Tfw 18 y/o and 181cm short

>tfw 18 y/o and 181cm short
>tfw sister calls me small and says i need at least 5 more centimeters of height
>tfw mogged by friends
>tfw into taller girls
>tfw only thing I got for me is my wide shoulders, chest, great arm genetics
>tfw none of that matters if you are a subhuman king of manlets
>tfw will never reach 185/186 cm glory

Just kill me man, right after I got over it this board pulls me into the manlet universe.
As of now starting this routine.
Stretching whenever possible.
Eating 95% cocoa chocolate before sleeping (proven to raise HGH leves)
Going to sleep at 10 pm
16hr fast period with 8hr eating window
Carbohydrates only in pre and post workout meals and in limited amounts
Will consider creatine and other cancer shit

Feel free to add stuff here.
If nothing works I will do the ultimate extension, neck hangings

Attached: 29258668_2304344596258045_4527608730778337280_n.jpg (437x431, 16K)

180-183 is the average for chads here, not even people that are 175 are considered way too short

>COPE

bro I'm 187 (6'2) I feel ashamed of anybody under 183 (6'0). Most women are verging on 177 (5'10)

Attached: 1511840156620.png (320x252, 65K)

men don't stop growing until they're 25 years old, you've got time, you're almost at 6 foot my man

Dude, just imagine the dudes that are 1.65 cm tall

>181cm
how fucking insecure can you be hahahahaha fucking lmao

Get some MK-677 and KSM-66 too. The mk raises growth hormone as if you were fasting without having to fast. The ksm reduces cortisol and raising testosterone, allowing you to grow more. However, 98% of males at 18 are done growing in height and will only experience clavicle growth into their 20’s.

>spending time on Jow Forums for so long that memes actually become reality

eventually you guys are going to talk in public the way you type on this website

wow at 186cm i feel inadequate in serbia...

Try this exercise
It get-overs x failure
Do a full set every day until you get over it
t. Actual short people

I'm the same height as you. At this weird height you're only treated like a manlet if you act like one. Fix your posture, stop acting like a bitch and no one will ever believe you're not 6'0".

>tfw into taller girls
Good taste, my man. One of my FWBs is like 5'9" and thicc as fug and god damn does she make me diamonds. All my previous exes have been 5'5 or below. Of course I was attracted to them, but god damn does a tall girl just do it for me.

>Eating chocolate before bed
That's the stupidest thing you could do. That's a ton of caffiene and will Rob you of deep REM cycle sleep, the ultimate gains goblin

Stupid ass comment and completely mom science tier

You should be fucking drinking Hurr

Attached: willtaylshuel1.jpg (960x838, 59K)

If you're not pretending then litteraly just end your life

I grew almost 1,8cm from 22 to 24 years

How can I achieve this? I'm 185 now and just turned 21, but ideally 190. I would settle for another cm or two.

I'm worried about the mk677 brain effects. There's not a lot of research out there yet and I value my mind more than any of my physical attributes.

I was a late bloomer so it might be that. but I guess, heavy lifting induced growth hormone also helped

Well I just started lifting so maybe that will help. I was a late bloomer, but I've only added an inch since I was 18 so I'm doubtful.

Dude you are literally me
Is your father taller then you?
Anyways buy sport shoes they usually +3 cm thick soles

Was able to get that manlet feel out of my mind for a while, only for it to come back after starting to roam fit again.

About the >tfw into taller girls
My ex was 5'11 and the girl I hooked up with recently is 6'1

Pic unrelated

Attached: received_2094862724099393.jpg (720x1280, 56K)

Wearing shoes makes me 6'0

Dad is a bit shorter than me, thats why i have hopes for some height spurts, literally grew 5 cm since starting high shool and now 1st year of uni

No, eating milk chocolate is cancer.
Pure 90-95% cocoa actually helps you sleep and is known to boost hgh levels. Shoo goblin

Do not let all the shitposting here get to you, dummy.

>My ex was 5'11 and the girl I hooked up with recently is 6'1
Living the dream, my dude.

Already happened to this neet

Caffeine will ruin your sleep quality, moron.