Being Chad is 100% genetic. If you wasn’t born one, you can never become one

Being Chad is 100% genetic. If you wasn’t born one, you can never become one.

Attached: 5EB1FB98-F889-4D56-8AA0-212468820167.jpg (750x750, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.fi/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/58607-mens-looks-may-matter-more-than-personality.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: D7F6F35E-FFAB-419E-92FB-BF204F1F3E77.png (596x595, 620K)

no shit, sherlock

It's true, but ultimately unnecessary. You'll attract more thots by being wealthy. And honestly, women do not care, they will literally fuck animals.

You think these guys would give a shit about politics or post on Jow Forums? They know they’re superior and won at gene lottery therefore won at life by default. They don’t have to care about ”politics”

Attached: 6F9AE0BB-3832-4EF4-9917-46815CA6645A.jpg (214x317, 16K)

Attached: E9BF932F-3902-4389-B10D-E1A6BE9B62F9.jpg (1211x1625, 119K)

Being wealthy non-chad gets you laid every now and then but chads get laid 100 times more than wealthy non-chads even if they’re homeless and have no money WITH 0 EFFORT

Attached: 7D917551-BB55-41A1-AB19-03A10E319397.jpg (552x690, 71K)

You cant such muscles without Training and Sport. And there goes your shitty claim.
Anyway, you have to prove the 100% figure not me. So im waiting..

Everything is attainable in this world, you're just giving yourself an excuse for your failures

>top right
You also need some self-awareness

>if you wasn't
>Memeflag
Nigger detected

Chad here.

Literally this. Pussy comes to me effortlessly. I barely have to work at anything. I even make more money than my peers who are ugly.

I can literally grab any pussy and there will never be a complaint. I would make their fantasies come true.

bullshit
anyone can improve their appearance and fitness
anyone can neglect it and wallow in self pity
it's up to you to chose which path you want to walk

Attached: 1379020317744.jpg (823x636, 90K)

Attached: 17267695_791981654298508_1119103434629316608_n.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

Attached: 1379020774407.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Attached: 1379011469805.jpg (1473x984, 461K)

Being envious of someone else's looks is for faggots and roasties

Being chad kinda sucks. A lot of girls get nervous around you. Having a serious girlfriend becomes straining as they become prone to jealousy and possessiveness when dating a chad.

The weak will give up, the strong will say fuck you

I think you're silly

They look like faggots. I bet I can fuck them up in a squabble.

(you) and everyone observing this dank post are now aware that anyone can be an alpha

literally anyone can be a Chad or a Stacy, but you must choose to be

you are now aware that to choose to be strong makes you more like God Himself

someone tell the dataminers that so we can win their hearts and minds too

Attached: NPC.jpg (272x185, 24K)

100% of those guys are gay. Modeling, fashion, and theater is all fags and Jews for the men

Yup

Attached: D225A7B3-51C2-47F4-B43C-37DBFCC6AEEA.jpg (630x630, 111K)

could you imagine hanging out with those brainless douchebags? they aren't anyone's friend because they're too stupid to have a conversation. anyone who spends that much time on their hair is vain waste of oxygen.

>If you wasn’t
Nigger

This is what gay guys like, not women.

They also follow you around for years after you break up

Haunting you like a ghost

Not true. I used to be a clinically obese NPC cuck dating a single mom. Now I've lost 50 lbs and my chadness is beginning to show in my face,neck, and shoulders. Just gotta ditch this spare tire and I will be Chad.

This, there's nothing more disheartening than being at a party when a Chad shows up and every other guy becomes invisible. Real quick biology lesson.

Face is the most important, then height, then bodytype (having wide shoulders = better) and then muscles. Muscles can only do so much, if your bodytype is bad or you’re short or ugly, you will ultimately still get less female attention with muscles than the ones with good genetics. The ones that matter the most are genetically determined (obviousy, that’s evolution and women are the selectors or the embodiment of mother nature) with little to no environmental influence.

MAJORITY of men are expendable and 20% of men get 80% of all female attention (consensual sex, relationships etc.) which is known as paretos principle.

Attached: 19237C7F-B531-4D0F-9DEA-7005B09295A7.jpg (188x269, 14K)

>Implying it's Chads that change history

Attached: 1492148967839.jpg (2242x1320, 265K)

Is white hate just jealousy?

