Making it with women

Is it possible to make it without finances? What do you think Jow Forums? Do women only care about cash by the end of the day? Or do the hyper chads still slay and dominate? What if a beta with cash pump and dumps bitches? Did he make it? Let's see your opinions since I argued with 2 bodybuilder friends today about that.

Attached: 1533861621543.png (578x2530, 1.91M)

I'm gay btw

Not even a woman without a job can make it in 2018, no one is going to marry a dumb thot just for her looks when there are pretty girls everywhere who have an actual education

And by making it I don’t mean just getting a gf and a family but MAKING IT BIG

Inb4 brainlets see this and think its the same poster

Yes, you can. If you carry yourself with confidence you can slay bitches no matter what, money is a confidence booster.

Alright I get that. But they said that money trumps looks and they said they knew a bunch of guys that couldn't get girls even though they had good bodies. First of all that is a logical fallacy but I didn't point it out, second of all I would argue that the opposite is true.

Well I workout only for ny own benefit. Getting women is very well possible without looking like a Chiseled Greek Spartan. Its really all up to you what you consider a success. Its funny really how there is no clear definition of success in our world. My answer would be to live a life worshipping the only God; the creator of this world. I think being able reproduce and even pass on ugly kids will not matter. Think about anyone who achieved anything that stands out. Michael Hall will eventually be forgotten. The greatest world leaders will be forgotten and be remembered for what they did but they are dead so their history stopped anyway. My point is that having sex, lot of money, 400lb Bench are all successes but then you won't need it in the afterlife so what are you really living for Jow Forums?

Making it big to me means having a qt virgin waifu. All these other degenerates can get chlamydia and die for all I care. I am just trying to lose my virginity for now though.
There was a twitter kid like this. He looked pretty gay but he blew up cause some bitch took a pic of him

Why would you want your kids to suffer and maybe even fail. I think success is being healthy. Lifting and promoting strength genes are better then the alternative, despite (((doctors))) telling you you will fuck up your ligaments. We had one job on this planet, to reproduce (healthily) thus succeeding. In order to be healthy you must follow nature and the laws of nature, for man shall never be above nature.

Attached: st.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

While I do agree with you, being healthy does not mean you have to lift. There are people born already stronger then what we can achieve in the near 5 years anyway. Im not against lifting but there are plenty of good fathers (mine included) who did not lift and have a happy relationship. My dad and mom never cheated on each other. I don't have any step siblings. I never heard of my parents fight. I have 1 and only brother and a few cousins. Am I happy? Yes i am. I think that the goal should be to bear kids and raise them so that they will eventually do the same. Another goal should be to only have your spouse as you sexual partner. In the bible God said that sex is mostly sinful but because of the wickedness of our hearts he allowed marriage as a lust coping mechanism. You still need sex to have kids but you also can use sex to enjoy your partner sexually.

Stopped reading at the god part but the rest is gold I agree. But you did not understand me, unless they genetically mutate or are freaks of nature we have to lift (i mean we don't HAVE to but it would be pretty neat and ideal). Each generation has to lift, that way the standard is always raised and they will get more dopamine when working out.

If a woman is only with you because of your money that isn't "making it," it is being used.

If you want your pick of the litter you need money

Attached: 21296182_1294689630657529_3962262108296445952_n.jpg (1080x1262, 175K)

Why. What did God do to you for you to hate him so much to ignore Him?

Good point, though the gold digging whores are being used for sex
But is it all you need though?
Absolutely nothing to me or for me, christianity doesn't belong in evropa and never will

>is it all you need though
Money, good looks, alpha and socially well adjusted personality. The blessing is, if you attain one of these it makes it easier to attain the others.

Attached: b724d68e4ca51b61b503bc42d75c84cf.jpg (564x705, 76K)

First step to making it?

Stop comparing yourself to other men. While it's healthy to look at what other men have and strive to reach that in some capacity, having an aspie fixation on whether the guy next to you is Chad, etc. is retarded and won't get you anywhere.

Rejection is a part of life. Some men have less luck with women than others. That's how life is.

If your dream is anything other than simply finding a girl that will make you happy, reconsider your priorities.

And why not compare myself? Don't I have something to learn from them?

girls like experience. If you can't give her a good enough experience to post on facebook, you ain't getting anything more than a one night stand.

>0 partners
>3.6 percent STI rate
Hmm

do you know what being alpha means? Its actually a term used to make it seem appropriate for adults to act like children. You know the ones that can't take orders from someone. The ones that can never hold a job down because they dont want to be told what to do. The ones that always needs the spotlight on them and wants to always be in control of the situation.

Tell that to her

Attached: 23904814.jpg (533x671, 72K)

>pretty girls everywhere who have an actual education
Femoid pls go

>fake tits
>dyed hair
>some retarded dress she will rip when sitting down that costs my yearly savings
>probably std
This is the trash I am trying to avoid not get bros lol

when you meet the right girl it doesnt matter

is she alpha or something?

this bitch really eating a lemon, raw fish, and a bowl of melted cheese

whoops haha

Theres a huge difference between comparing to learn and comparing to fuel your insecurities.

>You can see which category a lot of user fall into from this thread

The point was to figure out what women want bro

>bible
Sorry habibi but you're being deceived into a polytheistic pagan cult

>Each generation has to lift, that way the standard is always raised and they will get more dopamine when working out.
Sorry bud, this is not how genetics works.

Orly then how come pretty much all wsm were raised on farms