White eyes

How do I make the whites of my eyes whiter?

I find it really attractive for a girl to have really healthy looking white eyes and I hate that mine are yellowed.

What do?

Attached: g0HXJes.jpg (600x800, 86K)

Let your boyfriend cum in them

Damn nigga stop using drugs

Anyone with yellow eyes should contact a doctor as soon as possible or seek emergency medical attention. This can prevent serious complications, including organ damage.

Nigga u r septic

You have some negro genes or something. Fix your diet.

see a doctor, user. yellow eyes suggest liver issues

Your liver is broken you drunkard

Not my actual eye in the OP BTW, just a reference image.

I don't use drugs often really

They aren't medical emergency yellow, just not bright white like I'd like them to be.

I'm not a nigger, I'd have killed myself by now instead of complaining on a Mongolian horse judo forum.

Been doctors and opticians, they've said I have dry eyes but nothing unusual.

>How do I make the whites of my eyes whiter?
by being my gf

PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF PLEASE BE MY GF

i'll treat you right bby

Attached: 1524866598527.jpg (480x515, 47K)

I'm not a girl, I'm saying seeing girls with white eyes makes me want to give them my dick.

Or are you implying that I'm acting like a woman for being insecure about my eyeballs?

jaundice or hepatitis
F

you have jaundice or you are a nigger, for some reason niggers have yellow eyes

I don't have jaundice or nigrot why is everyone saying I'm a nigger?

Attached: 1537469151830.jpg (576x960, 53K)

yeah you really came across as a woman. you can be my succboi if you want tho

You have sub-saharan genes, just kill yourself.

Gilberts syndrome.

Wtf user. Mine are pearly white, and I'm a filthy South Yurop with chestnut eyes (although I'm pale, so there's that).

Attached: 1bb2119e22f52714bedb084648736b973673f094.png (769x461, 173K)

Anybody gonna give me some actual advice or am I just going to be called a nigger by everyone?

Fuck off Kaffir.

Attached: 7-ways-wolverine-3-won-t-be-as-dark-as-old-man-logan.jpg (600x264, 22K)

No shit you're not a nigger your eye color indicates having a soul, something that they're not capable of.

You have jaundice. Get some help

see a fucking doctor

It's not my eye in the OP

Mine isn't that bad, it's just more yellow than I would like.

How do I make them whiter?

nigger
stop being a nigger, that should fix things

Elevated bilirubin levels in the blood = yellowing of the sclera

If you're absolutely sure that you don't have a disease or any organ damage it's most likely Gilberts syndrome. Some liver enzyme isn't as active and you only secrete about 10-20% of bilirubin compared to a healthy person.

There isn't anything you can do. The only hope you have is activating the enzyme by manipulating your genetic info. I don't know if that's possible yet but it certainly isn't mainstream. Should be readily available within the next 20 years though.

You see this shit is exactly why I'm insecure about my eyes.

I've said multiple times that I'm healthy and I'm not a nigger, but everyone assumes the worst anyway.

I always imagine it's the same in real life too, I can be talking to a qt and all I can think about is if she's judging my eyeballs and thinks I'm a nigger.

post your real eyes so we can judge then, you stupid neger

I've tried that but I'm too retarded to get a good picture.

And I'm not gonna ask anybody in real life to take a photo of my eye so I can post it here.

>I'm too retarded to get a good picture.
okay, i'm prertty sure you're just a nigger

I can never get it to focus, and it's too hard to see what I'm doing.

The fact your eyes are yellow at all for a white girl is BAD. You need to see a doctor even if it's not full blown jaundice.

Hey OP, book an appointment for a blood test with your general practitioner and request a blood test. Ask that they specifically test for elevated levels of bilirubin. It's harmless but it's most likely what's causing your yellow eyeballs and I'm guessing any olive hue you have to your skin.

t. med student.

op's a nigger, he can't afford a doctor and his blood is full of AIDS anyway.

bleach

Dubs.

Get better.

eye doc here. If the whole white part of your eye (sclera) is a yellow tint, then yes go get a blood panel. If your eyes look more like the original pic (yellow on the nasal/temporal side of the sclera/conjunctiva) then it's most likely sun damage (pinguecula) which can't be treated. If it's pinguecula use sun protection so it doen't progress to a pterygium. For redness use Lumify. Don't use Visine or Clear Eyes, those are garbage.

Stop being a whore always helps. Go to the library.

nerd

Could it be that you have jaundice? Check your liver parameters. And stop drinking

You might have hepatitis OP go see a doctor now!

Alright I'll be the first one to give actual advice. Some eye drops can help whiten the eye and give a piercing look.