Tsshhhh, *crack*

>tsshhhh, *crack*
>*sip*
>ahhhh, nothing like a cold one after a hard day at the gym
>He actually thinks alcohol will affect his gains
>he actually drinks milk like a baby

You do drink alcohol, right Jow Forums, you aren't a sour puss, right?

Attached: ice-cold-beer-2.jpg (890x1000, 952K)

>He drinks alcohol because “it tastes good.”
You can’t peer pressure me.

Not only does it taste good, but it is relaxing as well. A well-deserved respite from the cold, dauntless, hard work that a man must endure. Marcus Aurelius said that to be man is to suffer, but a beer will ease that suffering, if only for a sweet moment

Honestly I lift at home after work, I'm usually sipping a beer while lifting and cooking

I drink when at parties or social situations. I don't sit at home drinking by myself like some kind of faggot.

> a cold hard one

How do I know you're a fag who only drinks light beer?

I only drink sour beer

>sour beer

pls go

I drink gallons of beer a month, like some kind of medieval peasant.

>he drinks IPA like a faggot, getting so many hops, it spikes his estrogen

I'd post a pic related of a guy laughing, but I don't have a pic of that on this computer

I drink beer when bulking and whisky when cutting. Never led me wrong

Attached: 1485117032772.jpg (409x393, 19K)

not that user but IPA's taste so fucking good

sour beer is dope, you pass

I only drink wine OP.

I'm on my 4th victoria. Shoulda got modelo negra

There's an interview of Larry Holmes in which he states that he unironically drank one to two beers before the day of a fight.

I don't drink IPA's either you double nigger.

Thanks, brah. I have a feeling the people maligning it have never had one

Theres a place near me that had a tequila barrel aged sour that I got real shitty off of a few times because not many bought it. Not a fan of most sours, but when a place does it right, that's all I'll get from them

Of course user. To be a bold and successful person in a major city in 2018 is extremely stressful to maintain. You want to keep your lifestyle a net positive on happiness and enjoyment, as you work hard. This is the balance that builds a beautiful and prosperous life.

My nigga. I used to be a stout and porter guy, but I got hooked on goses and lambics.