Would you agree that the vegan diet is healthy for you?

Would you agree that the vegan diet is healthy for you?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-23_01-14-45.png (663x951, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=msk2kR4_3ak
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=R-lk9bkg-dE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Vegans will claim doctor is a meathead shill and/or killed the baby to male vegans look bad.

Only 2 reasons to do it
>good temporary to lose weight and learn about nutrition if committed and supplement properly
>health reasons, yes there are people who can't digest most/all animal products well

Otherwise you're making yourself miserable, most people return to a non vegan diet later in life

Diets are tools to help you live long and well and thrive.
Not a fucking fashion or political statement.

this desu

Veganism will give you brain cancer.
This statement was made by a vegan in an earlier thread.
(pic incl)

So obviously they can't care for children.

Attached: Vegan meme berated by a vegan.png (962x1198, 258K)

While I'll always take the opportunity to bash vegans, it sounds like the dumbass parents didn't feed it enough.

And yet it is, good luck with the incoming phosphorus shortage

I mean, what other reason could there be? Veganism is perfectly safe and healthy so that leaves no other options.

Attached: 1521250573848.gif (359x393, 149K)

All this shit could be avoided if they have fed Hurrr to children.
Fast food would've killed the child in life later on anyway.
Just drink some Huurr

Attached: Huel-main.jpg (1000x714, 56K)

It is healthy, the problem is they aren’t normal people they’re orthorexics.

Non-vegan people who believe in pseudoscience and (((((holistic medicine)))) of all backgrounds hurt themselves and those around them with their beliefs

They did.
The problem is that it is nutrient deficient food stuff and it died from malnutrition.

Feeding an newborn or an infant or a young child a vegan diet is considered child abuse and is punishable under the law in many countries.
Including america.
No amount of veg fruit snackfood and grain lobbying is going to prevent what's coming.

I mean, if u eat enough its not a problem, the baby didnt get enough vegan food

it's a form of fasting, but it doesn't let the gut heal or rest.

Didn't this happen in an episode of House.

>They did.
You don't end up at half your healthy weight if you eat enough, even if it's a shitty diet.

The babby was underweight and house had it admitted for iv fluids since the dopes weren't giving it the nutrition to grow

babies are not adults, you absolute mong.

Yeah.
Bitch refused to breast feed it and was giving it vegan alternatives to actual food.
Even if she breast fed the kid however, it would still be severely malnourished and small because she lacks the required nutrients to feed the child.

Babies aren't black holes either, they can't make matter exit this universe.

you're beyond stupid.

no u

>>health reasons, yes there are people who can't digest most/all animal products well
I would kill myself if i had that because of genetics. I'm glad I was compiled with support for digesting milk on adulthood

Babies don't die of malnutrition unless you don't feed them enough. Also, if it's literally an 'infant' you can't feed it meat or vegan food. You have to feed it some sort of milk. They don't have the materials in their bellies to digest the food you give them. So even if you were somehow feeding them pureed meat cocktails they wouldn't be able to absorb any nutrients from it since they don't have what's required to break it down.

Veganism is again not the problem, it's that they literally were idiots who didn't know a thing about parenting.

The baby's not a 'black hole' but a person can become somewhat like a black hole if they don't actually get to absorb any of the calories they're injesting. It's like how when you have typhoid you can still die of dehydration despite constantly drinking. It runs out of you so quickly it doesn't get to any of the places that actually needed the water, so they break anyway.

Your body is a machine that runs on a series of complicated chemical reactions. And just like how, if you remember anything from chemistry class, if your reaction didn't take place at the right temperature, in the right order, with the right amounts of solutes and solvents, etc. the end product wouldn't be made, the same happens in your body. You're not able to form the 'product' of energy you need in order to survive if you don't have the enzymes in your body that turn them into their useful form.

There is nothing healthy about vitamin B deficiency.

Yeah, well. A baby needs milk.

The point isn't that vegan food is inherently unhealthy.

the point is that these vegans were retarded and killed their own child by forcing it on a diet it couldn't subsist on.

On a completely unrelated note. Veganism can be fatal for adults with a specific intestinal flora. Some cultures eat less meat than others, and these low-meat cultures (india, for example) have developed as gut flora that can synthesize a number of essential amino acids that most people of northern european descent cant.

If you ever get the weird idea that you want to try out vegetarianism or veganism, please be mindful of symptoms of essential amino acid deficiency in the first few months (Bleeding gums, hair falling out, etc.). This is much harder to fix than vitamin B deficiency. Some people litererally cannot survive for a prolonged period of time without either animal protein or a fecal microbiota transplant.

vegetables are too unhealthy for children!

