5'11.9"

>5'11.9"
>4.5" penis

I almost made it lads.

Attached: 1536494105963.png (740x900, 923K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I6SIHlK3LqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> 5'10.75
> 5.5" penis
I get to feel very marginally better off than someone today

5'10"

7" penis.

I will take it.

Pics or you are a lying faggot. No one here has a dick bigger than 6 inches.

Not him but I got some bad news for you user-san

Attached: 1535676892235.gif (604x340, 168K)

> measuring the decimal on your height

Lmao

I've finally met my clone

Attached: 7.png (740x900, 927K)

What do you weigh fambot? 215 for me.

121. Looks like we're on the opposite sides on that one my friend.
Maybe if you loose weight you'll find that your dick is a bit bigger.

>6'2
>8.5" penis

still feel short compared to chad and too autistic to get to the stage where a girl would see my cock and submit

I'd kill to be that skinny. In fact, I'd rather do that than run or lift because excercise is the worst thing ever.
What vidya gayums do you like?

Yeah, even tho being this skinny while also being 5'11 has it's problems it's still much easier to manage than having extra weight so I can't complain. I'd even say that I got lucky.
I don't really have as much time to play games but I like RPG's, from old CRPG's to the more recent stuff and games like Total War and Civ that just let me carve my own story. But I play all sorts of things. Variety is always good for me.
What about you my friend?

Dead Space, Doom, Fallout (especially the old ones, 2 and new vegas are my favorite), the old Halos, Dying Light, Far Cry, just to name a few. I like action RPGs and science fiction stuff, but I'm also a dedicated Dwarf Fortress player.
Favorite song and genre?

Oh and Mass Effect. Fuckin' love Mass Effect.

Dead Space was fucking awesome. I wish Visceral had told EA to fuck off.

>Dead Space
>Fallout (especially the old ones, 2 and new vegas are my favorite)
Hell yeah. Fallout is actually my favorite fictional universe. Altho I favor the first over the second one.
I don't really have a favorite song or genre. I just listen to all sorts of random stuff, most of the time I don't even know the artists. Mostly because from an album, the likelihood i'll like more than 2 songs is very low, so I never developed much musical taste. I guess most stuff from my playlist would just be soundtracks from films anime etc and stuff from rock to dreampop etc. And some songs from the Fallout games of course.
What about you?

Hey dude, dont feel to bad. At least you're above average height,

I felt like there wasn't enough content in the first Fallout, tbqh. It is a great, unique universe and the music is amazing. My favorite music would be melodic death metal, but I really listen to everything but country and mumble rap. This one's my favorite song:

youtu.be/I6SIHlK3LqQ

Makes me tear up a little desu.

Usually not a fan of metal but I quite enjoyed that. I never even heard of melodic death metal before. Might look into it.

every chad ive ever seen irl or online is between 6' and 6'2. additionally, probably ~90% of male models are between that height. the only male model that seems to be over 6'3 is lucky blue smith.

Amon Amarth is some manly ass music. Powerwolf is good too, but they're not as heavy.
Favorite movies?

Horizontal, from left to right
>Ghost in the Shell
>Kingdom of Heaven (director's cut)
>Brokeback Mountain
>Alien
>Perfect Blue
>Return of the King
>Zodiac (director's cut)
>Blade Runner (final cut)
>Angel's Egg
You?

Attached: 3X3 films.png (900x898, 1.11M)

>6'4
>6 inches
Manlets bow before me, I am just at that level of being awkwardly fucking tall

Loved Ghost in the Shell. Scarlett Johansson is perfection. Never seen the anime though.
>Predator
>The Thing (both of them)
>Phonebooth
>Black Hawk Down
>CHAPPie
>Elysium
>also Alien
>Book of Eli
>Star Wars (all of them except TFA, TLJ, and Solo)
>Outlander
>Bladerunner 2049 (didn't see the first one)

Favorite series? Also, are you gay?

>Predator
>The Thing (the first one)
>Phonebooth
>Black Hawk Down
>BR 2049
Pretty good. I also enjoy Star Wars but my opinions on the series would require a couple of lines.
I wish I could keep talking but I'm in Europe and I have Uni and it's 3 am.
Favorite series would be HBO Rome and I'm not gay.
I hope things get better for you user, this was probably the best interaction I've had on this shithole in a long while.
Post your favorite series, i'll bookmark this and see it tomorrow.

Im 5'7" and same size D. More fucked than you laddy

Figured you might be a fag because Brokeback Mountain, kek.
>Archer
>Game of Thrones
>The Strain
>11/22/63
>Darker than Black
>Claymore
Right back atcha pal. I'm an American btw.