>Kissless virgin
>Never been asked out
>Rejected when I decide to ask out the guy I like
>End up on Jow Forums
>Fall for the "tfw no gf" meme
>Make thread looking for bf
>Get guys' discord info
>Contact guys
>Get ghosted by several guys, and lead on and bullied by other guys for "le meme"
Why the fuck does this always happen?

Attached: 1536874627943.jpg (840x552, 120K)

because e-relationships are bullshit

id email you but you're way older than me

You're one or more of the following
>fat
>black
>sociopath
>unable to show interest and bond with guys
If none of these apply then you're lying, completely retarded or a sociopath.

2/10 stale pasta is rotten

How does one figure out if they're a sociopath or not?

>way older than me
Underage b&

If you're a girl, don't meet any of those attributes and can't manage to feel empathy or get others to empathize with you.

Plz post this 7 more time in the next hour.

Attached: 1495310213062.png (494x881, 478K)

>fat
That's probably it, all these "femanons" always leave that little bit out because they know it makes the biggest difference.

If I really am a sociopath, how can I fix it?
Am I fucked?

Not fat.
If you have noticed already, fat girls have no problem getting a bf.

Any woman can get a bf.
Sure it may be chad but theres always someone that would want to date you.
Where with some guys even a 3/10 girl wont even consider him.

This is the meme I fell for when I made a thread looking for a bf.
You may see ugly girls with Chads being publicized on here a lot but it isn't the reality.

I'd offer to be your bf, but I have a crippling fear of
intimacy. I would be friends tho

You can't fix it but the fact that you would care about it and want to fix it makes me believe you're not a sociopath.

ANY FEMANONS THAT WANT AN ONLINE BF PLEASE TALK TO ME. I want a gf :(

Attached: 1516748474552.jpg (606x918, 54K)

>Underage b&
Im 18 faggot

Happened to me too op. I once felt this site was my only option and that I might find comfort with someone as fucked but understanding as me.
Eventually realised robots do just want Stacey's. I mean I'm sure there's very genuine guys on here, but it isn't worth sifting through the shit. It's stressful and upsetting sometimes.
Better to find a relationship in the real world if you can. It isn't impossible. You will have options. I worked on bettering myself (mentally not physically, I mean I'm ugly and there's no fixing it) building a life for myself, working on social skills, personality and actively putting myself out there and I eventually found my life partner when I was 24

Here we go again with incel cult lies. If what you said were true males would need to outnumber females 5 to 1. They don't, at least not in the real world.

Do you do alright socially but just struggle with getting guys' attention, or you have no interaction with guys at all?
Would you like a platonic male friend?

I wish I had a nice gf

Maybe you should try going outside or something. If you go find a real hobby at a college or something its possible you'll at least find friends. I know this sounds stupid but it could work if you tried. It worked for me when I was 15. I got a girlfriend when I was in the venturing scouts. Lost my V card when I was 16 too.

I'll add you have to genuinely believe you deserve the relationship or you'll just self sabotage. The smallest bit of doubt, lack of confidence. It will fuck you over. Especially if you don't have the pretty face to do the work for you. Be realistic and kind, don't take people's worth as how they look. People's come into your life when you don't expect them and 22 is still young.

What kind of guy you looking for?

GET A GF THEN YOU STUPID CUNT. GO OUTSIDE AND SICIALIZE FFS.

>Why the fuck does this always happen?
Girls I've talked to on here, dont even bother to try and hold a conversation, talking with them they seemed disinterested, short responses that dont extend the conversation. so it end up feeling like an interrigation. plus If i dont talk they wont say shit, I already have a job dont need to do another when Im trying to make friends or a gf

OP please respond. Let my be your bf :(

women are just bad at conversation, this is a fact.

This is good advice. The way you meet partners is simply by meeting people. Whether that be in the workplace, from a hobby or in college. Otherwise it's start the Okcupid way. If you are this isolated in yourself and miserable then how can you expect the situation to change.

Op was me for too much of my life. Shit doesn't just come to you

BE MY GF, FEMANON!
I really need someone in my life

I got my girlfriend by getting into an online relationship with a girl in the 2nd world. Maybe you can do the same OP.
I don't know what it'd be like for girls, but so long as you don't waste time with blacks you should find some kind of emotional satisfaction.

This is very good advice. Any good guys here won't be the ones posting "plz be my gf".
I do advise caution on this part:
>genuinely believe you deserve the relationship
It can lead to sense of entitlement which creates the conditions for abuse and lack of empathy for the other person if they reject you.

if you're not lying about your age you can add me manko#5494 I'm 21