Attached: images (10).jpg (739x415, 37K)

mothers milk is vegan

You can't feed a baby 'enough' vegan food. Babies don't even react to the vegan slop as food, they only eat it because the parents are starving the children, force feeding them revolting vegan 'food'

If given the Choice, I guarantee human babies would prefer wet cat food to kale and raddish gruel their vegan parents offer them.

Implying women aren't animals

Im actually not even sure what babies need?
I thought they -needed- lactose, fats and proteins?

I mean, you could maybe feed a new born some slop or mash or something? Or could you? What components does a mother's milk substitute need to have?

Correct and to the point. I wish I could just post short powerful messages like you just did.

youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ

lol yeah, i bet the 80 gram 10% fat patty in that hamburger is the cause of that shit.

Certainly not the fries, the oil, the disgusting white wheat bun or the sugary drinks.

Vegans claim mother's milk is vegan. Note being a 100% hypocrite is no vice for an NPC. Out of one side of their mouths they praise themselve for breastfeeding Babby all this wonderful wholesome milk, Next two seconds later they're giving a vegan presentation somewhere screaming about how carnivores drink horrible cow puss and all kinds of rape fantasies and etc

tl,dr vegans are retarded and complete liars, ignore them.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU

If i maul my leg and have it amputated is it vegan to eat it?

What if i cook it and serve it to a vegan? I mean, no animals were harmed.

Your post scares me, but you know what scares me more?

Vegan teeth lol.

For the record, vegans are obsessed with blood, slaughter gore, bondage and body mutilation for themselves and animals. Vegans are scary, thank God they rarely reproduce or weigh more than 80 pounds.

It's meat so probably not. I also don't really care about what you personally do in your diet so long as you don't harm other human beings. I think tricking people into eating food they don't want to eat falls under 'harming other human beings'. Cannibalism is disgusting in all forms.

I'm not really a vegan evangelist. But I really REALLY hate seeing people push pseudoscience and/or make deceptive arguments. Which is what I see going on here.

From what I've seen, going vegan works for older folks whose bodies and brains have finished developing. Def not good for a baby who needs fats and vitamins for the brain to develop, and the same goes for kids.

Go ahead and lie to defend your starvation cult lol.....I will deceptively post real live vegans and their true stories of how sick they got vegan

youtube.com/watch?v=R-lk9bkg-dE

Plant diet is a joke for babbies right up to elderly. Feed a lion grass and he'll die just as sick.

Not my grandmother. After her cancer, switching to a vegan based diet actually helped her a ton. But yes. Pure destruction for younger ones. It's especially hard on the body when you switch over cold turkey. Eugh.

It's not some kind of cult. You're so stupid. Any diet can be bad if you don't implement it properly. The majority of Americans are not vegans, and consume high amounts of both dairy and meat products and the rates of diet-related diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, obesity, heart disease, kidney disease, etc. have been steadily increasing.

Unlike you, I don't need to resort to anecdotal evidence to prove my point. I have the majority of the Western world as an example of the perils of a non-plant-based, majority processed-food, animal-product consuming diet.

I think a diet high in animal products is optimal for those who:
-Are very disciplined (don't easily succumb to the processed-food trap)
-Eat the majority of their food from organic/locally sourced places (to avoid the extra sugars, salts, hormones, preservatives, and other potentially harmful additives that come with these products and their packaging, in addition to the disgusting and inhumane way that animals are kept in order to keep up with high consumer demand)
-Their bodies can tolerate it (I'm slightly lactose intolerant and I am genetically prone to both diabetes and high cholesterol, all of which improved when I switched to a vegan diet)
-They live in an area where food is hard to come by and/or they're doing a high amount of physical labor (I'm not going to be crazy and insist that third-worlders not eat the food they have. However, there are places in the world like Africa where people starve even though there are plenty of plants they could eat since they've become utterly dependent on getting their foods through purchasing rather than any agricultural lifestyle)

I don't think it's terrible for kids to do, their parents just need to be reasonable and not insane with it (like insisting they only eat raw foods or fruit or something). It may be hard for boys to get enough protein, but for girls it's pretty good for keeping trim and healthy-looking.

I guess I can see that. Idk. It seems like its only good for certain people. I definitely think kids could benefit from more veggies no doubt.

I honestly don't see a point in living if I was allergic to peanuts. Peanut butter is nectar of the gods

Small children can't synthesize non-essential amino acids as effectively as an adult.
A mix of proteins suitable for a vegan adult can actually kill a child.

Wouldn't surprise me if they lacked regular breast milk and figured onions-milk was way more healthier than formula from Nestle or whatever was available. That would kill the child.

On the other hand we shouldn't inform vegans about this. If all vegans keep killing their children we will soon be rid of this crazy sect.

Attached: 1533698745.jpg (987x959, 148K)

>diet-related diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, obesity, heart disease, kidney disease, etc. have been steadily increasing.

diseases in question are not diet-related, they are primarily sedentary lifestyle/obesity related