Daily remember that steroids don’t work like the way that you think

Daily remember that steroids don’t work like the way that you think.

This guy was on test e, Diana and tren and this is what he looks like.

Attached: 64187ECD-B9C2-4FF7-83CF-0B1FD7216314.jpg (791x1242, 596K)

yeah this definitely has nothing to do with a shitty diet. no way. not a chance. its totally not like this would have been avoidable with discipline

Anyone who takes Jow Forumss opinion on anything is an absolute shit faced retard.
I thought that was implied

Which really means a lot more people than you can imagine are on steroids. Basically anyone making noticeable gains is probably running something, if you can notice the changes then they're on something.

His point exactly, steroids aren't magic.

They work exactly like I think they work.
He went from a lifetime shitter who just jumped into the gym to look cool and get swole/strong with poor exercise habits to a gear head who got swole and strong while still having the same poor exercise habits and diet.

You can't unfuck poor epigenetics with drugs. Only put a nice coat of paint on a decaying home.

3% of the entire male population has been on steroids at least one. If we generously allow half as being within weightlifting ages that's about 6% of them, then again generously say half of them actually lift it means 12% of guys you see in the gym.

It's only about 12% of guys who look anything beyond dyel. Normies just have no idea, I've been on test a lot and they just say "user you're muscly".

> steroids aren't magic.
Sure thing user.

Attached: 1532889684837.gif (200x150, 261K)

>just because my recovery is halved and my growth is quadrupled does not mean it aint hard werk

Attached: man.jpg (968x681, 64K)

Test alone won't do that, a test cycle for 12 weeks is a nice thing and you are guaranteed gains but you won't suddenly explode. Just about every actor is on test at least, no matter who, and they aren't all action star tier.

People only think you're on steroids now if you're on test, dbol and HGH.

roidfag cope
>it's all hard work guys the steroids just help me that's all

He does look like a roided up framecel, what's your point?

If they were literally magic and shot you to arnold level you would see it a lot more because as said about 12% of guys in gyms are on it at least once.

I mean if your genetics are already shit then yeah steroids wont be magic.

This, he looks like he was an auschwitz tier polish guy before gear. Judging by his hair he's been on it for a while so probably spent all of a year natty lifting before hopping on substances.

they won't make u a pro bodybuilder, but if you take steroids for a year you won't be a dyel

Whats the biggest you can get without roids?
Pics would be helpful.

Also what sort of lifts can you achieve without it?

There are difference how the genetic factor plays out

Someone training naturally may be a fucking dyel faggot with no gains, but responds extremely well to steroids and the androgenic effects

Someone gifted naturally who is also muscular may have bad genetic/androgenic response to steroids and does not have that roid look despite being on huge amounts of gear

Probably Paul Dillett, pic related

Only natural who competed in Mr. Olympia

Attached: Dillett Natural.jpg (500x361, 33K)

Yeah and what 1 in 10 probably took orals for a couple of weeks

those are some supreme genetics

It is pretty crazy how big he got natural

Imagine him on steroids

Attached: uEXuf.jpg (640x480, 31K)

If you think that guy is natural you are a fucking retard.

>Natural

HAHAHAHAHHAJAJJJSJSHSJJSJSHSJSJSJSJSJ

Paul Dillet was the only IFBB pro who was 100% tested natural. They would test him twice a day

He did not even use supplements. Real food & hard training regime

Attached: natty limit.jpg (200x252, 6K)

Attached: 1508780475067.png (622x626, 135K)

for how long? what dose? what did he look like before? whats his program?

Tfw natty and people think im on roids
182cm, 101kg, visible abs
Feels good brah

Now imagine him on creatine bruh

>asically anyone making noticeable gains is probably running something, if you can notice the changes then they're on something.
End your own life. Commit suicide. Kill yourself. Erase your existance. Finish your consciousness. Put an end to your patheticness

True. Lots of pro bodybuilders out there have taken or are taking steroids, but this guy was 100% natural. You can tell he’s natural because of his muscle insertions.

What if I went on phillip or lizzy?
Shit what happens if I take 25mg of Charles DoW?

>roiding for this
wow this guy is literally retarded

Lol he looks like ur average chubby cunt who plays B grade footy and goes to the pub after games

FRAME FRAME FRAME. YOU CANT OUTRACE BEING A GIRL FACE IT

WHY DO FEMALE ATHLETES STILL LOOK LIKE WOMEN? THINK. GENETICS OR DIE THERE IS NO BECOMING GOD IF YOU WEREN'T BORN GOD.

Giga nigg- I mean Paul was an outstanding bodybuilder and proved it could be done naturally.

CASIDY FUCKING CAMBELL I FILMED A COUPLE VIDEOS WITH HIM.

A guy that takes roids and sits on the couch will build more muscle than a natty with perfect routine and diet

Nah i got to this with about 6 months hard work on SS.

Post body

You do realize there's a tonne of compounds that can't be detected and even more which flush out of your system in weeks. There's zero point in testing for PEDs. Lance Armstrong was one of the most tested athletes in history.

