Why do women have a wishy washy attitude when it comes to men with muscle?

Claims to dislike guys that are too "muscly" (anythnig that isnt skinny tall guy with six pack), but will still bang guys with muscles from tinder or the club in the end.

Any Jow Forums guys notice this from women?

Attached: niggacoo.jpg (563x697, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/03/study-women-on-birth-control-pills-prefer-less-masculine-men/274464/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women don't know what they want,more news at 5

women are fucking retarded

Women just say stuff. Really, they do.

Trying to pretend they're not shallow. Guys have it as well whenever theres a picture of a hot girl mogging a femcel white knights will rush to her defense and say she's prettier and probably has a better personality etc. I call it the velma effect since tons of fags claim that velma is hotter even tho daphne is clearly superior in every way.

Attached: c01bcc60448a724f494605393c03f490.jpg (719x1111, 93K)

dumb memes

women know exactly what they want, they're just afraid of the social repercussions of admitting it.

They want to date basedboy twinks like in the pic,fuck muscled guys and marry a mixture of both

It's the equivalent to the "thicc" fetish. It turns them on but they don't want to admit it in public, nor would they consider muscular guys as bf material.

depends where they are at in their cycle

no joke

>The Velma Effect
Holy shit, I couldn't have said it any better.

I need a qt redhead gf real bad lads

Attached: 1539546025094.jpg (996x1080, 161K)

In all honesty, just being lean/ottermode is enough to attract the widest variety of women. Not having a pudgy belly puts you above the average guy fitness-wise.

Correct.

enjoy having ginger sons

Female insecurity.

I know that feel breh

What guy doesn't admit to liking thick women?

Not fat women's definition of thick, but thick. Every guy I know loves a fat ass and isn't afraid to say so.

Enjoy being an incel

Attached: 06a0781860dc692c1e437082c362e86e.jpg (600x900, 98K)

based daphne brap poster

You're most definitely a nigger then.

Women don't want you to turn into Chad because then they're helpless and obligated to be your hoe. Don't ever listen to advice from women they want you to fail.

>the velma effect
There it is I finally have a word for the phenomenon that you've just described

No they don't. They have to learn what they like and be told what they like. Many women don't even know how to pleasure themselves or that they don't pee from their vaginas.

Nope.

Are you saying you like flat asses? Post an example of a woman's body you think is sexy.

Is that a real girl or is it shopped or some shit?

Eyes are definitely shopped but the girls real

Attached: 1502059533591.jpg (514x1100, 87K)

Women like good looking guys, whether they have muscles or not.

It’s like a dude telling a small titted girl they prefer small tits when infact they actually prefer big tits but are only saying that so they don’t seem shallow.

I don't disagree, but if she had wider hips and a rounder ass she'd be sexier.

It's cause all you faggots here got ugly faces, that's why you don't get shit.

To be fair, most guys don't know that squirting is pissing

I have an ugly face but i got fuckboy hair and girls i havent seen in a while say i look better even though my face hasnt changed

Cope, they wanna fuck twinks with muscular bodies

Attached: hom0.jpg (820x881, 358K)

I've a close female friend that sometimes wants to talk all the time for weeks on end, then out of nowhere tries cutting off almost all contact for a week or two.

i remember this girl that would always talk about how men should be taught to feel more and dont hold up this cold manly facade. it's okay for men to show feelings and shit like this.
and that men dont have to be really strong, big and muscly.

>mfw she's following David Laid on insta

Attached: 1529261906866.png (552x551, 641K)

this is so fucking true.

they say one thing but always do another.
do not trust the word of a woman but trust her actions.

if she says some stupid shit, that doesnt matter 'cause she'll change her mind fast.
but when she does something, her actions show exactly who she is. she might tell you its not like that but remember, words can be lies but actions not.

it's the same for men, but usually men are more trustworthy.

Maybe he's irish?

this should be put in psychology books.

>Velma effect

Attached: scientist pepe.jpg (961x816, 239K)

>someone makes biologically and scientifically accurate statement that offspring will be gingers
>call them an incel for being right

Attached: 1539944714160.jpg (620x490, 38K)

this

you dont need more than this to 'attract' women.
if you still cant do it with a body like this
I have news for you buddy. It's not the fault of your body.

Attached: this nigga this.png (451x453, 270K)

Women lie
In other news water is wet

its because they learnt from experience that they are bad boys and they are gonna hurt them emotionally, they like them but they wish they wouldnt do that, so they go to the other extreme and say "i want a good guy", but what they really want is a guy who isnt afraid of women

I do prefer small tits tho
>Also a lolicon

> I call it the velma effect
i like this phrase, good job user

how to get this exact transformation

Just cut and do the most basic workout you can imagine. Like crunches and pushups.

lmao just lift weights and get your diet in check.
the trick is. do it consistently.

your body doesnt give a fuck about one workout and how hardcore you destroyed your muscles that workout. one workout doesnt matter but hundreds and hundreds do.
dont expect change from 1 good workout expect change from 100 good workouts

every fucking time I see this picture I laugh like a god damn autistic child. thanks user, I needed that

Attached: 1531741320222.jpg (536x536, 46K)

Oh no, how terrible...

Attached: 30BF44C4-E71B-43FE-9F23-67E90D5F5715.jpg (420x560, 50K)

what is virtue signalling

Women hate the fact that they like the things they like.

Women have a "wishy washy" attitude about everything. If you ask them point blank for an opinion you will get a bullshit, non committal response that you can't hold them accountable to.

