What do you think about the oversexualization of women’s fitness?

What do you think about the oversexualization of women’s fitness?

Attached: Le_Reddit_Meme.jpg (708x618, 258K)

if you become healthier, you will appear more attractive.
whats the problem?

She's not wrong.
It's a "she", right?

Either copy the hajis or don't solve anything.

Is it about being health? Some men and women care more about looks than being healthy. Just look at the regular threads on Jow Forums and you'll see most young folks here admire people who most of the times are on steroids.

>women choose slut workouts
>blame society
I hate reddit

I hate when bitches bring up fake double standards.

It's really annoying and I wish they would stop doing so I don't follow shit tier IG thots

Sadly, most people are idiots and that doesn't do enough.

What can you do. They compete in a market for attention, and she doesn't want to stop that, and sex sells, and she can't stop that.

Nobody ever went broke using sex to sell things

That's all it is, feeding into women's insecurities about not being desirable in order to sell them shit

End of story

user, they took health out of Jow Forums for a reason.
To better shill shit to idiots.
Bodybuilding nor powerlifting nor strength training is in anyway needed for optimal health and fitness.
As a matter of fact what's shilled here is actually worse for you.

Has anyone else noticed that "yoga" is a bunch of women rolling around on the floor and waving their legs in the air?

Isn't the entire fitness industry driven by sex?

It makes me want to cry. Because I can no longer train at peace. It's under my nose to remind me that it's something that no matter what I will never get and that is just here to explode my frustration.

Yeah totes.

>be women
>flaunt your ass on social media to get attention and sponsorships
>this is a problem and men are to blame
what do women mean by this?

lmao "the elephant in the room"

women are not logical creatures. They want to be sluts and not be slut shamed. But they don't want any of their friends to fuck more men than they do. They want their sexuality to be championed and never be called ugly. But they don't want to ogled, and don't want to see women prettier than then on their IG feeds. They want a perfect body, but they always want to eat pizza when they feel like it. And your "No excuses" motivation posts are hurting my feelings.

Women are a ball of emotions and cognitive dissonance.

Everything is driven by sex. We are like other animals.

It's nothing new.

Attached: Dm1eKqQVAAAa2I-.jpg (728x485, 47K)

Hot people garner more of a following than not hot people.

This bitch is on some ground breaking shit

I think its sad. Its a real issue Ive noticed. Women are doing it to themselves which is even more retarded. But once you realize most people are sheeple everything is clear. All you can do is act the way you think is correct and be a role model to those who care enough to notice

>posted by /u/glutesglutesglutes

Attached: 1512336158798.jpg (1200x1200, 296K)

Wow, a coherent post by a ??woman??.

Women don't want to acknowledge their own inherent competitiveness, but they're blinded to this on a level that they themselves are totally unaware of their own motives. They aren't actively hiding their motives- these sinister motives are so deep they don't even have to work to hide it.

So yeah, women will roll around these true motives FOREVER because acknowledging them openly would totally undermine their social structure

Working out isn't about "health" kek. Can we all just drop the meme?

This is a typical bitter feminist sour grapes response. The average female redditor is like this. Traditionally unattractive so instead of striving to improve themselves they cry and oppose the way things are. They can't blame the women who are out competing them because it makes them look like losers and nobody wants to admit being a loser. So they make it a "womans issue" and blame men for causing it. Even though it's caused by women wanting to attract men.

And likewise men do the exact same thing - they improve themselves to attract women. Men have it far worse as the male ideal of David laid or Jeff seid is only achievable with drugs. All women have to do is not be fat and work legs - something female redditors are not willing to do.

The only injustice here is that while men glorify making it, congratulate each other and strive to become Chad themselves....Women envy each others success, become bitter that they aren't successful, throw a fit when Stacy has the winning formula and instead of improving themselves they demand the rules of the world change for them.

Attached: 1540171507311-fit.jpg (872x685, 104K)

>"The samurai ethic is a political science of the heart, designed to control such discouragement and fatigue in order to avoid showing them to others. It was thought more important to look healthy than to be healthy, and more important to seem bold and daring than to be so. This view of morality, since it is physiologically based on the special vanity peculiar to men, is perhaps the supreme male view of morality."
Based and Mishimapilled

Attached: Mishima squat.gif (475x324, 48K)

Whores choose to do whore things. Blame the whores. Blame women.

