Handsome user

Used to be a fattie, lost like 50 pounds. With no working out, pure dieting. Also lifting doesnt get you girls btw being good looking does lol

These days I do really well with women and wanted to give advice to anyone that needs it. Feel free to ask me anything im bored at work.

Attached: Handsome anon.jpg (600x600, 23K)

This post makes two fatal assumptions
1)every fatty has good facial aesthetics hiding under their blubber

2)every fatty is sociall capable

3)every fatty is not a manlet

>two fatal assumptions
>lists three

I'm going to make a fourth fatal assumption and say you're a brainlet

1 question
Is your only advice going to be "stop being ugly lmao?" because unless someone who hasn't read the sticky wanders in here, you have nothing of value to propose.
also sage
also kys

But just think how much better off you’d be with a good face AND a lean, athletic body.

My point is losing weight helps alot more to get women. Asumming your have some decent attributes

When I was a fat ass I used to bulk up and lift. I made good muscle progress but was still fat.

I quit weights, I quit working out and did pure dieting. I found it to be more sustainable, easy to stick to and gave me more consistent results.

what did your everyday diet look like?

Post face, you're probably ugly but just happened to get puss once or twice

im going to make a 5th and say ur a tryhard fgt

Lifting doesn’t mean you want to get bigger and bigger. You don’t have to become a gymcel. I’m primarily a runner for fitness but I also do some weight training because it just rounds out your fitness routine and makes you look good.

How do I get an asian gf?
Im white

I didnt follow a specific diet, just created a rule set that was my bible.

Count calories strictly never over 1700, usually try to hit 1600. This all depends on your size and natural build. I'm 5'11 on a medium frame.

I limit grains, breads and sugars heavily. Didnt fully remove them because its not necessary to just follow some good moderation.

I alot alot of meats, nuts, vegetables and light on fruits and you will find it easy to hit that target.

Every once too I found that I could treat myself to a fatty burger protein style with no bread/cheese.

Counting calories fucking works more than anything else. Diets are just rulesets but what makes them effective is calorie deficits they create

I actually have been with two asian chicks before. They have tight pussies : )

They seem to like white dudes in general so you already have a bit of an advantage. From being a former beta autistic fat faggot I can tell you the initial approach matters alot.

If you approach them with confident but welcoming energy women respond well. Just be nice, be yourself dont be too fake. People can pick up on that. Also dressing nice definitely helps. Dont wear basic ass clothes. Try to wear some nice button up shits, some cool wristbands/watches. Actually seen like you actually have a sense of style/personality. I wear a really dope wristbands that women seem to like. They always ask me about them, grab them lol

If you do workout do it for yourself but honestly women wont care. I have real world examples of this first hand.

Since this Jow Forums will write one this way

>Be me
>go to bar
>male to female ration like 7 to 3
>Lots of muscular bros to the side trying to look cool
>me average frame, average shape
>see two girls sitting on side no guys around
>No buff bros have balls to sit next to them
>I go sit next to them, goes well talk for while
>get drinks
>get uber with both of them to bar hop
>chad bros all mad dog when they see me walk out
>one buff bro leaves at same time, gets on his motorcycle revs hard leaves while staring at me mad
>anyways get drunk with them, get their numbers
>didnt get laid that nite but fuck it I had fun and eventually got to see one of the girls later on to fuck

I’m a woman
How do I become better with men?

I agree with you. I’m not buff by any means but it’s good to have a fitness routine in addition to dieting. I’m a former fatty too and losing weight gave me a newfound love for athleticism. Now I play tennis, pickup basketball, hiking, trail running, etc. Keeping yourself busy with sports and stuff makes you want to keep on the right track and continue to eat healthy.

COMMUNICATION!!!

This is the biggest thing I have noticed with women. They are great with talking to each other but with men their terrible at conversation.

Its really not that hard just be agreeable, talk current events music, movies etc.

You have the right idea. Working out should be for living a good and healthy lifestyle that ultimately benefits your quality of life.

Most people are working out for silly reasons, trying to make their muscles really big to impress females

Post face faggot. I’d bet money I’m more attractive than you.

