Would someone tell me good of good workouts for someone that, as you can see...

Would someone tell me good of good workouts for someone that, as you can see, the most workout that has done in years is roll around on the bed. (I would have taken a better picture but I'm not really good at taking selfies.)

Attached: IMG_20181018_152047.jpg (600x960, 90K)

SS+GOMAD and don't forget do to your facepulls for improved facial aesthetics.

First girl I've seen posting here that i would 100% not fuck

Fast for two months.

Don't listen to that GOMAD shit, that's actually for bulking/weight gain. Cardio's your friend for now, stick to mainly that and slowly start to work lifting into the equation.
Also, eat better, you'll feel better overall and your body'll show it
I don't mean you have to cut out every bad thing, but just chill out on the bad things.
Drink a lot of water, keep a big-ass cup nearby while you're watching TV/on the computer, if you're not pissing clear most of the time, you're not doing it right

if you're not trolling:

>figure out TDEE for losing about 2 lbs a week
>begin a basic strength training/cardio schedule
>start 3 days a week

do some stairs, bike, or running for cardio. if possible for weight lifting do squats for ass gains and some arm workouts.

it's all in the fucking diet though. If you don't control your caloric intake then none of what I said matters.

fork put downs

Show fat pussy

Eat less and cardio

I squealed.

this sort of shit keeps me coming back to Jow Forums.

Attached: vG4qp.png (500x332, 99K)

get metformin, dont eat, that's all.

you are a girl so you don't actually need muscle to look hot, just dont be fat

Go on youtube and watch a ton of Snake Diet videos. The best and fastest way to lose weight is to STOP EATING FATTY

>just don't be fat
Easy for you to say. Ugh guys have it so easy..

>4000 of these pregnant goblinas are heading for our border right now

Our country is fucked.

ok this is epic

Jow Forums is probably the easiest board to bait along with Jow Forums, enjoy your (you)

I would

I'd smash desu

read the sticky, be gone thot

>Would someone tell me good of good workouts for someone that, as you can see
Eat half of what you are eating now.
Walk 5-7 km per day.

You will see big results after 1 month.

This is definitely the right answer. Please follow this advice

Your issue isnt exercise ,its diet.

Cardio at least 5 days a week, if you want long term results 3 times a week with weight lifting twice. For cardio running or elipitacle. My coworker got trim just from indoor shit, she basically played on her phone for an hour during workouts or watched movies on it

You could honestly do low impact cardio 7 days a week if you put your mind to it

stop eating so much shit you fat goblin

download some good series and watch at least 2h of it while walking on a treadmill, then do some bodyweight squats and repeat 3 or 4 times a week, you'll lose weight very fast

You're obese, don't know the first fucking thing about diet and have never exercised.

Okay,

1.Cut out anything ANYTHING that isn't a whole food.
Veg(veg aisle, canned or frozen)
Meat from the butchers and the occasional tin of tuna or mackeral.
Fruit from the fruit aisle. NO CANNED FRUIT.
Water and black coffee only. No, that calorie explosion from starbucks is not allowed. Look at those things. One of the large grande whatevers is your calorie allowance for a full goddamned week if not 3 days.

2.There is nothing wrong with skipping a meal or fasting for a few days here or there. It's actually healthy for you.

3.No snacking. Ever.
You eat 1-3 meals a day (when you are not fasting) at the same times. Every day.

4.Learn to cook. It's simple to prepare a few simple healthy dishes from scratch.

5.Exercise.
Go for a purposeful 30 minute - 1 hour long walk every single day. What I mean by purposeful is that you really push yourself while walking.
You can walk in place if you want. Just get up and move.

6.I would suggest some form of resistance training. Aerobics and yoga are both good. They'll help you get in tune with your body and see the heavy weight of it as something bad and to avoid. This will reinforce the idea that eating too much food is bad and a negative thing.

7.And probably the most important. Learn to live with your changes and build a more active life.
Prepare yourself mentally and emotionally for the changes.

No joke you make me want to vomit. If I see you irl I wouldn’t have 1% sexual thoughts and you make me sick. I see what accompany you are selfishness, bitterness, sadness and boredom. And that will always be other people first impression from you

Nobody but internet user will tell you so if this isn’t your wake up call, then enjoying being fat fuck and be miserable

Did you miss the fucking Dinosaur ?
READ THE STICKY
E
A
D

T
H
E

S
T
I
C
K
Y

Attached: black khachapuri.jpg (1370x1078, 627K)

Sticky has been fucking useless gymbitch and strength training shilling shit for multiple fucking years.

Stop telling people to follow that piece of shit till the mods fix it, update it, and strip out the obvious paid shilling.

The only exercise you need:
>Decline food x AMRAP

Pleb. I want her to smash me.