Whats the point of lifting?

whats the point of lifting?

Attached: 1522046926458.jpg (853x640, 155K)

Fuck you sergey im selling my links now

Dunno i only do cardio
I feel like lifting would fuck up testosterone/estrogen levels.

Attached: 151960335993.jpg (402x480, 21K)

To get jacked so you can make other people feel bad about being fat as fuck

i dont know dude why are you asking me haha

So you won't drown as midget woman in you sweat while having sex?

to get HUGE
H U G E
U
G
E

>to get HUGE
>H U G E
>U
>G
>E
Based

Because it make me feels good, it's my favorite time of the day, it clears my mind after 8 hours of my shitty job.

>lifting for thots

Attached: d3e.png (672x787, 930K)

To look better. But most of us fuck girls anyway so we've never stepped a foot inside a gym.

Because we don’t have the money he has

>TFW no gymqt to fatten me into her human mattress

Attached: 1538355584846.jpg (900x662, 91K)

Many people including me lift because of modern technological society has robbed us of our basic power process, rendering us feeling incomplete and useless. This is why for many people lifting helps with depression etc.Lifting is just a surrogate activity to fill the void that modern society has created. So basically lifting is just one way of coping , and it helps me till i get my own house in the woods. Sorry for badenglish my internet /Viggers

Attached: 1540141940058.jpg (1000x710, 127K)

Because it's one of the few things besides earning money you can do to make yourself more desireable.

Based Tedposter.

She will cuck him

Why not?

based and also redpilled

Attached: cute.png (225x225, 7K)

She's fat too, a sub-6/10 roastie. These are easy for fat guys who have money to pull.

Increased stamina
Increased testosterone
Increased resistance to disease
Increased resistance to injury
Increased mental clarity
Look good in slim-fitting clothing
Better chance at living longer
Better mood
etc.

Stop lifting for women, dumb nigger.

Attached: 1503902435218.jpg (627x749, 207K)

not dying of diabetes in 32.

Attached: .jpg (1600x1106, 1.06M)

>lifting for anyone other than yourself

Because that way instead of becoming exhausted within 45 seconds of fucking you can give your girl what she wants.

To put things up

>posting anime stuff
your test is already fucked up mate

mfw tubbo dies of cholesterol overload and stacy gets a nice deductible while fucking chad. are you gonna be that chad? or tubbo?

There is no point. Lifting is a cope.

Nothing makes my blood boil more than seeing a qt with a fat piece of shit.

I could understand it if the guy was rich as fuck but it's never the case. It's always a hot woman with a fat fucking slob.

The hottest girl i know who is also sweet as fuck has been with this fat fucker for 8 years now. 8 fucking years. There is no way in hell she hasn't cheated on him.

One of the most beautiful girls I've ever met, and the kindest, was with this ugly fat hipster slob. I mean, good for him, but I don't get it. He wasn't even that interesting.

well usually these girls have low self esteem and date the fat guys because they're less likely to cheat on them and also they're more likely to get fatso to bend to their will. fats are weak willed people

If you seriously think this it means you're the insecure one.

This is just called jealousy. Get over yourself and actually try talking to women, then you might get your own qt gf.

But that girl isn't fat. She hasn't gotten fat. She is literally the perfect girl. Tall, thick thighs, huge ass, huge boobs , face of an angel with a sweet voice and smart too. And her boyfriend is this FAT slob with a rat mustache. I mean he does have a good sense of humour but so do i and im ripped, taller than him and my dick is thick as fuck. The goverment should intervene to get his bitch on my cock asap, it's literally a crime against the public interest.

Post benis

So I don’t have to pay for prostitutes to get fit women to kiss me like that tubby

YOU'RE NEVER GONNA MAK EET 1000 EOY

Attached: 1539538591687.jpg (1200x1200, 763K)

not really, its just the truth.
she is afraid that if she were to get with a guy like you, you'd cheat and be more successful at it whereas fatso cant really step out of his boundaries. she's scared you'd make her feel like shit and unattractive so she opts for the safer option. mate trust me its nothing to do with him, women like comfort and certainty

Stop looking at other men. Focus on yourself. Talk to women that you like and if the time is right you might get your chance, otherwise you repeat the process until it happens.

>stop looking at other men
Where do you think you are m8?

