Wageslave thread

>been a neet for 3years
>Finally have my first interview tomorrow
This is going to go horrible isn't it?

Attached: 1494651277901.jpg (1000x737, 60K)

Just be normal and dont freak people out

I hate wageslaving but at the same time I like being around my coworkers since they're the only people I talk to

I never worked a job in my life until last week and I only applied to one location before getting hired. I am now learning what it means to wageslave, as my body fails to keep up with the workload.

I actually have a interview tomorrow too. Not, a neet, but I haven't had a job in like 7 years, but I finished up a degree though. The only thing is, it says to dress up in "business casual"
Like wtf is that, like jeans and a button up? Google shows so many variations.

>have acne
Already failed

But what if I get shit coworkers who talk shit behind your back?

How old are you? Does your back give out?

As a wageslave, depending on the job, you can be a literal autist and nobody will care. Hell I work a customer service heavy job and have a guy who literally never fucking speaks so you should be good. Look up the company and find something they stand for and just make sure to work that into your interview.

I'm going with just jeans and polo. I can't afford a fucking tux and slacks i'm a fucking neet.

Apparently it's making plastic shit production

Unless you're the work weirdo people probably don't talk about you much
They've got other things to talk about

Last job I had people would talk so much shit about the slow workers or people who suck at their job behind their back...

I'll probably do something similar. Jeans, and a button up. I haven't been clothes shopping in years.

Where did you manage to get a interview user?

We talk shit about a weird fuck who keeps making creepy comments at people and does nothing

Depends on the job. I had to work on an assembly line for A/Cs at one point and it was fucking hell.
You couldn't slow down, cause then they would have to stop and hold the line for you and everyone would just stare you down in disgust while the supervisor bitched. I lasted until my 2nd paycheck before I just no showed quit. It was a shitty job anyway killed my back and feet

>How old are you? Does your back give out?
I'm 22 and my back doesn't give out but it gets sore really quick cause I'm too heavy for myself. or even if I'm not too heavy for myself I'm too heavy to move quickly.

What did you have to do user?

Why not lose some weight user?

Hopefully the job will help with that if I can keep it up to the point where I lose enough weight to become an effective worker.

Intake clerk at social services. I just need anything at this point, though the job is probably going to suck if i get it since it's interacting with people and I'm a social autist.
I've also got another interview at Whole Foods Friday, and I'm in the process of interviewing for Border Patrol, but since thats a federal job it takes fucking forever to go through the hiring process so I'm looking for something in the meantime while I finish the steps.

That is what I was thinking as well. Just apply everywhere and take the first job that hires you. If better jobs call you back go to the interviews and if pass drop the shitty job.

It was assembling A/Cs so 1st my part of the lane was wiring the big motor part of the A/C and picking that heavy shit up, then twisting to my left and putting it in the container. Sounds easy right? Sure, but once you do that all day, it was grueling to my out of shape body. I couldn't hang.
Then they put me somewhere else, where I had to screw in 4 screws to an attachment of the A/C Body. Sounds easy again right? Nah. Attaching the container & having to attach all those screws to the drill and put them in continuously while the conveyor belt is constantly moving was also hard af imo. I felt so anxious and shitty because they had to keep stopping the line for me.

Everyone else made it look so easy. So yeah, I made no friends, pretty sure everyone hated me, and the work sucked so I just left.

Yep, pretty much. As much as I enjoyed the neet/school life you can't do it forever unfortunately. Parents are getting fed up, & I'm 27 so I guess it's time to be responsible and become a wagecuck...

Attached: 1526351102624.gif (250x188, 1.71M)

But how much was the pay?

>going to school until 27
user it's time for the wagecuck life

Well, I started college when I was 23 so yeah. Fucked up a year so I had to take an extra one, & before that I was basically doing nothing but watching anime, playing vidya, and working menial part times when I could found one.