You at least have your shit together at 23 right Jow Forums?

You at least have your shit together at 23 right Jow Forums?

Attached: A58089DB-C937-4534-BD2C-A70B87611274.jpg (1242x1836, 949K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7PORKoYDWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigger because 70% of millenials are in school. And fuck you OP you can get your shit together whenever, same we can lose it all after you get it together. Its not how you start, its how you finish. Blackpillef Jow Forums cuckold

Its partially because of the minimum wage, which has resulted in much higher youth unemployment rate than the total unemployment rate

Unironically based and redpilled

Maybe more men would have jobs if we kicked blacks and women out of the work place.

I'm 19 and in university right now. Of course I don't have a job.

>lowering the human resource from 100% to below 50%

Enjoy the stone age.

>working to sustain my cuck government
no thanks, I'll be leeching as many neetbux as possible

>millennials are less willing to put up with dead end service industry jobs than their elders
Wow what a fucking shocker. It's not like we spent our childhood in constant preparation for higher education and the promise of some magical dream job or anything.

I had my shit together at 23, then I lost it at 25 and I haven't had at 30. At least now I've decided to work out.

That's good, being a depressionmaxxed doomer is much better in your mid-20s than in your 30s. By your 30s it's ACTUALLY too late, instead of just feeling like it is too late like in your 20s.

3/4 of Millenials already finished school (Millenials end at mid 90s).

Millenials are the sacrificed generation. We don't have it good like boomers did + we will work for them and to fix their shit + Zoomers will have it better than us.

Reminder that boomers in charge will prefer this over us :

youtube.com/watch?v=G7PORKoYDWk

>You at least have your shit together at 23 right Jow Forums?
Lol no way fag, but I'm on it.

Yep I'm 23 and I make 1000s of dollars every month from home. Fucking god's chosen son, I am. Gonna have 15 million liquid and prime real estate by the time I'm 35

>the economy of the early 20th century was a stone age one

How tho

Attached: orfia82l54t01.jpg (706x689, 49K)

Need more people like this and less like OP

You ain't allowed to be here kid

>70% millennials are in school
the youngest millennials are 23 right now. So that means you are saying that 70% of people age 23 to like 30 something are still in school.
70% of them went to school for more than 4 years? Are you serious?

It looks like this article is from 2015. Unemployment in many countries has fallen quite a bit since then, including the US.

Attached: pizza 2.jpg (640x437, 34K)

Stock trading.

holy fuck
how in the flying fuck did nobody point out that this bullshit post is dated April 17 2022
god i hate all these fucking newfags

Attached: 1491181579689.png (785x757, 272K)