is all they know. On here, it just feels lonely, but at least I can try to hide.

>2d girls are not roasties
I hear this a lot. I see the 2d girls in people, they are synonymous with them to me. I hold a lot of pain with certain anime girls, while others I can tell just could never tolerate my presence for any length of time. I am so far gone even 2d can't like me. I don't need love, I just need someone, anyone.

>MBTI
I originally got ENTP, but as time went on I realized that they liked to lie to fit in. So I assumed I was ENFP as I prioritized my goals over myself. But then I saw ENFPs will lie to defend one's feelings. I value honesty too much, plus I shut down around people to the point I have had mental breakdowns.

>Everyone is nearly the same
Precisely. There are different categories, different anime girls. But all the anime girls hurt.

>Communities hate me
Been the same for me. I usually become "that person" for whatever community I join, the one people like to laugh at and say they aren't at least me.
Ashes#0122. I am always willing to try. I accept the inevitability of pain however.

>stop caring
It is hard. I just feel lonely and it means I have little to nothing to talk about. When you share nothing in common with someone besides being an outcast, what is there even to say? We never can do things together, and due to having a boring life all I could talk about is what I experience. Plus it is depressing to dig through mountains of terrible stuff to get to something I can tolerate. Normies have it easy, they can find things without needing to go on long searches.

When I drank every hour of sobriety seemed like an eternity. Now that I sobered up and started filling up my day with other activities hours fly by way too fucking fast.

Attached: 1512600294839.png (633x758, 22K)

>Normies have it easy, they can find things without needing to go on long searches.
they are all molded by the same culture.
When you are outside of it it is impossible to relate to them and even other outsiders

Still thinking about my ex. See them fucking someone else online. Thought about jumping off a pier yesterday.

Attached: 1500772222647.jpg (645x772, 75K)

Been looking at yaoi all week.
Wish I had a tsundere live in bf

I guess that is the depressing part. Being outside of it, but even the other outsiders out of it are too different.

>Still thinking about my ex. See them fucking someone else online. Thought about jumping off a pier yesterday.
stop looking at them then.
ignore them, 3DPD are cunts man...sorry you got hurt.
>Been looking at yaoi all week.
>Wish I had a tsundere live in bf
are you a homosexual by chance>?

Very much so.
I just wish someone was tsundere crazy about me.

well I hope you find love user, no matter who it is.
just stay away from trannie faggots

Attached: (51).jpg (368x294, 20K)

bumump

>stop looking at them then.
yeah but i wasn't it was totally random

>it was totally random
How?
do you have social media or something???