Hey Jow Forums, so long story short i met this 42 year old milf on a dating app and she's really into me...

hey Jow Forums, so long story short i met this 42 year old milf on a dating app and she's really into me, we haven't met yet because she lives in another state, but she has sent me over $800 in money that she had sent directly to my bank account because she wants me as her "boy-toy" and wants to "spoil" me. I'm 18, and she's the vice-president of a model agency and is very wealthy, divorced, and said she just wants a young fit guy to dote on. She plans on flying me out to meet her soon, and said she wants me to move in with her if that meeting goes really well. We facetime a lot and she goes crazy for my dick, and is always sending me videos of her masturbating (she's pretty milfy, and very fit) and stuff like that. Ok, sounds pretty great right? But I'm in college and she wants me to drop out to live with her, said she'll take care of me my whole life. I discussed this with an older friend and he said she's crazy and will ruin me mentally, so idk what I should do. What do you think Jow Forums? Yes this is legit, will post pics if you guys want

Attached: 1440992939939.png (1106x1012, 660K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/emptyneststyle?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1q10a0d3i3lz5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post boipucci and we'll go from there

Sounds comfy but dropping out of college is a no-go. For now you should lead her on, go fuck her for a whole weekend and do nasty shit and have her take you shopping. Just don’t give in to her ultimate demands.

I'd still go to college, great place to make friends
$800 isn't much, are you sure she's loaded

For fucks sake

Attached: 1540086186273.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Be smart user. Make her pay for your tuition. If your tuition is covered then pocket that money. Keep her interested by driving up there frequently and fuck her brains out. Once you graduate, ghost her and go about your life.

Enroll in college in her state. Make her pay for it. Win/win.

I agree, do your research accordingly before you do anything user. Dropping out of college would be stupid either way.

Dude idk if I can do that, her thing is she has no kids and wants me to be one for her basically, she calls me "son" all the time, and she's says she's deeply in love with me, texts me good morning every day, calls every day, she says she's so lonely and wants a loyal boy to be hers, she's way too sweet for me to do that to her

she sends it in little $200 packets to "teach me financial responsibility" and yes, I've seen her whole house on facetime many times, she's loaded

there's no written agreement promising you anything.
if she decides you stop being young and cute there's no guarantee she won't drop you and move onto someone else.
what are you going to do now that you're 30 and dropped out of college while your peers are way ahead career wise and have families.
This is an easy NO in my opinion.
also this and post pics for proof

Attached: 1514057800998.gif (536x440, 156K)

You sound too nice to take advantage of her so I would get out immediately.

This is her

Attached: Screenshot_20181021-192954_MeetMe.jpg (1080x2220, 682K)

>there's no written agreement promising you anything.
>if she decides you stop being young and cute there's no guarantee she won't drop you and move onto someone else.
>what are you going to do now
Best advice here.
Also, post pics

Attached: Screenshot_20181021-192827_Kik.jpg (1080x2220, 828K)

OH no what the fuck are you doing user??

She is ugly as fuck, but she look rich so i would probably go for it

Imagine having a MILF that pays for you everything, living life on easy mode, then just go back to college when you had enough?

Youre getting catfished

>sends money
>getting catfished
???

Based and Jewpilled. Do this OP

I had a professor that was ugly but had a really nice fucking ass. I wanted to go to her office hours and just fuck the shit out of her in her office.

Go read for once u faggot, he is literally facetiming her, not sure how u gonna catfish that shit

>42
God damn, my near 60-year-old mom looks younger than her.

Jesus, no way she's only 42

well thats because your near 60 year old mom probably doesnt work

Wow that face. Huh. I’d still fuck her dry old body tho

That woman is 60.

>her thing is she has no kids and wants me to be one for her basically
do you want kids?

hmmm, this is quite the dilemma, the jury seems somewhat divided

She's had two jobs since before I was born, you coping fag. Now go fuck your gross mentally unstable crypt keeper cradle rocker """""milf"""""

Attached: 1539827588392.jpg (647x451, 30K)

bro you're 18, finish your semester and go bang a milf for 2 or 3 years. you can always go back.

Stay in uni, you can neet when you graduate.

OP treat this for what it is: a short term fling. Let her fly you there, buy you stuff etc but do not make any big life decisions with this woman in mind, she should have no influence on your college or career.

they made a movie about this

Attached: Poster - Sunset Boulevard_05.jpg (1611x4113, 2.73M)

Dropping out of uni means you will be dependent on her for life. And she will throw you away once she gets sick of you. Don't be a retard.

i knew it

Attached: 1516610718890.jpg (317x293, 49K)

...And here's why that's a good thing

Attached: 1539994986732.jpg (1600x1258, 427K)

dick the milf then think about life decisions after you cum

how dumb are you people saying if OP drop out at 18 he will be screwed forever? Jow Forums truly is the dumbest board.

