Don’t want fucking tattoos

>don’t want fucking tattoos
>all the girls are into them
kill me

Attached: 11BB5DA5-C275-48FD-8FB3-0D67550CAE69.jpg (750x503, 77K)

That's a funny way to spell "mindless thots"

Tattoos are for lower class faggots

mindless thots sound like a good time to me

I kinda want a tattoo but the only one I actually would want to get is super weeby so I don’t.

Sure you'll attract more women but those are not the women you want user.

Get something that's meaningful to you.

I'm planning on a black and white realistic crow and dove when I can get enough money.

What if girls aren't attracted to tottoed guys, but attractive guys are more likely to get tattoos?

really considered geting a hannya on my back after playing yakuza or maybe a carp

Getting full sized rood sin on my back.
Was planning on getting the sin of pride on my chest as well.
But I don't want to shave my manly pec mane.

unironically based

Ladies...

Attached: face-tattoos-with-face-tattoos.jpg (650x754, 41K)

tattoos go in and out of style.. remember back in the late 90s how tribal tats were all the rage.. now most people who have them are embarrassed to have them or got them covered up.

why would you do something just because women would like you for it, you fucking virgin. Have some balls and think for yourself.

OFC these are the women we want. We're incels of Jow Forums we're not in the position to decline a shag like if it were raining sex opportunities everyday and everywhere all over the place for us

Go...go the fuck away.
You aren't one of us and you aren't welcome.

People who do this are worse than people who get pointless tattoos because you are justifying getting a tattoo with some 2deep4me meaning so when someone criticizes you, you can use it as a defense.

For example: relative of mine got a shitty cross tattoo becuase he's like... Totally into God bro and not just because he wanted a tattoo. Same with hoes and Bible verses.

Friend of mine got a shitty vidya tattoo because it was "a part of his childhood that was close to his heart". Yeah OK.

Most actually meaningful tattoo I've seen was a friends tribute tattoo to a dead relative. But even then it was his fucking uncle and he was just trying to be cool and deep like niggers who get tattoos for their nigger brethren who get killed gangbanging.

Back to you go

If you feel the need to justify your tattoo to anyone you don't need a tattoo, I agree.

But, having something that means something to you is better than getting a tribal armband because Stacy liked it.

Fuck you.
They can permanently scar their damned bodies in any way they want with any fucking thing they want.

Although, I will admit that tatting yourself with a cross when tats are expressly forbidden in the good book is retarded.

Who gives a shit what NPC tinder sluts wanna bang

Attached: 1599941826867.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

Honestly think this would be better in an abstract style, user.
Focus more on the symbology than the biology.

>Although, I will admit that tatting yourself with a cross when tats are expressly forbidden in the good book is retarded.
Old Testament law. Doesn’t apply to Christians, only to the Jews. Cmon son this is basic

First assumed this was a Norse rune, like the Black sun
>"Based user"
Google...
Final Fantasy
>"Oh no, user."
Basement repealed.

>These digits
>This TRUTH

All the pillage is yours, /f/reindo

it's not the tattoos they like. it's the kind of guy they associate with tattoos.

me to fren, me to... :(

Tattoos are cool as hell and looking down on people for having them betrays that you are a shitty person.

You can't convince me otherwise.

Attached: SleeveTattoo.jpg (383x483, 33K)

The majority of women are very promiscuous, so the poll seems correct.

If you want a wifeable woman, do not go for those that like tattoos.

well, if the ladies insist

Attached: MV5BNmU3MDg5YWItMGMwYi00NGVmLWJhNGQtZmJhNDczMTZkYmM3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_ (477x268, 15K)

Based & redpilled. It's hilarious seeing people who go to church for the occasional wedding or funeral get some huge crucifix with an irrelevant or cliched bible verse next to it.

Kek

I don't fucking care.
I'm not a runecoon. I don't want rando norse bullshit tatted on my fucking back.
I'm getting something that actually helped me from killing myself a long while ago.
Besides, it looks cool.

Tattoos are for human cattle.

>get temporary sticker tattoo
>take pictures
>put on Tinder
>fuck thots

Attached: 1488421565843.jpg (274x237, 26K)

Not understanding the big 3 all share Abrahamic origin.
>What were you doing in catechism, heathen?

It's the non-Chinese people that get Chinese lettering tattoos that are the lowest of all NPC's imo.

Based as FUG

Henna?

Don't want to convince you otherwise-you're already lost lad. You're a degenerate and a buttpirate lmao

>caring about what women think

That's the equivalent of caring about what the average deer you see thinks. Only low IQ retards care what women think.

>You can't convince me otherwise.
I wouldn't waste my time with the attempt, you degenerate shitskin, untermensch poser.

I’m gonna study hard and work hard and go to med school. I’m going to invest like a motherfucker then retire at 55. Then with a steady income from all my investments, I’ll live free and lift nude in my home gym, I’m going to get neck to toe tatted up, maybe even something small on my face. Why? Idk honestly. I’ll probably start jucing at 50 too.

