"I wish I could go back in time and just rape"

is body building a mental disorder? I think it's like being a tranny, also post your Jow Forums humor.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/njnFDlx3Afk?t=502
youtu.be/WsUnRs7ID00
youtube.com/watch?v=s8qtk6YL5gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/njnFDlx3Afk?t=502

I wish I could just hang out with those three goons forever

Imagine being a tranny prostitute, waiting your corner at night time for someone who's already going to be weird cause they're out fucking trannies, to come pick you up. When you see some 350 pound brown potato with bloodshot glassed over yellow eyes and a christina broccolini t-shirt ride up on his undersized bike. The tom platz of abs strikes again, piss. Imagine showing up to his appartment after standing on the legs of his bike for 45 minutes, he stops before letting you in to take a piss on an ant hill before unlocking the door to what resembles a dungeon, the smell of rotting flank steak and the last shit he didn't flush filling your nasal passage while he blindly leads you past a stack of unread workout books to what may be your final resting place

Attached: Lenny1.png (591x400, 566K)

Fucking kek

>when he mashes a printed picture of Christina Brocolini's face over yours, with accompanying cut out mouth and eye holes.

Attached: Mid.jpg (444x399, 54K)

ah man that would be like a dream

Imagine that haha

Didn't Lenny say he didn't see anything wrong with the rape of those gymnasts because "they didn't get disfigured or nothing."?

Kek

This fucker has to have warrants out somewhere, yeah? He's also gotten even more brazenly fucked up in his appearances over time. Didn't he threaten to beat the shit out of Jason just because he showed up in a video with a guy Jay's beefing with?

reminder that lenny literally drinks hot tranny piss

youtu.be/WsUnRs7ID00

Based haha poster

Attached: 6BBB06B2-F279-498C-BA21-0E23EE6F0B31.png (640x1136, 396K)

not sure what I think of this

fat fuck

Someone should make a kickstarter for Lenny's gut MRI

they try incessantly, but he's "too big to fit in the machine"

Yes. Most serious bodybuilders have crazy body dysmorphia issues

I've even stopped coming to this place because the insecurity is off the charts here.

No one in the real world cares as much as you think they do about your body, your height, or your looks, unless you're in an industry where it is a requirement (like entertainment)

...and here's why that's a good thing

>is body building a mental disorder?
Yes.

Attached: cage_laugh.gif (320x173, 1.42M)

Wait what are we talking about?

Land points you cuck

Big Jay here checkin in from the fuckin road

Look at the despair in his face from 11:09-11:25. Consider this before you become a /fraud/.

Attached: 1512861929727.jpg (886x1024, 113K)

Then bring him to a zoo or something.

Lost

Attached: 1454714089385.png (1076x1184, 2.8M)

*loads up too much weight*
*struggles to get in the hammer strength chest press*
*starts doing 1/4 ROM reps*
>deek
>deek
>deek
>deek
>deek
*ROM is now 1/8*
>deek
>DEEK
>DEEK
*blows snot all over shirt*

what do you think of that DALE, you FAT LITTLE FREAK

>and then all he does is ask you to piss in his mouth

Realistically speaking, being murdered by Lenny is pretty much the best a tranny prostitute could aspire to, would become an absolute legend

Lenny doing rows is always a good laugh. Literal 3" ROM

big lenny vs dale chance was the best fight of the season, writing was off the charts and even though the buildup was drawn out the climax was worth it (even tho i read the manga and knew it was coming)

A shame about the tragic epilogue, though.

BLACK. FUCKING. LENNY.

agreed, felt like that came out of nowhere- the villain is on the fast track to victory, nobody can stop him ohhhh no tragic car accident. pretty bad writing desu, extremely disappointing

Everything about Lenny from his preggo gut to him fucking trannies is completely disgusting

But none of that can compare to how disgusting his "house" is.

Just needs mopped

Attached: 1516765219350.png (728x547, 439K)

Yeah they tried that. I think it got even dirtier afterwards almost immediately.

Yeah the writing's gotten lazy. Jason's basically just Urkel now. People loved seeing him for a while, but he's become such a parody of himself that now he's just eye-rolling for all his catchphrase-spouting when on-screen.

That said, the spin-off that started a few month ago has been going to some interesting places, with the Big Rob vs Jon Bravo rivalry.

youtube.com/watch?v=s8qtk6YL5gw

STAAAAP IT JAAN. I HAVE KIDS JAAN. WHERES YOUR HUMANITY JAAN.

Can you just imagine the look on the police's face when RAAAAWB was making his police report?

>I AM BEING STALKED BY THE DEVIL JAAAAAWNNY BRAVO (who, for most people, is just the name of a cartoon character from the late 90's) WHO IS SENDING AN ARMY OF TROLLS TO KILL MY WIFE'S DAD WITH PIZZA DELIVERIES!
>GET THE FBI ON IT!

>tfw some random dominos employee had a schizo come into his work one day apologizing for all the troll deliveries and gave them money
man needs some serious help mentally. hilarious how quick that black kid jumped ship when he realized

What black kid? Is this that Robbie I keep hearing them mention?

Dude why did trump let himself go so much? I’ve never found him attractive except for this picture

Attached: ekek.jpg (248x189, 18K)