Attached: 1533527088575.jpg (1000x1183, 156K)

not sure, also what really is a chad in 2018? to me a lot of people in photos in this thread look like homosexuals? is chad a homosexual?
how many would survive even one day of war?

Attached: 24213204.jpg (554x388, 79K)

Women are not attracted by looks as much as men are. To attract women its all about confidence and be masculine, if youre a faggot inside you become one outside.

This. Unless you are inherently ugly as FUCK, anyone can drastically improve their appearance through their fitness, dress, and hair/facial hair.

This dude knows
>girls spill spaghetti around me regularly
>normal girls assume I’m a “slut/hoe”
>Thots literally throw themselves at me
>any girlfriends I get become insanely jealous and clingy
>harass me for sex 24/7 to make sure I’m not fucking other girls
After a while I get sick of even looking at girls and just wanna go work on my car

Attached: 32C16D63-C346-4D1E-80FD-DF0C935188C0.jpg (500x497, 86K)

that is one good looking man. very masculine features.

Reality Pill: No slayer is racist.

Picture any of THESE guys spending time online whining about minorities fucking "our" white women or seeing any minorities in video-games. Lmfao.

Reality Pill: No cool, chill, low cortisol slayer is going to spend a single minute talking about races. If you know any of the nerdy race-talk buzzwords such as "haplogroup", your incel ass belongs on uncool aspie populated forums, specifically, one ass cheek on Jow Forums and the other on stormfront.

Meanwhile, legitimate slayers are soaking sun with friends of all races not having a damn problem on their mind.

Racism comes from incel nerds who stay in on the internet all day or from lower class subhumans that either can't get laid or have to settle for uglies. Slayers and handsome men in general have a very positive outlook on life and don't hate other races as a result of it. Most slayers could care less about politics, they are too busy living the life.

Attached: 25005175_555973124747747_1124070937969295360_n.jpg (1080x1080, 134K)

>i want to be a Chad, boo hoo
>being a Chad is
>the thing about being a Chad

the very idea of this thread is so pathetic.

>ye, but there are men who had sex with more women than I
right

There are no Chads on this pic

You really think a man who works that hard on his body has not also worked on defending himself and his woman? You're sadly mistaken, incel. But please, be my guest and give it shot! I'm sure you'll be a huge hero and his girlfriend will fuck and suck you.

Attached: 1520204097872.jpg (456x810, 67K)

What are these? Feels for ants?

That's life. Most women aren't pretty either.

Your message may not be wrong. But even with all the good will of the world and your persistence, you'll never be equal to these individuals on a genetic level. I know it's hard to cope with such an harsh truth, but our world is in nature unequal. And unless you're willing to work marginally harder/smarter than them, ready to invest in facial surgery (and even then you're not guaranteed to have significant positive results) and a fitness gym, you will never hold a similar amount of value as these people. For any user out there, be prepared. Competition is RUDE and cruel.
Between the guy instantly calling them "gay" (when they're in fact more physically masculine and attractive than you'll ever be) and the other reducing them to "brainless douchebags" based on a single picture... I don't know, but it reeks of cope. Halo effect but in reverse. Either do everything possible to try to grasp and reach their almost god like status and stop complaining or kys alone in a life of misery. You're disposable human beings and consumers.

fuck being chad I just want to be happy

>a squabble
>not a quarrel

LITTLE BoooOOooooOOoooOYYYYYYYY

it's definitely a big part. You can tell those obese black and latina women that's entire lives revolve around hating on white people hate themselves.

Excellent quote. Saved.

lol ok sure dude

Attached: broadly-exercise-gym-bros-more-likely-to-be-right-wing-assholes-22035979.png (500x351, 44K)

LoL

Racism existed before the Internet bro. Indo-Europeans practically bred the whole of India with their caste system.

>If you wasn’t born one, you can never become one.
This isn't true. It's called steriods. You obviously don't live near LA or you'd know all the stars are on something.

Op is literally a fag.

Attached: 89652F9A-3B57-4707-9EB1-40689AAA7C2F.jpg (700x436, 58K)

Attached: surebud.png (1019x767, 1.17M)

>hiding Aryan goddess-tier genetics behind a layer of fat and excuses
Time to get off your ass so you end up reproducing with Chad and not Tyrone.

