That hour long partial deafness after your new deadlift PR

>That hour long partial deafness after your new deadlift PR

Attached: hZRMXmN.png (636x426, 167K)

You're doing it wrong, this is how it should look

Attached: 285kg-deadlift.webm (1280x720, 1.79M)

Looks like you could've lifted a little more

>that sudden explosion in your lower back, electric shock down through your left leg, and saddle pattern numbness around your groin when you break that new deadlift PR off the floor

there's nothing else like it

>that numbness in your lower body after a leg press PR

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Jow Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>that complete disintegration of your entire corpus and the obliteration of your consciousness after doing Scooby Skateboard Squats®

>that loud crack as you finish your last set of upright rows

comfy af

>That satisfying crunch in your shoulder during overhead pressing

Attached: 1427452109386.jpg (500x332, 24K)

>that uncontrollable spasm as you grind through a squat rep and collapse to the floor

felt therapeutic, loosened me up real good

>When you squat your "bodyweight" as soon as you start lifting and you find yourself in ER

>that endearing desire to rape when you sniff a braphogs umami pheromones

Attached: 1538374541539.jpg (1280x1270, 238K)

>that shit when women love it

Attached: 1540206945594.jpg (400x300, 7K)

>That loud pop in your right elbow as you're finishing your last arnold press
Always refreshing

>that blood on the arsewipe that tells you it was a good squat session

Attached: 1539518614058.jpg (480x480, 47K)

>that popping eye sensation followed by flashes of light after a heavy deadlift

>that loss of sensation in the entire left side of your body after that bench PR

Attached: 1440631114598.jpg (500x500, 70K)

Tbh your a roastie rn

>that sight of your own spine after you finish your new deadlift PR
Guys, this is the first time I came in the gym

Attached: ipOCF-jj_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>that feeling of passing out and waking up in the hospital after 7.5 lb lateral raises

>That stabbing heart pain and nausea after hitting a PR
That's how you know you are making gains, baby

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u5.jpg (1000x1000, 120K)

>that hour-long post squat paraplegia

Attached: C2451F0B-8EA6-410D-98C6-A3E8A16BC7B8.jpg (226x223, 19K)

>that hour long post-lovemaking cuddle session with your woman who loves you for who you are haha wild right lol

alright, i laughed

>the blood in your eyes after a deadlift pr that makes them feel all warm and fuzzy

>the blood leaking from your ass after hitting a new squat depth

Attached: mjhqacssrlvz.jpg.cf.jpg (407x400, 17K)

>that wet shart during a squat set because you drank too much black coffee before the workout

>He didn't wear his squat plug

>that tingling feeling in your left arm during a stationary bike cardio excersise

>those psychotic murder fantasies after some dyel makes eye contact with you mid rep

Attached: BladeRunner20491049.jpg (1920x799, 164K)

> that s.oychin

>that emptiness and void in your private life

Attached: rage.jpg (400x388, 27K)

>when you forgot to take off the "chug jug" sticker on your 2L you put on there as a joke and now have no choice but to leave it in the car and use the drinking fountain

Attached: 1536174890988.jpg (448x545, 31K)

one of my skelly friends repped out 1.3* bodyweight squats his first day in the gym.

I love this pasta-that's-not-really-a-pasta-but-actual-information

That blackness in your peripheral vision and that faint smell of burning toast as you finish your set of OHPs

Based haha poster

>The ANIME girl is the epitome of female beauty and attractiveness

Let's start by looking at her body. Her body is delicious. Her perfect proportions make her sexiness known without her even needing to wear slutty clothing. She has child-bearing hips, as a result of her high levels of estrogen. This gives her the appearance of fertility and good wife material. She is then covered by her smooth skin. This smooth skin reminds us of her cuddliness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the most loving of onii-chans, made to appreciate passion and affection. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. Her smooth skin reminds us of our bright, happy future that awaits us when 2D girls finally become real.

The ANIME girl's demeanor is one of perfectness. She is cute, desirable, but can be explosively good at being an amazing friend. Her behaviour strikes envy into the more snarky, jealous races of women(3D roasties)

The summit of expression of her femininity on her face are her eyes. 2D eyes are the largest of all the dimensions. As the eyes are the clearest window to the soul, this alone would suffice to make the ANIME girl the most pure and noble of all women. These large eyes are able express the most complex emotions, being able to communicate her love in many different ways. Its beautiful color ensures that when it makes eye contact, the potent anime love will immediately enter the heart of the man the ANIME girl captivates

In total, the ANIME girl expresses this femininity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When she copulates with her husband, she unleashes the entirety of her love and affection upon her partner to create the healthiest of babies.

All this is the reason why the ANIME girl is the epitome of femininity.

anime girls are 100X better than 3DPD
take 2D pill

Attached: 1537536034102.jpg (800x600, 287K)

Based Isley

Fucking kek

Imagine not having a gf haha

Noice

Attached: 1523383199735.png (720x540, 361K)

>that left rib and leg shock/numbness after an OHP PR

I thought it was just me
Yeah, it did look like that as far as legs go, feel like his back could have been straighter though

I actually get these sometimes, what do?

I get this and when I cum (only from sex)

Make sure you breath out as you pull is the best advice I can give

BRO...

that pic is so comfy, thanks for sharing

I also dont deadlift. death before leg day

>when you get the bloody cums after a Squat pr
Am I dying?

Attached: 1515547563390.jpg (746x1012, 296K)

Isley you've been here too long there's nothing more here for you

>when you wake up on the floor and your bro tells you that you got that deadlift, right before farting really loudly and passing out like a falling log

>tfw you wake up in a pool of blood after a PR

Attached: hardcore-bodybuilder-drinking-milk.jpg (300x274, 18K)

Well thank you. May you also try to appear funny and actually turn out as intended.

>TFW burst blood vessels in eyes from new squat PR.
>TFW it's still shit
At least it's the same as my bench now, r r ight?

Attached: Screenshot_20181022-101959.png (1080x1920, 475K)

ask me how i know you're a manlet

Lookin like a CHUG JUG full a SLURP JUICE

>lifting 1pl8 for the first time

Attached: 1pl8.webm (1920x1080, 2.41M)

Shit squatz? I am actually, but I took the ez way out and became a fag so now I don't need to care.

Kek

App?

Symmetric strength. It's a website tho.

Thanks

Stupid advice, way to lose core tightness

>that distinct feeling of wanting to throw up after a heavy squat set

Attached: gladio.gif (540x200, 1.7M)

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (918x98, 8K)

kek

>that ripple of testosterone and fecal matter throughout your bloodstream after you squat heavy
heaven

Attached: 1427288852322.png (492x419, 11K)

>it's not your own blood

Attached: 1496660054485.jpg (215x234, 8K)

Uhh, what's with the fat woman giving a Nazi salute at the beginning? Reported.

I wish I'd been in that thread. Did that retard end up para'd? Hope so.

>that phonecall that is made when you NEGOTIATED your facepulls for the day

Attached: 1537577278817.jpg (1005x685, 130K)