Why are there so many söyboy ruining powerlifting now...

Why are there so many söyboy ruining powerlifting now? I went on r*ddit and it’s full of weak subhumans completely oblivious to steroids

instagram.com/p/BpASH8HgMVj/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=eru549mpcmkq

Attached: 72EE9F5F-D65C-44AD-8815-3F1348E36B53.jpg (629x412, 73K)

Opie you don't realize it, but conventional lifting was ruined years ago and all the OGs have already long since moved on. You are one of the last stragglers hanging on, much like a guy discovering WoW post WotLK

>much like a guy discovering WoW post WotLK

I feel pity for that kind of person. Imagine never experiencing vanilla as your first experience on WoW

Not even steroids can save these faggots from söydom

Attached: A33D77C4-7988-4D42-BBEA-94387E3BF062.png (740x900, 923K)

Fake weights too.

tfw you'll never experience WoW from Vanilla thru WOTLK for the first time again

>4 inch ROM
woah...

So this is the power of being Asian...

Chinese people and strength is something weird

all g**ks gain 5000% rep power when pulling sumo

moves the bar 6 inches max. Why even perform these lifts its true autism.

He's almost doing the splits lol

this fucking apes arms are abnormally long

Attached: 1255634361023.png (512x384, 165K)

Why care op your the one gonna get shredded

It's probably something to do with them backs and all the railroads or something who knows

S*ys have really gotten into powerlifting recently because fitness is kind of pushing into the mainstream circle of social media. They're too pussy to bodybuild or actually powerlift so they decide to pull sumo instead.
Sumosoys is why I had to leave my old gym. All those nintendo homos were like a plague.

You guys should hate the game and not the player. Not even their fault if the "sport" allows huge bench arching, wide ass stance on sumo reducing rom to few inches.

Powerlifting is a meme

Unironically I think strength lifting federation is our only way out of this soiboy reddit shit.

If you haven’t heard of them it’s federation with conventional deadlift, squat, and overhead press(no leg drive). There is none of that squat, press command bullshit, you pick it up, finish the lift, and rerack showing control. Only belts, knee sleeves and wrist wraps allowed. They also don’t have weigh ins, but weigh outs, you get weighed immediately after your 3rd deadlift attempt, so you don’t have fatties cutting 30lbs of water before weigh in and showing up to the meet with an IV in the arm

Attached: image.jpg (705x874, 405K)

Powerlifting has been for redditors and soiboys for at least 10 years, now

no

it can't be true

Must be the söypower

While sumo should be banned, I think the bench is better than the press.

The press was removed from the Olympics Becuase of issues judging. It’s really easy to cheat the press, not so much the bench press

Also really good pressers basically turn it into a standing bench press, they lean back super fat and press while leaning, reducing the bar path

Bench is much easier to judge, if anything make the rom longer, and make the hand position shoulder width

They have a rule for that, your shoulder blades shouldn’t go behind your heels. Also the press in olympics went to shit because judges both from USSR and US were judging favorably for their own athletes because of the whole Cold War thing

So stupid that they used the strict press instead of push press. The strict press means you have to contort your back to make it an incline press if you want to be competitive.

this

*sigh* ._.

no joke it feels like a piece of me is missing since wrath

sumo deadlift is like the soi boi lift, literally made for shorties with shit frames who wanna lift with the big boys.
literally have never seen a natty dude who excels at sumo deadlift that sucks at bench that looks like he lifts weights, it's usually just small armed narrow ass fat legged soiboi freaks of nature.

>le manly epic beard
>le mature connoisseur of fine whisky
>le manly gentleman dress classy and manly
>le manly stakes and eggs and bakon xD

Basedboys just expanded to
>le manly pick up heavy shit repeatedly and get swole and stronk xD were no pussy as bodybuilders were real men!

>reddit suck amirte?
>le soiboy cucks
kys

Attached: 1536632314338.jpg (220x229, 4K)

Powerlifting has been a very onions """"sport"""" for a long time, it caters to unathletic people without coordination and that are too autistic and timid to play on a team, all you need is a lot of free time and a gym membership. The only time it wasn't onions was when it was a sport mostly populated by former athlete boomers that were too injured to do a real sport.

is a sumo like that basically a sumo rack pull

>t. Soiboi cuck

Its funny how basedos can get decent numbers on DL and and sometimes squat but never on bench and OHP. Kinda reminds me of women.

>shilling for free

Attached: DBB44119-023D-413C-8435-315AAEB00583.jpg (960x720, 132K)

Fuck sumo and the people who use it.

No, just fuck the faggots like in the OP who abuse it and make it look gay for everyone else

Nailed it

The bar to entry (no pun intended) to powerlifting is stupid low - just eat enough to recover from your workouts and add more weight whenever you can

As a result, the sport as a whole has been overrun with noncompetitive smoothbrain NPCs that compete "for the experience" or to "share the platform with other great lifters" or to get a good Instagram post

It's retarded and you rarely see good powerlifters outside of the national level