They probably just don't like the douchey image that a muscular guy has a lot of the time, not the muscles themselves.

first thought exactly

>satan worshipper

dropped and crusaded

>Listening to what women say they want
lol you're not gonna make it

>Velma effect
Nice

Attached: 1526599655059.png (242x206, 87K)

To be fair, it’s a bit harder for guys to know that than girls since they aren’t the ones with vaginas

When a girl says she "dislikes" guys with muscles what she's really saying is that she prefers guys without huge muscles. She's not saying she won't bang them.

That'd be like me saying I dislike girls with A cups. Would I still bang a girl with a flat chest? Fuck yes I would.

Whore

>the Velma effect
Shieeeeet

Red hair is a recessive gene, you can’t have ginger kids unless you have the gene too.

women want what makes them feel good.
Some muscly guys make them feel good, some give them off vibes, just like some big tiddy girls I wanna nut in some repulse me

and if they're on hormonal birth control they might not care for muscle at all...maybe

>the velma effect
could be on to something there

Hell no. Nerd chicks are hot. Also, those glasses? Dat kink. And you suggest a ginger instead? No thanks, bro.

I had one that looked exactly like your pic with big tits and a fat ass and skinny everywhere else. Lovely personality, was a vet and very smart. She left me for another vet at her work :'(
It's been a year and I'm 100% not over this lads. Gingers are a godsend and I know I'm never gonna get better than what I had.

Not even larping :(

go bang an asian to clear your system

I used to have yellow fever so hard before this girl, man. Now I live in an area that's like 50% asian and I want nothing to do with them. I'll even pork the fat gingers and the butterfaces, I just basically can't get hard to non-whites any more :'(

Still never banged an asian tho. How's the smell?

Asians are the best women you are a fag

>I call it the velma effect since tons of fags claim that velma is hotter even tho daphne is clearly superior in every way.
God, I hate that. Pudgy four eyes better than a qt gingerfu? Fuck outta here.

Attached: 4dd61c661ac9ac0bcf4c535efbc7aacc.gif (500x281, 569K)

I used to be so sad that I didn't have a qt azn gf and now I honestly just don't find them attractive sexually. It's like I can recognise attractive dudes but I don't want to bang them. Same as asians halp

>tfw ywn find your ideal qt ginger scientist violinist gf
>tfw ywn put to work your recessive ginger genes and make ginger daughters
She's somewhere out there, right? There's still time...

Attached: Jon Hamm.gif (560x302, 1.55M)

"I can recognize attractive dudes"

You've confirmed my earlier statement that you are in fact, a fag. Asians are the best women

Velma in the scooby doo live action movie is actaully hotter then the Daphne. But if we talking 2d you right.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 5K)

this

Don't listen to women, they are full of shit and change their minds every ten minutes. Then throw in if they are on their period or on birth control, you have a mess.

Women like masculinity.

Except when they don't

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/03/study-women-on-birth-control-pills-prefer-less-masculine-men/274464/

Attached: 1532956483923.png (500x534, 124K)

Attached: 1539403590311.png (925x957, 485K)

pushups
crunches
eat a bit less
that's it no need to even go to a gym

Asians don’t smell

/thread

being a twink doesn't pull randoms like being a slightly less cut giant...

Attached: 1524028833955.jpg (250x200, 7K)

Lowtest bitch, Velma is the choice of patricians.

Beta faggot detected

Fuck that is brilliant, shit like this is why I browse /fit.

>men should be taught to feel more and dont hold up this cold manly facade. it's okay for men to show feelings and shit like this.
The biggest shit test women will ever give you. Don't fall for it.

>the velma effect
Shit user might actually be right. bet
the daphne circlejerk also is because shes more "achieveable" as far as getting a gf is concerned for men, and a weaker standard of body image for women.

Or, you know, "the Velma effect" is people finding a person with a particular personality more attractive. Just like girls will find a scrawny dweeb more sexually attractive than an average Jow Forumsizen because the former has more of a personality and doesn't secretly hate women.
>inb4 gtfo roastie
I'm a guy

Choice of contrarians more like

A woman's personality is being a woman,The two women daphne or velma,whatever,are virtually indistinguishable.
The only thing that seperates them is their looks.A woman like Velma in real life would be like that feminist girl with the big cow titties,and Daphne is some model.
Both are worthless in character,but one has a good body at least.
Also,if you are a man,and are attracted to "personality",you are a fag.

There's a world of ass sizes between skillet and blubber pile.

What don't women have a wishy washy attitude towards?

They want to fuck as many guys they want without getting called on it. And you're an asshole if you 'slut shame'. And then they proceed to talk shit on every girl who fucks more dudes than they do.

It's like that with literally everything. They're emotional, not logical creatures. Their opinion changes every other second and they don't see any contradictions there. They always want their cake and to eat it also.

>Just like girls will find a scrawny dweeb more sexually attractive than an average Jow Forumsizen because the former has more of a personality and doesn't secretly hate women
>tfw dweebs have ruined this for themselves over the past decade by revealing that they're all salty incels with no personality

You sure you're actually talking about the same girl having a wishy washy mindset?

And not just one girl saying she wants one thing and another girl saying she wants a different thing?

Most men are more than content to not be crying manbabies, dont even humour this shit

Red hair is a recessive trait.

Attached: pink burgerfries.jpg (1318x640, 234K)

I've had a thing for Latinas forever and I've been banging one for ten years. Thing is thick turns to fat when they hit 30. Now all I want is petite redheads

There are scrawny dweebs who are not bitter and have a personality, they probably don't hang out on Jow Forums though. There are also big muscular guys who are bitter salty incels with no personality, i.e. the majority of Jow Forums.
How do I know that the only sex you had was probably with some drunk 5/10? Also, just proving my point above.

on a movie, yes, but irl usually nerdy girls aren't as pretty and definitely not as hot as a thot cheerleader that is literally called "the hot girl" by everyone