Try and talk to her and see if you can compromise and you can go to uni while seeing her in case she breaks up with you

White women age like milk

Attached: 54F6193C-2CE6-4B26-85B1-AC63A04F6DB5.jpg (228x221, 25K)

Do it, but make sure you can come back to your college after or transfer to a college in her state.

Also post a pic of yourself OP. I messaged over 200 milfs using my fake profile with a 8.5/10 guy and honestly they are hard as fuck to seduce online, at least the decent looking ones.

Now that one looks average but if she is literally paying you to be her boytoy that's the dream, just take a year off school.

Forgot to say:

Just go see her first, and see if she still feels the same way about you and how you feel with her.

Take a couple trips there then you can think about dropping out but make sure you can come back, maybe finish the semester.

Putting your entire professional development on hold to fuck some nasty white woman is retarded.

Larp

Not if you are getting some fat stacks and getting her to take you traveling. Most people take a few months or even years to go traveling out of their own pocket.

you're considering dropping out of college because some filthy widowed grandma sent u what amounts to 2 weeks worth of minimum wage. yeah brah go for it definitely

the guy is fuckin 18 years old and probably in college for something gay. he can literally take 5 years off banging a rich milf before going back getting a bachelors in something useful and be younger than 30 entering the workforce. just get a skill that's actually useful and he'll be fine.

addendum: she probably wants u to drop out so that you're reliant on the pennies you make from the modeling thing, and so that you dont have a viable exit strategy for the foreseeable future. don't fucking drop out lmao

it is crystal clear how she feels. she wants a boy toy.

instagram.com/emptyneststyle?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1q10a0d3i3lz5

>(((White))) women

Have you even seen her insta? She says she has two kids and is a wife, did you not do your research user.

lmao

Based autist tracking her down now where are my fellow autists linking her to this thread i wanna see that weaponized autism you'll always talking about

He’s a freshman you retard. Even if he has a major decided he hasn’t even begun the work for it. College is going nowhere, rich sugar mama that will buy him a car is here now. Take advantage of it OP you probably won’t get another chance like this.

LARP defused

Attached: 1519428020384.jpg (428x343, 21K)

A bunch of virgin losers imagining themselves being wanted for once in their lives in an obvious LARP thread

post vid of her cranking it and we'll believe you OP

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Sometimes I need to remind myself of this

Attached: 1529385684158.gif (200x235, 1.29M)

If your major is anything other than STEM then 100% go for it. You could potentially network and make much more money at her agency than with some dogshit philosophy degree

Why would anyone make up such a fucking story on a forum where everyone is user and we literally got no idea who you fucking are, and we will all literally forget about you the second we leave this thread

Holy fuck u guys are autistic as hell

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 47K)

HAHAHAHAH OP absolutely BTFO

Kek

Attached: 1530018804686.jpg (453x576, 35K)

Man fuck you op, I literally just made my profile on okcupid. I was trying to put myself in a country I want to go to so I can get invited by a milf. Turns out I have to set my age to like 29 to even see people over 40.

this. only way

She has 34,000 followers holy shit

She'd gonna harvest your organs user
Don't worry we'll save you. With the info and pics you've supplied we can track her down and send her messages telling her not to be a meanie.

Attached: opisafag.gif (720x480, 126K)

(You)

Use her. Meet the female models at her company

Do this for 1-2 years and see how it goes. What's the difference between graduating at 22 or 24. No one will even know in your first job and you get to live this once in a lifetime experience. It's no different to someone your age going travelling for a year before college. Do it faggot

I know this is a larp, but just imagine this irl...
Doesn’t matter if she’s uggo. Imagine living in some milfs mansion with only you and her, with her paying for your every need. You could spend literally all day at the gym while she works, walk around the house naked with her and you both groping at each others parts when you’re not fucking (most of the time you will be fucking tho), then when you do fuck you can comment on each other’s performance, give each other tips, talk about your fantasies, etc. Then imagine all the models she can get you in contact with, all the orgies you could have with them. You could live like a literal sex god

>he said she's crazy and will ruin me mentally
Your friend is wise. You should listen to him.

Or you could play her. Convince her to pay for your college education after you graduated.

>these are the people giving you fitness advice

>these are the "software engies" right outta college making 100k

>these are the pussy slaying Chads

>these are the people calling you a DYEL

You manwhore.
Fuck her for 3 months then get out.