>couple of faggots earning 10k a year from their sport would take peds that dont get tested for

>if you take steroids for a year you won't be a dyel
this is one retarded sentence

if you start as a dyel you will still be dyel even after 1 year on steroids

he was blasting for 7 months straight

There's exactly 0 chance that dude wa sactually taking roids, for starts I am bigger and leaner than that faggot without a pump and I am natty and never even take any supplements like creatine that might be spiked with roids or pro hormones.
The guy looks like shit because he isn't actually taking the roids that he thinks he is, or he is lying about his use.

Roids are so strong that even in therapeutic dosages t hey make hobos with aids pack on muscle while eating like total garbage and drinking cheap shit wine in milk jugs, I have seen it over and over, they start getting striated delts and separation in their fucking pecs without even training, they get veins all over their bodies.

People who think steroids automatically turn you into jeff said are truly the plague of the industry, and they will always exist. I can remember explaining this stuff to dyels more than 10 years ago. Every generation has its share of retards.

Whats funnier is that Cassidy isn't the worst example, he clearly responded to gear enough to warrant plenty of accusations. If you look through any anabolics or prohormone forum and look at the avatars of the users, you will see people who dont even look like they lift asking questions about drug stacks. Over here in the UK where people talk openly about gear, i've personally seen a bunch of skinny indians in the changing room talking about their prohormones. If they posted their physiques on Jow Forums there would be all these retard dyels ADAMENT that they are natural because they think if you're under a certain FFM you just have to be natty right?

tldr people are really stupid and that goes for most of Jow Forums too. I dont know why anyone takes advice from a forum of anonymous skinny dyels.

Like this guy above me ^^ typical dyel natty delusional about his own size. Note how he's so sure about what effect gear has on the body despite not using it himself, because he read some stuff on the internet and quotes that FUCKING STUPID study saying roids are more effective than actually training.

My first epistane cycle I gained less than 5lbs, no cannonball delts or striations, just mostly water and extra glycogen. No one suspected anything on 250mg test, another 5-10 lbs nothing crazy. It's only when people start using the more powerful stuff, TTM stacks etc that it gets real obvious and clowns like this guy can point and say "DUUUURRR STEROIDSSSS"

>Roids are so strong that even in therapeutic dosages
except they aren't you dumb faggot. Testosterone is used in medicine only to prevent muscle wasting. So a fucking junkie with aids on test who isn't eating enough will burn less muscle and more fat so he will be veiny.

>Every generation has its share of retards.
No, it's fucking natty fags coping mechanism. They are too scared to put a needle in their ass so they make up stories how steroids are magic and you don't even have to lift. Like those faggots right here:
Later on faggots come to /fraud/ and they LITERALLY are asking if their gear is fake because it's their second shot of test and they can't feel anything and they are not stronger.

Once again you guilible natties:
1. steroids are not magic
2. testosterone won't make you feel anything at all
3. you won't get sudden strength gains
4. building muscle still takes a lot of time
5. it's all about diet and hard work

>he's so sure about what effect gear has on the body despite not using it himself
every single natty is steroid expert

Post body dumbass.
I have been natty all my life, I absolutely mog that fucking genetic dead end on "roids" that isn't really on roids.
I have delt with hobos on therapy who change their physiques tremendously in a short ammount of time on pathetic ammounts of anabolics, the more test you take the less of an effect an extra 100mg has, stop being a dumbass even you know this so stop pretending.
Roids were conceived for the sole purpose of increasing muscle mass in bedridden people who can't exercise you fucking dumbass, why do retards such as you keep pretending this isn't what they're made of? With 0 changes in your diet and physical activity the mere addition of a healthy dose of anabolics is gonna make a really noticeable impact in your physique.
>it's just water bro, just extra glycogen broooo
glycogen stores don't even change all that much, it's mostly actual muscle mass gain and EXTRAcellular water retention, not glycogen.

>buttpained genetic deadend roidfag

sucks to be you lmao

why you are projecting your butthurt on me? I started roiding when i had the base. I just want don't want dyels to ruin their health and fuck up hormonal balance because they are literally pursuing something that cannot be achieved.

People who don't get paid to lift take PEDs. If you got paid you would 100%, in a heart beat.

Post body champ

he probably got scammed and bought bad roids

I notice you forgot to attach a body pic?

Hate all you want
Compared to how absolutely shit he looked before he roided, he has actually made noticeable progress

i look like this naturally when I haven't lifted for 2months and screw up my diet. lmao

>steroids don't work like the way you think
i've done steroids and yes they do, you will blow up if you don't have garbage genetics and know how to lift and eat.

No one is afraid of needless you faggot.People don't wanna be dependent on roids for the rest of their life,like some grandpa who takes 3 pills every day,and a needle up his ass every week.
Also,your balls shink,that's the one of the worst things ever.
Without the steroids you are on,you are just another bitch with flabby ass tits.

No one is getting good roids in America to be honest

this^
I felt like a fucken handicapped diabetic when I was on steroids (oh have to take my bi-weekly medicine injections!)

