When did you realize you had body dismorphia?

When did you realize you had body dismorphia?

Attached: muscle-dysmorphia.jpg (367x504, 207K)

it's not body dismorphia if I really look like shit

when I first saw a picture of myself and realized I'm a complete dyel with a rat face

Lost 90 lbs and still look the same.

When I thought of myself as small despite being 6'1
When I though I was small down there despite being 6.75in
When I thought I was a hairlet despite only being nw1 and most men in my family having the same hairline
And when I seriously considered doing roids

When I started getting compliments and I still thought I had made any noticeable gains

What's wrong with a little body dismorphia if it has a positive outcome?

>When I thought of myself as small despite being 6'1
>he doesn't know the manlet cutoff got moved up to 6'2"

when will they learn?

Attached: 1523767138276.png (398x398, 256K)

Holy shit, are you me?

thought I was fat when i was 14 and weighed like 100 lbs at 6'. Gained a bunch of weight from antipsychotics and never really felt like i looked fat until I looked at pictures recently. lost a bunch of weight and gained muscle, i look decent in pictures, but if i look in the mirror or down at myself i feel small

Me on the left.

>be 6'1"; think I'm tiny
>wear XXXL shirts; think I have a narrow back
>have objectively good facial features; think I'm hideous and cut my face (nothing permanent; I've become a master at healing wounds)
>have 6"x5.5" cock (and some change, really, it's upwards curved and the base is 6" girth, so measuring accurately is a pain); think it's a literal micropeen and no woman will ever love me
>no signs of balding past "get hair on my hands when showering; be convinced I'll go bald
>small acne scar; start doing getting laser treatments
>wear glasses; see myself as a freak
It goes beyond such things, though. My way of thinking was always "if I'm not perfect, I'm worthless", which has poisoned matters of education, social life, etc, etc. Basically, if I'm not an Allain Dellon looking, musclebound stud super-genius Physicist billionaire, then I'm worthless.

Attached: Stark BTFOed.jpg (750x911, 196K)

Attached: fd0.png (680x817, 209K)

When I was at 14-15 bmi and still thought I was fat and needed to lose more weight.

When I took some shrooms and realized my negative self-image was the only thing really holding me back

Attached: contentedness.jpg (1050x640, 93K)

It's not body dismorphia if you are as small/fat as you believe you are, and most people on this board are probably correct in viewing themselves as one of the two

I feel you friend. Read Marcus Aurelius' Meditations. It helped me through some of this.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-13 at 8.32.27 PM.png (2880x1800, 2.9M)

that still is fat desu

When I look at my face in the mirror, I see a morbidly obese moonface.

One day, I found a photo of myself when I really *did* have a morbidly obese moonface. Then, I looked in the mirror again, and held that photo right next to my face. Compared to the photo, my face looked gaunt.

That's when I realized I might have at least minor body dysmorphia.

I've got all that stuff stored in my HD. I can't really find the time though; Physics is a consuming thing to study, especially with the Labs and all.

I realized i didnt not have it when I went to the water park this summer, and looked so much better than most of the guys.

Attached: 2fbe1e29c7e9e74baa950f79319f8cfacc5ace71_00.jpg (352x359, 23K)

I look great compared to most people i know, but i know i'm a dyel and the human body can be infinitely more aesthetic than mine is right now

everytime I see myself in a reflection that cathces me offguard I realize how fucking DYEL and ugly I am lmao