Do you go scrounging through reddit for things to get mad about and post them in this Tunisian snake taming forum?

ahaha ok incel
women suffer. women are strong. womencan have sex with whomever they want to. cope, bitter incel virgin

How else am I supposed to get these (You)'s, nigger?

Attached: Typical Redditor.png (710x154, 11K)

What the OP is talking about is a bit different I think, she’s talking about pure gym thottery.

Gym thots need to be hung up by their own gymsharks and flogged.

Attached: 6DC2A3A9-7FFD-4A3F-8249-88AA77E575B9.jpg (1600x1200, 202K)

I mean bitter incels blame women and hypergamy for causing their problems

Attached: 1536559368732.gif (540x3494, 355K)

Stop incel shaming you bigot this is a safe space

imagine using the word "influencer" unironically

Attached: 1539512554866.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Most women train to look young, which basically means thin. This does not typically leave them healthy as they become extremely weak and have very low muscle mass. The mortality rate of something like cancer thus skyrockets because they just don’t have the strength to see something like chemo through. Strength training does not give you instagram-tier aesthetics but it’s much, much better for women. I would much rather my wife do that than eat salad and do a shitload of cardio.

>glutesglutesglutes

Attached: tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg (574x323, 60K)

Like what?

r e d d i t c o p e

Attached: images (9).jpg (194x259, 9K)

>subconscious bigotry

Lol

When will fit brainlets realize that everyone already tacitly knows you only work out to be more appealing - saying you work out for health is just a social hoop you jump through to show everyone else you could do it. It means, having the willpower to do this vain thing we all subconsciously (and consciously) admire in people but having the self-awareness to skirt the uncomfortable reality of our personal egoism and vanity.

So yes, I work out for "health" and so do you. You don't even need to do any mental gymnastics to say that your social standing constitutes your health, which I know many brit slags used as a justification for free boob jobs.

Attached: 1539607661241.png (553x827, 481K)

I just wish exhibitionist trannies would stop swinging their dicks in our locker rooms.

I think this bitch writes like a pussy redditor. Constantly having to cover her ass to make sure nothing she says gets interpreted as wrongspeak.

Exactly this is the female equivalent of bitter inceldom

She's not blaming the thots though. She would defend thot behavior for the sake of embracing female sexuality and then turn around and blame men for "sexualizing" it. Even though men are hardwired to find sexiness attractive and thots know what they are doing.

I think about it a lot, and I like it.

jealous roastie

20th century
>women are so oppressed and aren't allowed to express themselves sexually or otherwise
>we need to stop this
21st century
>when are overly sexual in every aspect of life
>we need to stop this
We've come full circle

>i support all women
dropped gimme the tldr plz

How do I get that pre-dad bod guys?

LOL, she isn't angry that women dress and act "sexy" when working out. She is angry that they do it for men.
Newsflash : nobody goes to the gym to be healthy

Aah I see.

I had my common sense switched on and assumed she was just angry at hoes.

I workout to crush my enemies. I don't follow culture and my ugly acne face can't be remedied by lifting. I only lift to get strong and blow some steam. If I did the I'd go on a murderous rampage.

I go to get healthy and pick up girls and make friends

Sure, Conan. Who are your enemies?

Strength training does have enormous health benefits. The thing is, if you’ve been training for strength seriously for more than about 6 months you’ve gotten 90% of all the health benefits you will ever get from strength training. Within a limit that virtually nobody on Jow Forums is ever going to reach, being stronger is virtually always better because it means you have a bigger ‘reserve’ to fall back on. But if you can squat 3pl8 you’re probably not going to notice much immediate difference once you get to 4pl8.

Conditioning is different and requires a lot more maintenance. But once you have it, maintaining it requires maybe one or two sessions a week. The average person simply doesn’t need to be SEAL fit or whatever and once you’re ‘in shape’ being more in shape don’t actually confer too many positive health benefits.

Also: the older you get, the more important strength becomes, as it starts to be the difference between being able to live independently and not and the difference between shattering your hip when you fall and not. But again, that difference is made up in the space of a few months and anything afterwards isn’t really necessary.

everything is about sex accept sex, sex is about power.

feminism is weakening women. imagine how pathetic you'd be right now if you were taught to be offended for your gender, or taught to judge people based on race and gender (((privilege))). you'd be a complete pussified moron. add the fact that most women 100% have their opinions and minds follow the societies trends with no questioing, and u have the modern woman

I think women deliberately sexualise themselves daily and then act offended and like it's somebody elses doing.

