I can’t lift the loneliness away

I can’t lift the loneliness away

Attached: D137FFD9-F5D0-4510-9CE2-C061C673FE2E.jpg (250x250, 21K)

But you can use your gains to become more confident and meet people

user, weights are the lightest things you'll have to lift in life

I’m one of the strongest guys in uni but I can’t find real friends

You don't. You embrace loneliness, turn it into sheer anger and use that anger as fuel during your 1 rep max test.

And then you die alone, enjoy it while you can.

Did that today got 100kg OHP pr do I just drink the pain away?

This

>girl I've been seing says she doesnt see us dating
>i'm in love with her
>suggest we stay fwb to her
>I reallly just want to keep seing her, I'm hoplessly in love and know she doesn't feel as strongly as I do but I just want to keep seing her even if it will just hurt me more, so its better to me than just stopping talking to her

Attached: 1539317828875.png (645x552, 35K)

Drop her OP its for the better

Jesus, that's way too much of a blackpill.

Turn emotions into different emotions is as big of a meme as turning fat into muscle

You can’t fucking turn into something else YOU HAVE TO GET RID OF IT

is it? I've never expirenced this before. maybe i'll mellow out this week. got another date with a different girl so maybe fucking them will let me clear my head

your weakness is pathetic

Attached: 1460783032736.jpg (960x957, 31K)

yeah you're right. this is the first time I've ever been in love though user. really not sure how to react. its such a new feeling to me

dont all girls catch feelings in fwb relationships eventually anyway?
(turbovirgin btw)

The Lord will never leave you or forsake you friend

Attached: yeshua3.jpg (900x720, 154K)

Not the guy you responded but desu I don’t think it’s bad, it’s bad than this crushing loneliness I feel at least you feel love

Gains are gonna fix my autism?

I do that and sometimes that works for me, other times I get sad and that's the end of my workout.

>Don't want to be lonely
>Surround myself with people and would like to be alone
Help me solve this predicament

Attached: 1517860943637.jpg (524x468, 73K)

First things first: stop saying you have autism. You’re just shy because you never step out of your comfort zone. A nice body from lifting will make you feel more confident when interacting with people because you’ll get positive feedback.

I have the same issue. Find a person with which you don't feel like you must put a persona in front of, or someone who's okay with just enjoying silence. There's one or two out there.

Nah, when I started uni I went to many society events and some parties and I actually initiated conversations in classes but nothing happened, couldn't make any friends or anything, people pick up the weirdness in me, I've heard it behind my back and to my face. Eventually I slipped back into my comfort zone but I did end up making friends but they initiated.

Though I guess people won't care how weird I am if I end up having a good body eventually.

Even with friends? I don't want to be around mere acquaintances but I like to be around my somewhat autistic friends.

As long as you dont become a neta orbiter and you keep going on with your life and make terms with yourself that she is just a friend yes, they will start chasing you most of the time

>tfw your the strongest guy in your gym but avoid conversation and interaction with everyone due to being a sperg

you have to drop her mate. i was literally at your point this summer. it's gonna hurt but please drop her, do not prolong this and lie to yourself thinking a FWB is okay