Post your face too, I bet I'm better looking than both of you

How do I tell a woman I have herpes?
How do I tell if a woman has herpes?

Not that stupid, wouldn't surprise if some people I know get on these boards.

Im a strong 8 maybe a 9. Girls always tell me im handsome, random chicks smile at me, catch them checking me out when I walk by. I doubt Im a 10 though lol

I need to know how women treated you when you were fat, I've noticed that women can see the handsomeness underneath a fat looking guy and treat him better but not as good as when hes lean. Is this just me or did it happen to you?

Random girls smile at me too, I must be a 9/10. Happy day!

Noone is a 10/10, And very few a nine. Want to give a description of your looks so we can see what your working with to be this pompous?

How do you cold approach/what’s your opener?

not a friendly smile, everyone does that

There is a certain look/smile they will give you but yea man way to differentiate hahaha

I can vouch for this. If you have a good face you can get away with being chubby because some hot girls like that big teddy bear thing. Note that this mainly works if you’re 6’ plus and have some muscle as well. Like Chris Pratt in Parks and Rec.

It's because women are children with reptile brains. A woman is in competition with all other women all of the time. Even her best friends. Think about it. When a decades long friendship is in jeopardy men move mountains. They will drive 2 hours to spend time with you, try to work you into their lunch, call you even though they hate phones, etc. But women routinely terminate "long-term friendships" and just cycle who their bestie is gonna be for the next six months to a year. It ultimately doesn't matter to her who that person is, just that she isn't considered "the friendless girl" by her larger social group
>but when it comes to men the rules are different
In order to be have high status as a woman she needs to be able to keep (1) a man long term or (2) juggle multiple men continuously in the short term. Again, think about it. Ever had a gf pester you for photos or you two together, status updates on social media, or to loudly tell people how happy you are together. Think of how many times you, as a man, rolled you eyes and asked yourself who that was for and how come she can't just chill out and have a good time. It's not for you user. It's not even for her really.
>which brings us to the final point
Women (*who don't want to be sluts) lie to men. She can't show you how insane she is before you locked in, because you will leave, taking a chunk of her security and status with her. She will be "that crazy girl" and any chick who wants to degrade her position can just say, "Well Laura can't even keep a man so..."
>TLDR; she doesn't talk to you because she is deathly afraid her crazy will show and you will abandon the relationship
>guy think girls are bad at conversation of have no interest, when in truth they are always just playing a long game that most men can't comprehend because you would have to be a sociopath to think of it on your own

Attached: 1539921183019.jpg (600x903, 90K)

>and wanted to give advice to anyone that needs it - be handsome

Why are you on Jow Forums at work?

Pretty spot on. You’ll occasionally come across rare exceptions but chances are they’ll either be ugly or a lesbian.

5'11

Latino

Light skinned im whiter that some white guys lol, Broad face, brown eyes, black hair wavy, medium frame, I have a black beard that has some light brown hairs mixed in, but I keep it really trimmed and lined up. Women really like beards btw

>he doesn’t phonepost at his cushy office job

Not OP, but come on, it’s 2018. Any decent wagie has an easy office job and a mobile phone with data plan.

On phone, lots of downtime

I dont have any specific opener.

Your not gonna believe this but a simple hello is all you really need. You better have some good follow ups though.

Basically just ask them what their doing here(usually girl will just tell you with a friend, bored, just got out of work) conversations naturally flow from their, ask them about their fav drinks, bars, clubs etc

can confirm. im 6´2 73kg and i get mad bitches because of my face.

When I was a fatboi women just treated me like a friend. Got friendzoned all the time, they were nice for the most part. For the most part felt like they where indifferent to me.

Guys where actually the ones that where assholes to me. Hence why I don’t tolerate their shit anymore.

Had some wannabe alpha bros at one of my jobs that tried to check me didnt work. Once they say I was down for my shit willing to fight they stopped. They wouldnt even look at me anymore, pussies.

If your decent looking you will be fine.

Most people are decent looking, some good, and only small amount of people are truly hideous.

