How do I achieve this physique?

How do I achieve this physique?

Attached: 0D66698F-6E76-4523-B41F-DA235F8E7B05.jpg (750x851, 466K)

Is the life of a gymthot “fulfilling”? Getting attention taking slutty pics and having sex is this the ultimate form of life

Fork putdowns x skinny
BasicBitch cardiobunny and pink dumbbells routine
Genetics
Epigenetics
Occasionally getting a all night train run on her by Chad and Jamal after the big game.

Her thigh gap is weird

Have the genetics for it and dont eat like a pig

It might be. But for every high there is a low, twice as deep. So imagine when they hit the wall, when their cellulite and wrinkles don't sell anymore.
They get used to this life, and when they lose it, boy oh boy

Was talking to my GF about girls that hit the wall and settle for betas. How long until sex robots and incel/mgtow culture result in post wall roasties not getting betas anymore, therefore not reproducing. I said 100 years she said never.

it's nice. being fulfilled isn't easy, but at least showing off your body is fun while it lasts.

Need to be suffocated by those trotters bros

do gym thots think they look "cute" in these outfits?

shit's so ugly

Never is true because no matter how incel people are, as soon as they get a sniff they will be all over that pussy like Chads load

What's wrong with the clothes?

Is UA ColdGear legit?

Attached: 215BB4DA-D10B-4A86-82D9-0D7DA9D23E6C.jpg (918x2000, 114K)

So many thigh gaps and hourglass bodies look weird and I think it's because they are deforming their bodies to get those features or getting surgery.

wide hipped women get me so fucking hard holy shit

That’s real disgusting. Looks like a wooden spoon. Fucking poser cunts

Attached: blue brisket.jpg (1766x824, 405K)

Get hip deformity.

Damn, Boston Dynamics is really stepping up their game.

fuck off

Attached: KYLE.jpg (1200x800, 50K)

KEK'D

Attached: maxi-kek.jpg (517x768, 271K)

Attached: 1492209849070.png (665x465, 323K)

>I said 100 years she said never.
It's been happening for decades.
Get some numbers on your local demographics, and you'll probably find that single-person households are on the rise and have been for a long time.

Attached: 1538953498846.jpg (1000x847, 110K)

Yea that is my point, I think eventually single person household will become the norm.

That is GFs point as well

Those fine wide hips will give birth to many black children and its a good thing.

Attached: 1536338233104.jpg (1080x1350, 146K)

What's with these posts? I have seen similar ones to this at least 5 times in the last few days. Are you saying their vaginas are like roast beef?

i'll heem ya mate

Eh, that depends on how good the sexbots are. And in 100 years they'll be really damn good.

this

It's a camera trick. Just like when you rotate your torso for photos, they stick their ass out to give the illusion of a thigh gap.

This girls look a like has been messaging me on instagram and I don't know why she is interested in a bloatmax like me

Genetics, possibly surgery, controlled diet and some relatively light weights routine.

What do you want it for though? Do you want this to be an instathot or to attract a guy? Because unless you know you want a massive gym guy, you don't have to obsess quiet so much

No. UA just licenses textiles from China and slaps their branding on it. You can get spend $7 at WalMart and get 80% of the quality buying Russell Athletics gear.

When sexbots are as good as the real thing and exowombs are cheap very few men will get married imo.

They might fuck them but they might not be there to stay around. This hostile attitude towards women isn’t for nothing. If you truly think a girl is nothing more than a “femoid” or a “roastie” then these people are dehumanized in your mind. They are already sex dolls.

Haram, I am fasting brother.

forgot pic

Attached: khabib-nurmagomedov-ufc-223-media-day-video.jpg (1000x576, 409K)

10 years

>and exowombs are cheap

This is gonna be the real game changer. Just imagine the gigachads that'll exist when procreation is completely divorced from sex, and people are free to choose whatever genetic material they want.

We wouldn't even allow women to exist if we didn't need sex and the ability to reproduce. There is no way men would put up with them if they didn't need to.

I see a future where women are extinct and sexbots and human cloning are perfected. 50 years tops

>I said 100 years she said never.

Probably never since she already got you.

It's already happening, and it's not going to be driven by sexbots and incel/mgtow culture. Those are just symptoms, not the cause. The cause is in the unconscious beliefs of the current culture, which places ultimate value on the individual, and in a superficial, performance based way. More and more people consider themselves to be in some way special and therefore deserving of the best. People on both ends of the spectrum are going to be unwilling to settle - there's going to be more and more betas who feel they deserve a beautiful pure girl who loves them, and there's going to be more and more post wall roasties who truly believe that they deserve to settle down with Prince Charming. It's going to be absolute chaos and only the top 1% of people have an actual shot at being successful and happy under these conditions. Do WHATEVER IT TAKES to get yourself into this top 1% because times are changing and we're entering a bumpy era

Attached: hVgiWz5.png (338x303, 34K)

Nah, not at all.

There's this famous IG "influencer" who goes to the university here, she was at a uni ball, surrounded by her camera entourage and just taking pictures all evening. She didn't have friends, just the camera people she hired to be with her. Everyone else there is celebrating with friends, drinking, laughing and she's just taking pictures. One of which she posts.

A night without friends, just people you pay money to be with you. Not for me.

I used to be a sort of cosplaythot back in the day and it was very fulfilling back when I still had friends and we hung out at cons but that was way back in 2012 and nowadays the political climate makes that sort of thing incredibly dangerous and stressful (#metoo)
It was fun while it lasted

Attached: black kiev.jpg (1310x640, 219K)

>that tummy
aaah thiccer

Attached: dino.jpg (139x201, 9K)

you're fat so whatever you have to say isn't really valid

never. there will always be betas and there will always be girls with low self esteem, god bless their slutty souls

it's an autistic sperg who enjoys photoshopping pictures of girls with food. He does it all over Jow Forums. It's both entertaining and disturbing. It hits that "weird" tingling sensation

Yeah, it seems like a pretty sad life.