This is simply not true. The looks of men matter much more than the looks of women but women don’t either rationalize this or admit it as their pursue for social cohesion would inhibit it

google.fi/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/58607-mens-looks-may-matter-more-than-personality.html

>She explained that physical attractiveness appears to act as a gatekeeper for potential mates. If a man meets a required level of physical attractiveness, then women are willing to consider his personality characteristics, the study revealed.

he thinks being handsome and well-groomed means you're alpha
you are a child

Attached: 345345345345.jpg (2000x1356, 221K)

6'3 and fit can confirm that girls get intimidated, nervous and start acting like retards

go lift and shut up
>lifting doesnt make you a chad
no but it can turn a 3 into a 6, you sniveling retards just cry because becoming a 6 doesnt magical cause 9's and 10's to throw themselves at you so you run around screaming "working out doesnt help boooo hooo"

Attached: 1504960358434.png (733x798, 570K)

unless you are a seriously ugly fuck just losing a bit of fat does wonders for a man's jawline
A lot of people can be ugly ducklings bro, it just takes effort and not a lot of people want to go through with that.

unfortunately Slayers as you call "them" are a minority

Also, right as we speak, there's a race war going in Afghanistan. The Caucasoid Pashtun are driving the Mongoloid Hazara out of the country. They are not incels, they are alphas who are going to establish their rule in Afghanistan.

Working out helps but that’s not the point.

My point is that genetics predict your reproductive success more than anything and men are expendable.

All those dude crave cock.

If you workout even occasionally, that already gives you an advantage over most guys. You don't need to look like a super model to get girls, OP is a kike shill who's sole purpose is to demotivate

Rock climbing ability is genetic too. You will never climb 5.15.

While their looks make their life easier, I'm fairly confident they're being bossed around by some fat ugly jew. Chad =/= Alpha

>tfw long arm span and natural monkey man forearms
feels good man

Oh dear me no. How will I ever survive not sticking my dick in ever base, braindead whore. Guess I'll just have to live my life for something other than pussy. Terrible

You can get a reading of how intelligent someone is from their eyes, it's hard to explain but these chad's don't have intelligent looking eyes. There is no depth to their character, being a chad isn't a choice for them, same goes for stacys, what happens when a stacy hits the wall?

I heard there is a way to work out the jaw line not sure if it works tho

>You think these guys would give a shit about politics or post on Jow Forums? They know they’re superior and won at gene lottery therefore won at life by default. They don’t have to care about ”politics”

Right, becuase guys that lift are never right wing. Espeicailly this guy who is low key one of us: kys OP.

Attached: 1536825125488.png (429x271, 66K)

Jow Forums is a place where incels cultists spread their lies.

>Aryan
>goddess-tier
kek

Attached: 4576757845.jpg (1616x1639, 735K)

You have no idea how much rage and hate I have towards people like you. You will never taste true oppression and you are lucky for that. You dont have problems and you never will! Youll never have problems you privileged piece of shit. God fucking damn it I wish I could legally get away with beating your face until you were ugly but I dont want to go to jail :(

And thats because life is unfair and incels and people like me ARE OPPRESSED. Ugly people are oppressed but this cruel evil society continues to belittle us and mock us for not having sexually active lives. Then they call us gay when we never date girls because most women dont want to date insanely ugly men like me :)

So now im revealing my true psychopathic colors. Im going to do everything in my power to cause chaos around me. Im going to treat people like trash. Im going to bully and belittle anyone who shows an interest in talking to me. Ive had enough of the oppression!

coping Jow Forums gymcels != slayers

these guys are unattractive

Who cares? If your whole identity and life is being pissed that you're not Chad, you're going to miss out on a ton of shit.

how the fuck is he one of you lmfaoo

>Everything is attainable in this world

That is just so clearly not true. Saying it won't make it true.

What's with all the newfags talking about muscles? All that matters is face, and unless you're obese you're not changing that shit no matter how hard you try

I'm genetically a chad, but I almost never shower, so the two kind of cancel out.

>he doesn't originally know
muted blah blah

The Aryan girl who's running is basically demigod tier. She's absolutely beautiful.

You're wrong. I've seen chad-like guys be homeless and get ignored by most people. Only once in a while construction workers will buy him a coffee. He legit looks like brad pitt with a scraggly beard and hair.

Old rich guys get an endless supply of prime pussy. Check what Moot is doing with femanons or even Ciara and her 40 year old business owner boyfriend.

Attached: fashiongoy.jpg (635x525, 87K)

Then leave if you don't want to be indoctrinated with lies. Oh wait, it's the unfiltered truth that keeps people coming here and staying.