In a place where people don't lift and instead bitch about their perfect girl banging another man. Did you even see that other thread with the polls? Jow Forums is so fucking weak.

BULLSHIT. My ex was hot as fuck. I gave her everything. Every time she bitched, i backed down. I treated her like a queen. I gave up most of my hobbies of her. You know what happened? She broke up with me and now she gets dicked by other guys.

She did claim that i talk to other girls and she thinks im some sort of player even though i explained to her i am an autist with only 3 women in his 30 year old life but the reason she left me is because i never bitch slapped her to her senses and always backed down. I did that so there would be security and stability but if you don't slap your bitch on a regular basis she WILL break up with you.

also wondering what the fuck is wrong with some women, if they're married and with someone whats the point of flirting with people

My oneitis was with a fat no friend beta loser for 4 years.

Then when we hung out apparently I'm good looking and I raised her self esteem. I'm crazy though so she went back to the loser. 3 years later she has a kid, but the dad is a guy doesn't actually look as beta. I guess I made he think she deserved better because before I started talking to her she was always talking shit on herself. Then afterwards she was all saying she's hot and shit.

Fat fuck detected

pee pee poo poo

Attached: 1539829265302.gif (367x219, 523K)

yeah because you literally became her bitch. women like dependent men to birth their children not literal back benders.

post body

Attached: trump thumbs up.jpg (728x485, 63K)

Attached: 7777777.png (586x676, 344K)

Holy shit based and redpilled af

no homo

Maybe they met before he got fat

He has an horse cock get over it dicklet

you are a cool guy and I hope you get your cool house in the woods, bud

Exhausted? I cum after less than that. Help I’ve never learned how to pace myself when fucking the way I can masturbating!!

Attached: F1EB0F34-CDFA-4DB4-BBAB-4D0A1D22087B.png (640x1136, 575K)

I like the size difference aspect. I can imagine girls thinking it makes them feel small, which lots of girls really like. It’s why girls go for buff dudes too. As long as a fat guy is manly and takes care of his looks in other ways (shaves, get hair cut, showers daily, dresses nice,etc) he can probably get lots of girls based on the size difference aspect alone.

Well the guy i mention is short dresses like a fag and has a rat mustache and a raspy voice

The girl is taller than him lol

Life is just unfair as fuck

Maybe he's not a whiny fuck like you, btw I'm fat with a cute gf as well

to level up my strength and endurance and lower my intelligence

Yeah if life was fair and all you got was shit because it's all you deserve for looking like a chewed bubblegum im sure you'd be whiny too buttertits

hey man its ok. you'll get someone eeventually. really hot girl I'm talking to has a bf but she calls me hot all the time. her bf is a fat fuck, only reason I havwnt dicked her I because I live about three towns away and don't wanna drive so far.

$1000 EOY

do it for yourself

Imagine this. There's some dude on the other end of this computer typing shit as cringy is this. You have to be 14, there's no other way you'd be this fucking cringy.

Intelligence is overrated. Unless you mean in a field that you have a lot of interest in or something related to your career of choice, intellectual pursuits are kind of pedestrian, in a way. Smart people tend to imagine problems. They over analyze simple things. They read passive aggressiveness into sincere statements and imagine. You want to be intelligent, even contemplative, but when you’re “too smart” or “too educated” it tends to make problems. Keep lifting, but INT+ in the things you enjoy too.

To intimidate other males

True. Those who peddle SJW/Feminist propaganda in university are "intelligent" and "high IQ", yet spout complete bullshit. Doesnt matter that they have a PhD. Intelligence doesnt mean shit if you cannot think critically and are susceptible to believing jewish/marxist propaganda.

Attached: download.jpg (640x480, 28K)

>CTRL+F "midget"
>1 result
Jesus fucking Christ, guys.

The point of lifting is to gain muscle and become stronger

To defend yourself against niggers who are violent subhuman scum. The race war is coming fellow whitoids we will become very strong.

>To defend yourself against niggers who are violent subhuman scum
shouldnt we rather train with guns?

No you prepare for the worst. Jews want to take your guns. Stupid faggots will say shit like Obama did nothing but he literally did backdoor gun control to the point where he closed down so many factories that it was more effective than outright

It's easier than getting rich

We should do both. All the guns, AR500 armor plates, DDs, IFVs and tactical knives, camping gear and rations in the world will do you exactly zero fucking good when the niggers come nogging unless you're in the physical condition to use it all.