>Norse bullshit
DELETE THIS

Stay mad user. I'm too busy being successful to judge strangers. Maybe someday you'll join me.

Checked!

You don't have to have sex with as many women as possible.

>>caring
This is deception, user. Manipulation.
You have to play the game if you want to win the prize.

>not manipulating roasties to get what you want

Attached: 1423445897190.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Attached: ada.jpg (573x729, 52K)

Go back to r9k faggot

>manipulating roasties

You're only manipulating yourself into a retard.

Based and redpilled

Have considered getting a couple tattoos, representations of mathematical equations I find representative of life.
Then I actually think about it, and banish that attention flagging, waste of money and time concept from my mind.

Don't believe the hype. I'm a baby faced clean cut boi

Attached: IMG_2568.png (750x1334, 380K)

>Paying for tinder

yikes.jpeg

getting some retarded shit permanently inked on your skin is really trashy and shows that you have little respect for your body

>caring what women think

Attached: 1520186095815.jpg (284x178, 13K)

kek

How so user? I think it might be worth it just for keks and the artistic endeavor.
>Draw on self with henna
>Fuck alt Qt
>Ghost her, post lewdz
>Scrub off
>Somehow manipulating myself into a retard (?)

why?

This screenshot is eleven years old!

>so what do these swallows and dreamcatchers mean?
>ummm hahahahah like ummm

>nice tribal tattoos bro, where are you from?
>oh um my family is like from Connecticut?

where in the bible does it say that? the old testament applies to christianity just like the new one

I lose more than 5 bucks in my couch every month. Theresultsspeakforthemselves.xlxs

>"The duality of man. The Jungian thing, sir."

Divine influence trips

Based

Why do Tinder girls have the stupidest names?

Fair enough I guess. Think its worth it even if you're sub 9/10?

>Christians getting tattoos

Low IQ NPCs.

Crow was the first animal to get off the ark.
Dove is often the symbol of the holy spirit and the second animal off the ark, but it came back.

Also wanna get saint Michael kicking Satan out of heaven.

Attached: st_michael_slaying_satan.jpg (335x500, 50K)

Getting something beautiful and meaningful and making it a part of your being is good and expressive. There's no denying people get a lot of bad tattoos but I'm willing to bet you're the type of moron who thinks every tattoo is bad.

Yeah and I guess we'll start killing fags and not eating pork again too while we're at it.

>Living on the approval of women

Those both sound dope as hell, user! I hope you get them done and they look awesome.

it is. your body isn't a canvas. it's a body and it looks really trashy to draw shit all over it

People here will unironically advocate both of those things though lmao

>we're not in the position to decline a shag

Attached: 1509647177607.jpg (236x219, 11K)

>calling yourself a Christian
>believing a Jew is the Messiah
>still eating pork and getting tattoos

How dumb are you people?

/Your/ body isn't a canvas, because you're neither creative nor expressive. And that's fine. You can do whatever you want with your body. Some people don't agree with you and that's fine. Stop obsessing over how other people live their lives.

who gives a fuck what women like. no one gets tattoos to appease to others

live life for your fucking self and stop constantly worrying about what other people think

>look at me I'm so creative I got a spider web tatooed on my elbow. aren't I expressive you guys?
Imagine being so devoid of any real creativity and imagination that you think getting a tatoo is creative. it's more rare for peole not to have tatoos than for people to have them you NPC faggot

Attached: smug Vigne.png (275x346, 164K)

For sure dude. I'm realistically a soft 7 at best but I know tinder is a numbers game so I just abuse the infinite like feature. If you have a shitload of matches to fall back on you care less about singular interactions and girls seem to be into the aloofness that comes with it

t. someone who's never been with a mindless thot

are you really gonna say they aren't a good time Chad?

Only if yo u deaden your mind with alcohol, lower your expectations, enjoy condoms, and debase yourself.
Short term funz, 3 hours max.
>NON-NEGOTIABLE

short term funz is still funz

Patrician Kubrick poster

>All tattoos are exactly the same as a spider web on the elbow!!!

kys

Attached: images.jpg (259x195, 7K)

3 hours better spent bettering yourself for finding and pleasing a White, debt-free virgin.

virgins are boring fucks.

And unless you're a virgin too why would they want you?

Dwayne has really slimmed down, and added ink apparently.

This guy is almost 10/10 for me, not every girl wants the same. Don't worry user, you will find your girl.

Attached: stephen_isanonce.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

Experience.
>Thinking I would tell a virgin my true body count before I wifed her w/+Prenup+

C

O

P

E

>public void Originality()
>{
>string tatoo = "3deep5u";
>}

Attached: wojak NPC.jpg (220x229, 4K)

The first guys probably polynesian too. They have some of the coolest tattoos, though I prefer nordic ones myself.

Jesus said that the old testaments laws must be obeyed by Christians down to every last "jot and tittle", no exceptions.

Based and Redpilled

Attached: file.png (599x797, 694K)

Wow u know programming???