I smoke 5 or 6 ciggies a week. Is this hurting my gains? I just really like comfy night walks with some tunes and a cig

I smoke 5 or 6 ciggies a week. Is this hurting my gains? I just really like comfy night walks with some tunes and a cig

Attached: B735C144-5FF4-4A96-AFB6-47E670C14598.jpg (620x938, 146K)

Mother daughter is patrician

Imagine one riding your face and the other riding your peepee and they are both kissing each other haha

giv mommy daughter now

Doooooooooomeeeeerrrrrr

Make your own decision. Interestingly though, between one joint or one cigg, the joint is worse for your lungs

What if I use a bong/glass pipe instead?

Is this true? I always hear nobody has ever gotten cancer from weed so maybe I’ll be fine

PLEASE bro

Based

Attached: black snacks.jpg (1356x1476, 668K)

thats her mom? How awkward it must be for her to bring over guys and them thinking thats your sister

Based ciggy poster

haha that would be really funny :^)

the one on the left is so pretty and has a really nice tummy / thighs wow im actually in love wtf

yes it is, lung capacity, blood circulation, bone density, digestion problems, along with mental issues in dealing with addiction
smoke has carcinogens

Attached: smoking.jpg (450x675, 183K)

no smoking is cool
instant sex appeal

This is incorrect. The amount of resins from cigarettes are lower than those of joints, however the marijuana resins are not carcinogenic insofar that they do not oxidize and contribute to mestastization and formulation of cancer cells.

Explain how I’m a 22 year old virgin then. Actually please don’t I might cry

:(

>always hear nobody has ever gotten cancer from weed so maybe I’ll be fine

Because people don't smoke 40 joints a day. But They do with cigs
Pic from one of my uni books. It has the citations if you want to look them up
>Inb4 hurr durr imblying id believe anything those jew profs tell me

Attached: 15401682528291395558874.jpg (4032x3024, 2.84M)

Apologies for the sideways pic

Wrong brand, gotta be Pall Malls.

Haha that's be so dumb if that happened

WHOO

That was my point dingaling I only smoke one cig a day

>...for a paper that says that although marijuana smoke does contain more cancer causing substances than tobacco smoke, THC protects smokers from that increased risk see Tashkin, 2009).

What kind of bullshit citation format is this? Not saying your sources are bullshit but how can I trust such an undergraduate level paper as a proper study?

You'd probably be fine if you stuck to only one, but I've heard nicotine is a hell of a drug. You'll probably become addicted

Attached: 1540028004931.png (631x321, 57K)

this except american spirit blacks

It's lecture notes from the prof. My guess is he didn't want to waste space on the whole citation. Pic related (I know you weren't calling it out)

Attached: Screenshot_20181021-205025.jpg (1080x1920, 501K)

Supposedly 1 cigarette is only minorly different to smoking 10+ a day in terms of long term health effects.
I switched over to snus after smoking heavily and the difference in my gains, as well as my long distance running is outstanding. Can even have a snus in my mouth while i lift, shits cash.

>men experienced a decreased desire for children and women experienced a decreased desire to have a daughter

what did they mean by this?

I used to smoke 4 cigs a day, now I just vape. No smoke, only benefits(nicotine increases metabolism and improves mental health)

SAUCE

Oh I see. What kind of course is this? I have never seen a professor write a paper to teach a topic.

There are a few options that work, typically dependent on what kind of bitches you're trying to attract.
Never ever smoke Lucky Strikes though, at best it's fedoracore, at worst you'll summon some kind of psycho neo-noir hambeast femen demon.

Nicotine alone is bad for your heart mate

Is smoking kino? I've never done it because don't want the stigma but I've always wanted to try it

It's in class. The (((psychology))) of drug addiction. It's literally the same notes he reads off of in class, he just lets you buy the notes so you don't have to write everything down
>inb4 second year. I've already got my undergrad

Attached: 154017012231356379379.jpg (4032x3024, 3.49M)

I never got anything out of it. But it was kinda fun to go have a cig break with the boys while drinking

This. Only have them if I'm out drinking and I'm taking a break from the loud music. Scored a few cuties after hooking/lighting them up too.

replace the cigs with a joint you'll keep the gainz and the comfy nightz

this is annoying not funny

but the citation says tashkin 2009

that men experienced a decreased desire for children and women experienced a decreased desire to have a daughter

Based haha poster

lol, did you purposely lay your notes across the table to make it seem like you are more intelligent? That pen is a nice touch too

No, I was working with the other notes. The pen is to block out a name. Although I'm sure you could find it with minimal effort
I just clicked on the first result. This is the one

Attached: 2009.png (1216x276, 36K)

That would be cool but I would be grossed out if they kissed eachother haha

Attached: 1539391920790.jpg (605x645, 43K)

ID on the shoes on the left

>What kind of bullshit citation format is this?
Harvard style?
You know intext citations are meant to be small right. There is a list at the end of the article/chapter which the intext citation relates to. Have you every written anything before?

Attached: 1538180475554.jpg (1079x1004, 91K)

tfw you will never nut in both mother and daughter and fuck up the family relationship

Old, War, Veteran. Smokes cigerattes, And fights off four mean at the same time.

Quit. Now. I started just like you, and I agree completely that a walk with a cigarette is a wonderful thing, but now I am fully addicted to cigarettes, and they are a massive fucking pita to quit.

I recommend either vaping or snus if you want to consume nicotine.

haha the mother riding the old peepster and the daughter sitting on my mug, right??

Imagine being this retarded

Attached: 2dyx75.jpg (242x271, 25K)

>not knowing harvard

Get some brain gainz bro

>seething stoner filth mad that he got called out on his disgusting lifestyle
>his short term memory is so fucked that he probably won't even remember it by the time he's read this post

try smoking weed, or vaping it if you want the best and healthiest option. still has the satisfying feeling of smoking (vaping is thinner smoke but you still get a throat hit) and its actually GOOD for you (not to say there arent downsides), not choc full of toxins, and you get the beautiful high which can enhance life in many ways

Found the one who never went to college/uni

haha just realised after posting theres already dorks citing studies about the harmful effects of marijuana so obviously this conversation is already well and truly underway

Just smoke some weed honestly, some strains are way tastier than ciggies and the night walks will only get comfier

weed and vaping is for left wing low test degenerates

agreed, but i do both because it helps me smoking lot less cigarretes, i vape on my car exclusively and smoke weed when i'm out for drinks, nowadays i smoke one pack per week, couple months ago i used to smoke 3-4 packs a week

Haha

Attached: C7A47763-B837-4623-B050-BAA419396382.jpg (451x432, 35K)

>comfy night walks with some tunes and a cig
are you me?

>hacking darts

Take the gum pill my man. Get 4mg, chew it a few times and keep it in your lip, you'll be absolutely wired.

Attached: L4378493.jpg (800x800, 83K)

Literally written by a 12 year old (a woman probably)