Start sweating

>start sweating
>feel itchy all over
>feel like theres needles poking my scalp
What the fuck is this shit? It wasn't happening last week.
Pic unrelated.

Attached: allison parker.jpg (600x615, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

outsideonline.com/1770506/why-does-exercise-make-me-itchy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cholinergic urtcaria

urticaria*

I also get itchy if I exercise just enough to break a bit of sweat but no more, are you sure it couldn't just be sweat glands being activated? I don't get any swelling, though at times I've noticed a red rash above my ankles

definatly sounds like urticaria, go doctors cause your in for a couple years of living hell.

are you taking pre-workouts?

Is used to get this when I was taking creatine.

I also get the prickly feeling when I exercise. My belief is that it's the sweat glands activating when I'm not as hydrated as I should be.

The red ankle thing; my father gets when it's hot and he does exercise.

This literally happens to me all the time when i start to sweat at work, or when im sweating in general. My whole body feels itchy and hot and a sharp prickly feeling on my scalp too. Bumping for answers to this fucking annoying occurrence.

Could be prickly heat if you are exceptionally unhygienic and have been sweating a heap. Usually you will only get it in a military environment with no showers or changes of clothes. Prickly heat will be extremely uncomfortable and it will feel like you are being electrocuted or are sweating glass.

Otherwise be your meme pre-workout. This will just feel weird, not painful.

I get none of the other shit though, and sweating only bothers me at first. Being sweaty doesn't make me itch

Used to happen everytime I exercise or walk a long distance, especially in the winter. I think it has something to do with this.
outsideonline.com/1770506/why-does-exercise-make-me-itchy

i dont know, I'm some fucking guy on the internet
see a doctor before you find out its something bad the hard way

Attached: 1471690219717.png (3607x4043, 344K)

>go doctors cause your in for a couple years of living hell.

Does it go away automatically? You know if there is a cure or something when antihistamines/steroids dont work?

used to get it when i used to take long hot showers. my skin would feel dry afterwards, mad itching whenever i'd slightly warm up again. i try to keep my showers cool and short. whatever it was, i don't seem to get it anymore.

its not cholinergic urtcaria unless you are getting a severe bumpy rash.

>its just dry skin.

dont jerk off as much, make sure you are not drinking alot of water without salt in your diet, stop taking hot showers twice a day.

if its winter, or the air is very dry then get a light oatmeal or coco butter moisturiser.

o, and magnesium and zinc/ vit E can help too

I get that when I go from a cold place to a warm/hot place, especially in the winter when you come indoors in a shop or the metro with a big winter coat. Being stressed or embarassed can trigger it too.

Exercise in general lessens the itching over time. It's always worse when I don't go to the gym or do cardio for an extended amount of time

Attached: blue taco shrimp.jpg (931x629, 254K)

sounds like you have sugondese

Probably related to your endogenous endorphins

Lifting can make them goofy, along with sleep issues and random chance

What you are experiencing is about 1/50 of opiate withdrawals

8/10 would devour seafood taco

Attached: floral taco pescado.jpg (1132x640, 303K)

i have this exact problem every winter, when my body heats up(even happens in hot showers) i cant stand it my arm hairs stand up, get itchy all over until im sweating a good amount then it goes away, but those first minutes feel like hours

wHAtS SugOnDesE???