How do you stop yourself from becoming a massive faggot?

How do you stop yourself from becoming a massive faggot?

Attached: Asanagi+draws+astolfo+trigger+large+stats+mentionlist+cutelewd_50932d_6356911.jpg (1200x1695, 366K)

By not falling for the trap psyop that's obviously coordinated.

You could stop browsing here.
It's impossible to browse Jow Forums and stay 100% straight.
Too much cock and unrestrained faggotry around that it just gets inside your head, doesn't help if you are a lonesome fuck your brain actually starts reasoning it as a possible outlet.

Attached: yfw before and after this thread.jpg (410x694, 81K)

Yeah i know, i hate how well coordinated it is. They're very good at saying what you want to hear which is starting to get to me desu

How do i stop feeling resentment and hatred towards everything?

by only masturbating to 2d men if they're dressed as women, and vice versa.

Idk that kinda sounds pretty gay.

fatalpulse is a one-dimensional artist with no creativity

You better that back or else.

Attached: 057D9CB0-CA8C-4DE2-9C5E-65C672A78174.jpg (642x1204, 230K)

This picture is like a power limiter for my faggotry

Attached: cdc-hiv-infection-category-2016-700x579-medium.png (635x525, 236K)

By sucking big fat cock, swallowing the sperm straightens me out a lot afterwards.

Attached: 1ba790ac-43fa-4752-86a3-bcd6488517eb.png (1200x1600, 839K)

Honestly I've thought about just going out and sucking a cock to see if I'll actually like it, but I'm kinda too nervous to actually do it so I just stay in my room all day jacking off to the thought of it instead.

the same gimmick every time, easily recognizable style only because the faces all look the exact same

Honestly sucking dick must be 1000x better than eating pussy. I really want to try it too. Just imagine that warm burst of cum in your mouth. Fuck Im rock hard.

I bet it is, i pretty much can't stop thinking about it all the time, i bet it feels so good to have a dick down your throat.

start stretching boy, learn to suck your own dick if you're that shy.

Disassociate and repress all feelings
works for me so far

Don't forget gay shit. You start reading something and they make it read like it's your own thought saying fag shit like I'm not gay but I want to get fucked in the ass and suck dick. Watch threads like that all day! /b/ use to never be like that.

You don't and you simply become one.

That doesn't seem too healthy
But i don't wanna become one, i just want to be normal

I mean it isn't the healthiest option and when you start to feel again everything comes out in a bad way but hey I've bearly felt anything since high school so it works in a way, and you can always curl into a ball and silently cry to sleep. It helps to alivate a build up.

The thread was about avoiding to be gay. However all I can see are power faggots (no offense) wanting to suck dicks and swallowing cum. I think you failed the OP guys.

Attached: 1536709335886.jpg (850x850, 88K)

>The thread was about avoiding to be gay.

All you can do is fap to dicks occasionally to keep the cocklust at bay and hope you're still straight enough to fuck a girl someday.

Attached: 1533732276297.png (375x381, 169K)

Because men aren't attractive, unlike 2D traps or women, who are attractive because they have appealing feminine characteristics.

He's one dimensional, but he does what he focuses on well, and that's why he has such a niche.
I wish he'd do more trap doujins like danke dankei, and maybe branch out with other stuff like he did with that chikan doujin more often, or the harapan one, even though that wasn't the best.