Buying first lifting shoes

Is there an obvious choice among current models from different brands or should I just go with personal preference? They all seem to have good reviews and similar prices.

Attached: CN4735_01_standard.jpg (600x600, 62K)

Bump, I'm gonna be in the market for some lifting shoes soon as well.
>tfw closing in on one year of lifting

Attached: 1539941311440.gif (498x594, 97K)

monitoring this thread

Attached: 1523872186474.jpg (1134x836, 68K)

For me, it's the legacy lifters. The best oly lifting shoes.

Attached: 1233404-696x392.jpg (696x392, 35K)

Pick one of theese: adipowerlift, adipowers or romaleos. Depends on which heel height you want. If its for powerlifting, id reccomend adipowers

Literally buying crosscuck shoes

adipowers nigga

Just bought a pair of Adidad power perfect 3, have´nt tried em out yet but they feel real solid.

Attached: 81w8WDVOyML._SX480_.jpg (480x360, 21K)

adipower masterrace.
Had mine since 2013 and they are still in very good shape, worn at every bench and squat session.

Adipowers by far, if the price is to steep go for power perfects, they have the same heel height but the power perfects have a rubber bottom instead of hard plastic, but unless your squatting over 4 pl8s regularly it shouldn't be an issue
t. user who bought adipowers and my squat literally went up 20 kilos

I use these. Theyre solid

>falling for the lifting shoe scam
buy this you fucking fags, it is all you could need

Attached: 35C5974F-D737-429C-B1CF-C2823BC9DA6D.jpg (480x360, 31K)

The only major difference is with heel height. Notably, adidas powerlift shoes are slightly lower than the adipower, which are also the same height as the nike romaleos to my knowledge. I own both and personally think that the powerlift feels more comfortable to me. My hip placement on squats seems a bit off when I use the powers.

You missed a good sale recently from adidas, but they still have a pair of powers at $60 off list in gray on their site.

>he doesn't do oly lifting

but what if i dont want to look like a hippie faggot?

I actually have those already. I wanna give the meme a chance.

In all honesty I went for a pair of do wins and I put 10kg extra onto my squat in a week, the extra stability really helps and they are not as overpriced as some of the others, I picked up a pair of limited editions for 60
>pic related, it's my do wins

Attached: 5A419C7D-E8FA-4C4A-8984-C0D447AEBA1F.jpg (854x640, 179K)

What’s a good pair for someone with a wide toe box?

i love squatting in Legacy lifters. i hope you get them, user

Highly recommend; haven't quite gotten tying my shoes but the velcroes keep me secure and tight. The soles are really solid and help me generate force on the playground.

Attached: v_07b79ac6-b72d-4e8e-bdc5-68a03ecaee25_large.jpg (480x330, 11K)

Heeled shoes are meme tier. Get a pair of Asics Matflex 5 wrestling shoes for $45. Order 1 size up.

The difference is really in the flexibility of the front foot sole.

wow those are ugly

Have both of these and I feel so much better using the actual squat shoes. Less hip pain with the slight angle and it just feels much more solid to squat in.

Point your toes out and open your taint. No need for $200 (((heeled))) shoes.

Literally boomer shoes.

Attached: 1537394612670.jpg (750x1071, 416K)

post body

I have adidas powerlift, tried them for the first time today and the squat was great, good stability and I feel I can reach paralel quite easily now
are heeled shoes cheating?

Well they technically are since you change your form

Just get a pair that is fucking flat, so you don't end up breaking your ankles during heavy lifts.

Yes. Heeled shoes are for those with poor mobility. The only time they are acceptable is if you are 60+ and want to do boomer lifting to ward of osteoporosis.

For the record, I use these fuckers.

CrossFit Nano 7. The only reason why it ended up being those over anything else was because they were on sale and fit my feet perfectly. I don't care about CrossFit at all.

Attached: BS8352_01_standard[1].jpg (600x600, 72K)

It must suck having to include a clause about CrossFit every time you discuss your shoes.

You have no idea.. Most of the time I just have to claim that I don't know what kind they are.. Fucking hate the whole CrossFit brand bullshit. It is ruining the fitness industry almost as much as instagram thots and fake natties.

I recc Romaleo 2s if you know a place that still has some old stock
Otherwise purge a used pair with all the cleaning chemicals you can and enjoy the best lifting shoes ever made

Attached: 1493499400640.png (228x260, 116K)

>wearing pic related
now we all know you're a sperg.

fucking autism shoes lOL

so do you win now?

Have a similar pair of shoes for similar reason, they fit great and work well, but at least mine don’t have CrossFit in the name.

Attached: image.jpg (800x800, 130K)

Those are even worse because they are known as the shoe for crossfitters who don't want to advertise that they are crossfitters.

>9
This guy doesn't understand the benefits of a 1/2 or 3/4 inch lift on the heel. Please post video of you squatting at least three plate in your sick chuck taylors.

>it doesn't exist

355 for reps in vans faggot. Don’t need platform heels to squat dumb queer.

Impressive stats for a manlet getting upset about someone else's shoes on the internet.

Don’t be mad because I spent 45 bucks on a 3 plate + squat and you probably spent 3 times that

My power perfects 2 are cool since 8+ years

7*

this dude doesn't know about Adidas 50% off coupons

t. low mobility nu-cuck

>tfw had to buy pic related because my backwards ass country doesn't import powerlifting shoes, chucks don't fit my size 13 wide ass feet and crossfit shoes are the closest thing I'll find to a weightlifting shoe

Life is suffering but I'll be going to the states in December, might keep an eye for some decent shoes.

Attached: CN1022_01_standard.jpg (600x600, 65K)

I have a pair of Adidas Powerlift3, theyre amazing shoes
The heel isnt as raised as the power perfect shoes but they are super strong and stable shoes
On the cheap side as well, if youre on a budget.

Attached: images.jpg (333x151, 9K)

OP here. Just ordered adipowers based on most praise here. Will report how it goes if thread won't die.