Bro, just go talk to her

Bro, just go talk to her.

Attached: shot-09-canon-073-copie-1522348489.jpg (480x320, 23K)

You won't ever get a chance if you never take your chance.

But I'm dyel and only started lifting yesterday.

Just say "hi," they love that shit.

you also will never get publicly humiliated and scarred for life

Threadly remainder to all anons that don't know about MA, he's not only a tripfag, but also is overweight and has 6 chins, don't take into account his opinions, whatever they may be.

Just put your arm around her and go for a kiss. Girls love it when you are confident.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 29K)

That's just your anxiety talking

I'm also married and girls try and flirt with me now, and they did too when I weighed less and was fatter.

Cold approach is not a good idea. You have to wait for them to show some signs of attraction towards you.

Also it's harder for manlets

Attached: 2fe1f117e55dbd35807ed25ecf48c478.jpg (564x564, 35K)

Literal cope that doesn't make you have less chins

Look fine as long as I'm not tucking it when lifting :^)

What are supposed signs of attraction?
I cold approached once a girl who was in a class with me but completely ignored my existence for the entire semester (only realized the no-sign after the fact), so she rejected me and I'm extra cautious now.
Is exchanging looks multiple times with a girl (but no any positive/negative expression) a sign?

>seeking advice on girls from Jow Forums
for the millionth time

fuck I would kill to be able to grow some nice stubble. I have a weak jaw that would definitely be improved by stubble or a beard. It just comes in so patchy and looks awful.

Just read a book on body language or watch some of those "how to tell she likes you" videos on youtube

Problem for me is, I notice the signs and then get conscious of the fact and stop concentrating on having a good time

People on Jow Forums are extra aware of their movements and of social cues and are more likely to give a realistic advice than normies

You'll be more scarred by your regret than by anything a thot can do or say to you. Trust me, I have lots of regrets and even a few rejections. Rejections don't hurt at all, but regret is the worst feeling in life.

>extra aware of social cues
>more likely to give realistic advice on social situations
have you browsed here long or was this the first thread you clicked

Who?

>People on Jow Forums are extra aware of their movements and of social cues and are more likely to give a realistic advice than normies

>tfw you never, FUCKING EVER, understood social cues until you were 17, no matter how hard you tried

Attached: wojak.gif (432x610, 3.04M)

What do I have to do to get girls to not get creeped out by my presence?

Attached: synthol man.png (534x654, 462K)

If you are alpha you ignore social cues

Dude just drink some fucking Hurrr, it'll make your confidence shine and your dick 10 inches bigger

Attached: 36161047_1145999512207308_2043442068163919872_n_400x.jpg (400x400, 22K)

By being chad

The best part about this cope is the total lack of self-awareness.
Can this cunt get more girls than you? Yes, he's handsome, rich and famous.
Can you ever get a girl with literally following that one piece of advice? No.

There's billions of women on the planet, and very few rich famous chads. Talk to people, you dumbass.

wew lad. I meant without* following that advice.

OP and his copebuddies are stick dipshits though.

Or you fucking beta virgins could drink Hurr with your stupid "muh coping thoughts"

Attached: willtaylshuel1.jpg (960x838, 59K)

what a fucking beta

>I can't get laid because I'm not Clint Eastwood's son/apparent genetic clone
Nice excuse, kid.

atm i stopped lifting since summer began, look like complete DYEL and weirdly enough, its the period where i got most girls interested in me
dont know what it is because i looked good facially before and after, but somehow when i stopped lifting for a few months they get attracted to it?

point is, lifting is coping with ur ugly face and inferior genetics

>Y-you first

Even when they show interest, I have no idea what to say, or what I'd even do next if they responded positively.
Where can I practice approaching girls without looking like a hungry degenerate?

Attached: 1522451702964.jpg (918x597, 216K)

Just make them laugh. Girls are really easy to make laugh, especially if they like you - they should laugh at anything in that case. Focus on having a good time, and she will most likely enjoy it too. Also, when talking to her get close to her and it will build sexual tension, but don't get too physical straight up unless there is an opportunity or she is getting physical with you. Hopefully you can get her number and then text her to arrange a date/meet up.

You can meet girls anywhere where girls are, just don't cold approach like a creepy retard.

Attached: BM4F6aoh7xL.jpg (1080x1302, 235K)

Also you need to make yourself stand out or they wont notice you. You can do this by being really good at something, or being attractive, or generally being the kind of person they would want

>just be a comedian bro women love that shit

its people like you that need to realize there isn't some magic words to get girls wet
they fucking like you or mirin you? you go talk about whatever, talk about random shit, the whether, ur dick size, Jow Forums autistic onion meme, just say something and they will literally help you with the conversation

at some point after you talked to a lot of thots, you can EASILLY see when they are into you or just being nice

The "make women laugh" is a meme of peace
Making a women laugh will be easy once you are good-looking, i got literally the worst personality, the worst jokes, worst humor, yet girls find me funny as fuck (they realize im autistic after a few weeks, but thats not the point)
I made a girl laugh by telling her im gonna rape her, now imagine an ugly dude doing that, its a sad world honestly

scarred for life for getting rejected by a girl ?

I know when they're interested, just not how to act on it effectively. I always worry about fucking it up or the situation not being appropriate.
Thanks for the advice user

>I know when they're interested, just not how to act on it effectively. I always worry about fucking it up or the situation not being appropriate.

You think too much, act too little

women love funny guys, problem is they only find handsome guys funny

Norm? Macdonald?

I also enjoy fitness!

oh the pain, surely spending your life alone and miserable is a much better option.