Smoking is Healthy

Will cigs kill me? Need advice to keep smoking.

Attached: images (2).jpg (204x248, 11K)

smoking is disgusting

kys

Yeah, thats why i started smoking

>vegan shills
>smoking shills
>tranny shills
who the fuck is trying to destroy this board and why?

I'm not, just curious how to make smoking a healthy part of my lifestyle

yes (and that's a good thing)

The people who make money for it.
There was a pic of a black dude who said " if someone is lying to you figure out why." Or something like that

smoking is the ultimate money gains goblin

it's a product you consume, become heavily addicted to, and purchase more in greater quantities

just do skull crushers xF if you want to die

It isn't and never will be you fucking retard

Attached: 1486217078223.png (625x626, 35K)

Just get enough cardio to actually die of cancer instead of lung failure or bronchitis. At least that's what I do.

Im not addicted though

Smoking relieves stress, and I'm stressed constantly. So at least Im picking what kills me

>t. addict

smoking literally doesnt relieve stress. it creates and additional stress that can only be stopped by smoking. you still have the original stress from the other shit going on

Please report this retarded thread.

nah senpai

advice? dont you mean you need excuses to keep smoking?

Nope smoking will only make you stronger! Plus these days smoking is seen as cool and hygienic. I would consider smoking more.

Bullshit, smoking creates additional problems and you can only return to baseline when you smoke. Think about it this way, once you become a smoker you are operating at 85 -90% of your capacity while you are craving cigarettes. Then you return to around 98% after you have had your smoke but you will never reach 100% which is baseline, aka what you would have been if you had never smoked.

What about cigars? I was interested in trying them but now I can't tell if I like them or if I'm addicted. I have a super addictive personality and they give me the same feeling alcohol does. They are fun as fuck while learning about them and buying/smoking them, but then I feel uneasy after the fact. I'm trying to limit them to 1-2 every week or so.

Ive recently kicked a 8 year addiction and yeh this guys kinda right.

1-2 cigars every week or so.

Fuck me when did the world lose its testicles

I don't have much money dude, sorry you need to spend 100s of dollars a week to have testicles.

based and redbulled

Youre just such a pussy about it. ... "I cant tell if i like them or im addicted" wahhhhh

Bet you turned 18 a few months ago and think ur a big boy buying a cigar every couple of weeks with your pocket money lmao

yup, and you're a respectable even bigger boy who feels good about shitting on people on Jow Forums lol. How can you tell if you like something or if you're addicted to it, is there really that big of a difference?

Yes, they will always be harmful you fucking idiot

BRUH Smoking to relieve stress is like taking heroin to stop being sad.
smoking to relieve stress is like eating because you're fat and hungry
smoking to relieve stress is like drinking coffee because you're sleepy
haHa

There is no way to make them healthy. You are pulling ash into your lungs.

The healthiest way to smoke though, is to not do it with any frequency or around another habit or daily activity. If you do it daily, say after lunch, you will most likely get addicted.

I say this as a person that smokes a pack over a year. I don't get addicted because I don't allow my brain to build a connection between smoking and anything else.

Also, smoke something like American spirits. Shirt with lots of chemicals are more addicting.