Dude so much this. Guys treat me with so much more respect after I started getting fit and discovered I actually had nice broad shoulders and a masculine jaw hiding under the flab. I’ve still got some stubborn lower belly fat to lose but it’s made a huge difference.

get lipo for the straggling fat SRS, it's beyond based and redpilled. The lower belly fat is the worst and why starve down to lose it when you can just get it removed LOL 180+iq redpilled solution

Attached: lipo3.jpg (650x366, 29K)

>hence why

>latino and white
Oh so that's why. You don't need to be 8 or 9 for girls to look at you in this area Everyone else is just piss ugly

What’s the average cost of that? I’m legit going to look into seeing if my work insurance can cover it.

how to not be a sperg with women. girls like me but I can't get myself to open up or with people in general. I think i have in intimacy issues. have a tight knit group of friends otherwise.

also how to tindr

I’ve found that the best way to do this is to get girls talking about themselves and just react to what they say.

Just need to get more practice in social situations with strangers. The more you do it the easier it gets.

Go to bars, get some drinks to loosen up( a few dont get drunk) then just chat with random girls, if their aint no girls. Just shoot the shit with guys. It will be good practice. Been times where I go to bars and its dead only old dudes, still talk with them. Usually have interesting conversations.

Dont rely on your friends to help you carry conversations. Talk to these girl with you leading the conversation. Women will expect you to lead.

Wouldn’t recommend clubs its alot more difficult and your dancing better be good.

So basically practice and be prepared to take some L’s

Tinder is just gonna get you hook ups, honestly your better off talking to girls in person. Its alot of work you got to put on it to meet them in person. Its easier in person where one good conversation is all you need to progress.

Practice, practice, have some courage, be prepared for some rejection

Manlet

Attached: 7f67236.jpg (1024x612, 60K)

to ask this question i have to set the scene; you go outside, see uber hot girl who instantly gets you half chub, but she's in a weird non-social situation like passing in the doorway of a shop with lots of bags or she's the cashier and there's a long queue behind you or you're on a long bus ride, and that's when you always see the girl who may not be a 10 but who you want to bang more than anyone, my question is two fold; do you get those girls and if so, how?

Attached: feeEEEEELSKSDJDSJG.gif (320x287, 982K)

Im a big UFC fan,

They always fuck up height, reach stats

anything 5'9 and up is not manlet

Yes its possible and I have done it before.

Some situations are no win, not because your game is weak, not because you ugly, its just not an ideal situation to strike up a conversation. But persistence is key.

Their used to be this college girl that worked at ice cream shop that I liked. First few times I went like you mentioned their was alot of people their she was busy. I went back later on(obviously spread out dont wanna be a creepy stalker) The time I went back she was by herself no customers, we just hit off started talking got her number text her some more then took her on a date. It went so well that I actually made her my girlfriend for a few months. Then I broke it off, wasnt prepared to settle down

What did your diet consist of?

This

skinny manlet
any way to improve facial gains?
and I struggle to eat enough to 'bulk' but slwoly putting on pounds, not so much muscle, have to work on the fat/carb/protein ratio
but I feel it comes down to my facial aesthetics

A good beards help alot of guys get a more refined face

Its that certain look! This is great news

got a goatee and keep it short, told it ages me, idk keeps me from looking like a teen.
can't do a beard unfortunately.

Not OP but I give you some free advice
>don't be fat, groom yourself
>don't dress like a hobo
>pick an appropriate target if your hobbies are anime and PC games you won't probably score much with some techno slut or whatever are kids into these days...
>be yourself and behave (you know don't swear, don't fart etc.)

Those are for meeting some woman, you can gf her, fwb, or just one night stand I don't know

and simply for fucking some chick be some of these:
>rich
>have big dick
>be handsome
>have game
>it's all numbers game

Being good looking+lifting makes you godtier

Your better off with facial hair, alot dudes look better with facial hair. Women have told me the same

Ok chad, is there any trick to cold approaches?

truth

Women can sense when your desperate and scared. Have some balls. Approach with a confident but welcoming energy. Dont be to aggressive/creepy/rapey. Also be prepared for rejection they have their reasons. Usually its that they are in relationships or just got out of one.

In terms of conversations just typical current events is fine. Not even what you say, its how you deliver it. Way easier in social settings like bars, where everyone is already relaxed