Holy fucking shit, No-poo is legit

I can't believe Jow Forums was right for once

Attached: giphy[1].gif (500x250, 467K)

2 weeks in here ama

tfw haven't used shampoo since before i cut my hair. that was a year ago

Haven't poo'd in 3 days, feels like I'm gonna burst.
When does the feeling go away?

WAIT WHAT
shampoo?
I thought it means not shitting.

Attached: jokelol.jpg (275x183, 11K)

It does you brainlet. We just use shampoo to trick people.

Is water enough to keep it clean?
long hair btw

I meant I haven't pooped in 2 weeks

>nopoo for half a year
>greasy as fuck hair
I-It will get better soon right?

wait wtf why is this meme being pushed?
if no poo means no shitting, the poo will literally start absorbing back into your body (poo is waste)
have fun
it's not enough to get the grease out (water dont mix otherwise). if you wash very little it will take a longer while to get oily on average though. i personally wash hair once a week with shampoo and my hair is very thick

No. I tried it for a while and caught dermatitis, pustules all over my scalp for months, was a troon and a half to get rid off.

No-poo works if you don’t use any hair products. If you use product you need to wash it out with shampoo. You shouldn’t use harsh shampoos though, regardless.
I did no-poo for about 10 months and grew my hair the whole time. It was a good look, my hair looked great and didn’t smell. I got lots of compliments on my hair in that time and also had sex with a lot of different women.
Now I keep my hair shorter and use styling product, so I use a tea-tree and mint oil shampoo, just a couple of times a week, but it really works. No-poo is great though, but I don’t know about “discussing” it. I guess it’s important to note that no-poo doesn’t mean to not wash your hair at all, just that you only rinse with water, but you should work your fingers through from scalp to ends of hair under the water to keep it clean.

>Jow Forums is just now figuring this out
I started no-poo in 2011 when I didn't have enough money in my grocery budget to buy a bottle. Liberate yourself from the Poo-Jew to look better and save money.

quit pooing in april or something. been good as long as i've been going swimming in the ocean but it's cold now and it's gettin greasy lads

I like going no poo for a while because it gives my hair more texture instead of just flopping
I didnt notice a differenr feeling or an urge to shampoo, my parents tell me the fuck off if I dont doit for a while

Post hair.

Long haired fag here,I haven't used shampoo in 3 years and women love my hair.Been considering cocunut oil lately but fuck shampoo

There's no need for hair product if you no poo

is this just one giant troll thread? what the fuck is no-poo...

No-poo is a bit misleading of a name forl this trend.

Not using shampoo. I haven't used it in 5 years. If your hair is naturally super greasy, idk, maybe you'd need to use something. I just use water and sometimes put in my hair a mix of rosemary, frankincense, and coconut oil mix for hair style. Shampoo dries out your hair, damages it, and is jewish.

Holy fuck for a second I really thought you guys weren’t shitting.

Nopoo 1.5 years here. Keeps it from thinning nad reduces frizziness. I still use conditioner though

It really depends on your hair. I have thick, curly hair, and while it’s great when it’s long for no-poo, when it’s short the curls and thickness can leave it looking messy without product. I have to use something with a fairly firm hold, and natural oil from scalp doesn’t do it.

Make a salt spray. 5 dollar spray bottle from Target. 3.5 percent salt+ tap water

not allowing indians into your gym, its a legit workout strategy

>rosemary, frankincense, and coconut oil
>t. new age fag

kek

i hadn't used shampoo in a couple weeks and my head got so dang itchy, dandruff everywhere, i dont think im compatible with this but i tried

Yeah the first month your hair get super greasy unless you wash your hair twice a day.After like 3 month you're fine I would say

t. never tried it

Technically, you're the new age fag bc you're putting new chemicals in your hair

I've been on the carnivore diet and a side effect is no-poo.