>balls will shrink
actually my gf likes this, and now that I'm off she makes fun of my big saggy balls.

I also didn't like the idea that I was making myself infertile lmao. steroids are so gay.

>hurr but you can combat the sides by taking 12 other ancillaries!!
how about fuck no.

Women don't tell you this,but they love it when big fat balls slam against their pussy when you fuck.Ex,a doggy style,they like to hear the balls hit her,and it stimulates her pussy in some way.
If you didn't roid,you would have nice healthy balls,that aren't dried up.
Oh well,now you at least know that doing roids is bad.
Can you give me an example of how small they were?Is it true they are small like peanuts or something?

they just shrank maybe 40%. I dunno what to compare them to, but it was noticeable.

I already have small balls. What do roof users do to make their balls bigger?

hey, look! another nattyfag knows better how steroids work

>People don't wanna be dependent on roids for the rest of their life
you have no other choice than pin until you die if you want to look like a man after you hit 30 years old. Your test levels will drop from there and there is only one way to get them up.

>Also,your balls shink,that's the one of the worst things ever.
how the fuck would you know if it's worst or best things if you never did steroids you dumb cunt? Your balls shrink just a bit which if fucking expected but if you don't want your balls to shrink then pin some hcg and voila.

>Without the steroids you are on,you are just another bitch with flabby ass tits.
Post your body faggot. I was looking good without steroids but i wasn't happy with my size. Even if i would get off i would be still bigger than you ever be thanks to permanent increase in muscle nuclei so my roid delts are permanent now.

Also, if you don't want to take steroids and you are not afraid of needles then why you are so butthurt? Why do you care so much what other men are doing with their bodies? I bet you're a fucking faggot since you care about the size of the balls so much. I never saw a woman coming into sex shop and asking for a fucking ballsack.

complete retard.

Also, steroids were originally developed to win at the olympics, not for bedridden ;people.

This post reeks if insecurity and cope.
First of all you ask me to show you my body so you can see my pecs.That sounds pretty gay user.
Now let me address your points.
>you have no other choice than pin until you die if you want to look like a man after you hit 30 years old. Your test levels will drop from there and there is only one way to get them up.

Yes I do,its called living a healthy life in your early teens and 20s so you don't destroy your body by 30s,also being such a genetic failure that you become worthless after 30 years is not my problem.You can still look like a man after this year fag.There's a picture of some wood cutter,on fit on goal body thread or something.He's old and he looks like a man.
>how the fuck would you know if it's worst or best things if you never did steroids you dumb cunt? Your balls shrink just a bit which if fucking expected but if you don't want your balls to shrink then pin some hcg and voila.

Again,after you take steroids you are depended on hormones outside of your body,you will be like a 90 year old grandpa taking pills and injecting himself weekly.Hell,my grandpa takes less pills than you,and hes 89.
You gave up your powerful youthful body,so you can look like some insecure guy on roids.You depend on medicine now,as a young man,that's pretty sad.
>>Without the steroids you are on,you are just another bitch with flabby ass tits.
Post your body faggot. I was looking good without steroids but i wasn't happy with my size. Even if i would get off i would be still bigger than you ever be thanks to permanent increase in muscle nuclei so my roid delts are permanent now.

Also, if you don't want to take steroids and you are not afraid of needles then why you are so butthurt? Why do you care so much what other men are doing with their bodies? I bet you're a fucking faggot since you care about the size of the balls so much. I never saw a woman coming into sex shop and asking for a fucking ballsack
Heh,whatever you say pal.

Brainlet

Steroids work if you lift and eat right. They will give you a much better physique than if you don’t use them. Imagine what this loser would look like natty.

Hey,I'm not the one who ruined my body with roids.

This is deceiving though because this counts poor schmucks who get duped into try a garbage oral cycle and don’t do it properly.

I know what study that you're referencing. And I just wanna let you know, Lean body mass =/= muscle mass. The participants that gained mass but didn't work out, most likely experienced the water weight gain that comes from steroid use. Because steroids don't just aid in building muscle, they also increase the blood volume and glycogen content in the muscle. That would explain how they gained more than dedicated natties with good diet and exercise routines.

You're not going to convince them user. Steroids are the perfect excuse for them to feel better about themselves for not looking as good as someone else.

What's blowing my mind rn is that you think that these "delusional natties" are beneath you, but what you just typed out about your personal experience boils down to "I turned in my natty card and cycled illegal drugs. End result: water weight. I barely made any gains. Still better than you cowards though."

I'm not understanding how you feel superior to anyone. Let how you can even bear to voice your retarded opinion...repeatedly.
>most importantly, no one gives a shit about fags like you half assing a cycle for whatever reason. If your growth isn't obvious and noticeable, just know that no serious steroid conversation in the history of this planet has been about you.

IDK man some people can juice and eat shit and be pro. I mean look at Piana before he died. I know he was on insulin as well, but the point still stands

huh? how about that old guy who roided up with therapeutic doses?

Attached: natty .jpg (377x405, 43K)