Attached: become strong enough.jpg (540x393, 36K)

Eloquent motherfucker are you?

Now repeat in English.

Consider suicide you fucking massive faggot. Pining over some dumb cunt for 8 years. You are not allowed to be white

It's fun to push yourself to your limits, to constantly improve.

Would sell all my linkies to lick her stinky

None. I lifted for years to get in lean shape even though I was still weaker than many other dudes despite it (lifting doesn’t make up for shit genetics) and took up martial arts classes, and I got zero. I was still the worst choice that never got a date and I can actually hold a conversation with a qt, and still got nothing for it. Uglier, shorter, fatter, skinnier, more autistic guys than me all got picked.

I only had one girl act interested in me in over 4 years and I’m pretty sure she’s just being friendly. I asked her out but she was too busy. And creeping on her social media, she’s way out of my league. Surrounded by cool people, I’d probably just suck for her as a bf.

Ultimately, your DNA makes or breaks you. My dad is a Chad who got married to an average bitch who got plastic surgery and surprise, surprise, I got saddled with her shitty genetics sabotaging me all my life.

DA BETIS WILL NOT DEFEAT US

Post body and height maybe even face if u care

I was just wondering this. Why do I see way more fat pigs with girlfriends than fit bros?

I'm late but whatever.

Don't ever, EVER, respect the person you are in a relationship more than yourself.

It is incredibly fucking hard to feel attraction and respect for someone who doesn't respect himself as he should, a relationship isn't based on favors and convenience, or at least it shouldn't be.

It's nice to have someone who always agrees with you and always does what you say, it makes life easy, it also makes it uninteresting and it makes you feel you could be doing better.

That's why the jerk gets girls by the way, not because he is a jerk, people don't like jerks themselves, but because he cares enough about himself to try to get what he wants, people do like that and it turns out that in order to be a jerk you have to start with that.

There is being "nice" and there is being a good person, there is nothing "nice" in letting yourself be stepped on, that's just being a coward.

Because of other reasons.

First of all, confirmation bias.

But also because women don't value attractiveness in the same way men do, compare how the gay and lesbian dating scenes work, hell you can even compare how Grindr and Tinder work, want to get your ass rammed in less than 3 hours? You probably can with no previous knowledge of how the app works, want to get a date with a qt this week? That's going to be harder.

Men care more about physics, there are cultural and biological reasons for this, but that much is true, would a guy be ok with fucking a girl whose accomplishments amount to nothing and is boring to normally be with? Well if she is hot, probably.

Would a woman do the same thing? Not so much because they care about things like social status or personality traits.

Look at gay couples, they are more often than not similar in terms of physical value, compare them to lesbian couples in which it's not rare for one of them to actually be hot and the other to be a goblin crossbred with a mouse.

Based.
I did a lot of drugs and, as a result, I’m pretty sure I’m a lot stupider than I used to be.
My quality of life has shot up, though. Socializing is very enjoyable. I like bants and flirting with cute girls. Since I stopped being so in my own head, life’s been a lot more enjoyable.
Also truth be told most people touting their intelligence aren’t very intelligent. Most of the time “muh intelligence” is cope for their autism.

>not genuinely improving everyday
why live?
>settle for mediocrity
why live

>Every instagram cosplay chick is dating a fat guy
I just don't understand.
There are plenty of skinny or fit guys who are into anime so why do they all date fat guys?

cope

>t. 76-year-סld virgin

Attached: 1539760534161.jpg (805x900, 92K)

B A S E D

Attached: RbqVuDk.jpg (479x720, 42K)

self satisfaction, if you need anything else to lift for you are not going to make

>dating a girl for 6 months this year
>entirely my type, qt 3.14
>I had just recently moved out, anxious about life and low confidence
>as the year goes on I mature and begin to get more confident
>I stop responding to every single demand and sometimes stand up for myself
>I realize why she left me
>mfw I keep ending up with thots

Is there any woman who is good?

Attached: cfYn3mrj89O5LfgLmOkSoTcdWZGW84cDj4bNbhcBekM.jpg (750x535, 49K)

lmao wrong board also based stinky linky poster

The point of lifting is to be able to lift heavier things

Attached: 1539798391753.jpg (750x717, 59K)