Then you get paid a ridiculous amount to fly out to the middle east/asia to be some guys whore for a month.

>never

Hahahahaha so naive, once their vaginal privileges are removed we can be truly equal

Attached: 59e38218dc8c4.png (512x512, 160K)

I don't get this meme. Can someone explain it to me?

>put dynamite into vajayjay
>light it up

same here, wtf is this shit?

Why would you want ugly bow legs

Imagine having such a small brain that you can't comprehend technological development over a period of 100 year let alone 1000 or 10.000 year. Modern humans (Homo Sapiens) have been around for 200.000 years, the digital revolution only started around 70 years ago.. we are literally at the forefront of developments and inventions you can't even begin to imagine right now. The fact that you think that there will 'never' be an AI human robot that will be so incredibly lifelike that it is absolutely 100% indistinguishable from a real human is incredibly naive. It may take a 100 years, it may take a 1000 years, it may take 10.000 years, it doesn't matter, it's nothing in the bigger picture. It will come, it's inevitable, the only question will be if we will allow it.

Attached: 5a4fb7a03225debc198b48d0-1920-960.png (1920x960, 1.52M)

I'm assuming its supposed to represent their vaginas

you're just angry they didn't want to photograph your humongously huge powerlifting thighs.

chicken kiev needs more color, it needs to have deepfried texture without actually being deepfried.

wtf bro i want my über realistic sexbots now not in a thousand years... once we hit AI singularity we will make quantum computers figure out the most realistic sexbot for us

plz don't

Imagine being a roastie haha wow

not really a meme, some autist just started posting those pics one thread instead of just the girl, it was funny in the context of the thread so others started posting them too

>and people are free to choose whatever genetic material they want
>not using your own genetic material
Might as well raise your wife's son.

I fucking hate you people. There isn't any muscle development that is causing her to look like this. She's just thin and has wide hips. "achieve this physique" my ass

I’d like a thigh gap but hers is just weird

but when do I get to BECOME the sex robot

Technological assimilation is the only singularity that humans survive

I like how in your scenario Chad and Jamal are teaming up to bang out Stacy
>tfw the end of racism

Jokes on you, I fucking love mushrooms. Would take right over left anyday.

This nigga here

>roko's basilisk when

Attached: 1530030990717.jpg (429x571, 37K)

what a waste of beautiful birthing hips

Attached: 1540089326205.jpg (640x631, 149K)

>GOLIATH ONLINE

Attached: Goliath.gif (192x192, 108K)

its supposed to play on your desire for the girl and for the delicious food

Possess a tunnel for a cunt

She 100% used a waist trainer though.

ai singularity is conservativ predicted in 2060
ibm already built 16 qbit quantum Compute which are open to the public for experimenting
google has a 72qbit one
to make an RSA2048 trivial and obsolet about 4000qubit are required
and according to moore,s law thats somewhere in 2030 +- a few years

to predict what can be achieved beyond 2030 is about asking a caveman to come up with... Quantum mechanics

pretty sure affordable sexbots are only out 10years. you dont need a full universal ai for a sexbot thats still narrow ai territory

Lmao at this cope. Her life is set retard

1. Genetics. You have wide hips or you don’t.

2. You can look similar, down losing weight and stop eating.

3. Learn to squat and deadlift. Those two exercises will give you a sexy ass/legs

Attached: D8C8E9F8-7859-4D90-9195-2DA13C144150.png (170x276, 63K)

What "physique"? She's 5'3", you shouldn't aspire to be a womanlet. She looks like she may have trained quads/hams/glutes for a few months then eats very little. Bow legged. Get better inspo, OP.

Lulu

Attached: 1530233916659.jpg (400x400, 137K)

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

kys fucking retard

I really really want my head in that thigh gap of hers.

Attached: 1511142720108.jpg (753x595, 23K)

Her legs and thigh gap look like a Barbie doll from the 1940’s.

I was thinking of this for a slightly different cause. We'll soon be replacing jobs with robots at such an exponential rate there will be swaths of the population out of work and in limbo because of a government system that's not prepared or willing to offer a basic universal living allowance. It will be a race to literally create physical value for yourself so that you may find financial stability, and none are as valued as the beautiful.

keked

no, barbie is tall

It’s chemically fullfilling in the sense that each like gives you the dopamin spike that makes you happy and give yourself confidence, but it’s over stimulating, which ends up permanently fucking up your brain chemistry and making you insufferable because you get entitled to that dopamin and the attention of thousands of beta males.
girls like that are dopamin junkies, that can’t have healthy relationships because it gives them fucked up expectations about the ´happiness’ their friends and lovers can give them.
Humans were not ready for instagram.

t. ex was an instathot

>nowadays the political climate makes that sort of thing incredibly dangerous and stressful (#metoo)
literally kys you deluded bitch

You're more likely to get bad touched by some creeper pansexual cunt who'll be protected by the metoo dykes then a man.

You've been on Jow Forums for centuries. How are you still at uni?
>tfw Isley is a brainlet and now Supermong has won

He could be an employee or grad student

The way I interpret it, when you pair up a girl and food, the food is more enticing. The drive to eat is stronger than the sex drive. Kind of interesting actually.

>When sexbots are better than the real thing
come on man, stop being such a non-playable character here

How does she not have a thigh gap? is she doing the butt thing, fucking her back up so much that her thigh gap has vanished?

It may be the ultimate form of life but I'd rather be the ultimate life form.

Attached: Kars.png (1558x958, 2.32M)