House of Cards was shit and you should feel bad for quoting a boy-rapist

A Womens body is sexual in nature. That's why a buqa exists.

go fuck yourself faggot

I think I agree with that post.
What I would add is that guys kinda have the same problem. It's objectively impossible to argue against the benefits of fitness, but at the same time the con-men and companies will take advantage of our sexual insecurities as we seek ways to improve our health. It's natural to be vulnerable to that, which is why they do it.
I personally think a sex-centered outlook is detrimental to humans. You're built to fuck so you can have time to do other things, not so you could fuck all the time.

This bitch unironically thinks eating a pizza is healthy for you lmao.

>eating vegetables is unhealthy
Educate yourself, sweetie

>the douchehouse
gets me every time

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Pic in the OP is why modern society is hopeless.

"h-hey guys, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or tell anyone that their lifestyle is wrong, because we all have this sense of moral ambiguity where we can do whatever we want and hide behind, "whatever makes you happy", and never have to take responsibility for our actions, and just pretend that our actions don't have consequences, but get super butthurt and defensive when someone tells us our degenerate behavior is bad. anyway lol, I kind of don't really like this thing which I'll over explain why it's ok that people do, even though I don't like it".

How passive aggressive. Just get to the point.

Women acting like sluts in public IS degenerate. Anyone who scoffs at people who say women shouldn't be wearing yoga pants in public are degenerates themselves, and are just signaling that they don't get laid much because apparently a near naked woman is something they don't see everyday (no gf). Women don't know any better, and it's not like men are going to set them straight when all they can do is ogle and drool all over themselves whenever they see a thot in tight clothing.

Have some self-respect, men and women. Men shouldn't lower themselves to a panting dog anytime they see a woman, and women shouldn't be acting like cats in heat constantly, sticking their asses in the air looking to get mounted.

>If I did the I'd go on a murderous rampage.
based stroke Conan

thank you for writing this

health and attractiveness are inextricably linked

healthier people are always more attractive than their same aged peers, not even a question

guess what a desirable body shape correlates with? health.

working out serves two related, but still distinct purposes that are nonetheless dynamically intertwined

people like large ass muscles on both genders because they mean that person is healthy

not hard to figure out

A female friend once told me girls love strong guys because women want security. Having a strong partner means they feel more secure.

duh, women love strong men

they find it erotic to get fucked by men who can easily overpower them

they love thinking about strong men keeping them safe

the muscles that make men strong are also excellent indicators of overall health

did you know that training heavy compounds dramatically decreases your chances of getting cancer, for example?

the woman writing this is a neurotic mess, she doesn't realize that HOT=HEALTHY

women with firm, shapely breasts, great hip to waist ratios, and nice asses are HEALTHIER AND ABLE TO HAVE MORE HEALTHY BABIES than gross women

crossfit chicks look unattractive because they aren't worthy of the same investments of time, attention, and resources that healthy women are, plain and simple

What exactly do you guys disagree with in that post? Whores only workout to get giant asses in order to get more attention, that's literally all women's fitness is. Most whores only exercise their ass and develop disordered eating because all women are mentally ill as fuck.

The question is when the retard OP of that post ever thought women's fitness was about health. It literally never was, and it never will be, because all women are whores.

Attached: TuxedoPopsicle.png (1000x928, 128K)

Underrated post

This man gets it

Don’t be one of those “wah wah the West is starting to respect women it’s not FAIR” whiners blaming society for all your problems, user. It makes you as degenerate as OP’s image.

Truth: whoever wrote that comment is a crybaby bitch.

so in short
The world would be a tremendously better place without women.

Attached: 1515866916233.jpg (294x276, 28K)

You can just do pushups and squats and chinups and situps and be more active in your day to day life.
You don't need to do 5x5 squats or bodybuilding to get fit and see life long benefits.
As a matter of fact the above if taken a bit too far will fuck you up forever.

You make it sounds like there's a difference. If society deems something to be something, then that's the way they'll go because that's how you get attention and approval from society.

I.E if they chose something it's because they felt pressured to do it. And the only reason is because they want the love and admiration they rightfully deserve you pig, so it's all your fault for making her feel less like the absolute queen she is.